Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 15-05-2007, 10:00 PM   #1
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Default Club GM

The Mid Norh Coast Ford Owners Club is holding a GM at the Settlers Inn, on the 20th of May at 1PM. Everybody is invited to attend this meeting where all aspects of the club is discussed in detail, from club runs to financial matters. If you want a part or a say in the clubs direction / future, this is your chance to have a say. Counter meals are available and cold beer is not far away, you are welcome to eat and drink during the meeting. Hope to see you all there. My right hand man was going to hold the meeting ( Allan Cliff ) as i was meant to be in Dubbo, but now to his releif, my trip to Dubbo has been cancelled, and i will be holding this meeting.

1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-05-2007, 08:46 AM   #2
Flaming Jack

I would go, but I'm out at the kart track all day with a mate of mine, who's coming up from Sydney to compete this weekend.

If any ideas come to mind, I'll just suggest them to you another time. Enjoy the meeting.

Rob.

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-05-2007, 08:59 AM   #3
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Yeah don't think I can make it now either,my daughter is coming home for the weekend to see me for Mothers Day...so I better not ditch her,she might get upset....lol
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-05-2007, 07:04 PM   #4
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

In mid July Gloucester has a "CHILL OUT DAY" it replaced Snow Fest.On this day they block off the mail street and all the shops have specials and there are markets and displays of all sorts etc etc.Anyway they also have a parade with cars and stuff and a show and shine,so was wondering if OUR club members some or all would be interested in showing their cars off.They usually have prizes(a Mcguires Gift Pack etc) and after all Gloucester is just a pretty place to visit with nice pubs and ultra nice PEOPLE as you have all found out...lol...anyway can find out more info from organisers if the club is interested.Was going to put this to the meeting but alsa can't make it now....cheers all...Killer
Old 19-05-2007, 08:34 PM   #5
CoupeCruiser09
Captain Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjoolz
In mid July Gloucester has a "CHILL OUT DAY" it replaced Snow Fest.On this day they block off the mail street and all the shops have specials and there are markets and displays of all sorts etc etc.Anyway they also have a parade with cars and stuff and a show and shine,so was wondering if OUR club members some or all would be interested in showing their cars off.They usually have prizes(a Mcguires Gift Pack etc) and after all Gloucester is just a pretty place to visit with nice pubs and ultra nice PEOPLE as you have all found out...lol...anyway can find out more info from organisers if the club is interested.Was going to put this to the meeting but alsa can't make it now....cheers all...Killer

Sounds like a great idea. Will bring it up a the GM tomorrow.

Also Joolz, I am in a band (pub rock, jjj stuff etc...) that has been gigging off and on for a bout three years up here in Port. We are a bit tired of the same old venues and are looking at alternatives that would also be a good weekend away. Is there any scope for setting up in a pub/club in Gloucester? We're pretty loud. Generally get $500-$600 for a night (4 piece), but can come down for first gig etc...
Old 19-05-2007, 09:25 PM   #6
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeCruiser09
Sounds like a great idea. Will bring it up a the GM tomorrow.

Also Joolz, I am in a band (pub rock, jjj stuff etc...) that has been gigging off and on for a bout three years up here in Port. We are a bit tired of the same old venues and are looking at alternatives that would also be a good weekend away. Is there any scope for setting up in a pub/club in Gloucester? We're pretty loud. Generally get $500-$600 for a night (4 piece), but can come down for first gig etc...
Yep for sure......we have 2 pubs here in Gloucester that get bands every weekend,the Bottom Pub has the band Friday nights and the Top Pub has the bands on the Saturday nights.Will get phone numbers etc to you if you like.... :

also one other thing for the meeting,Club Stickers for the cars etc,would they be interested in doing something like that...maybe to stick on the rear window,not too big,but just so we are all known...just a thought....cheers
Old 19-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #7
CoupeCruiser09
Captain Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjoolz
Yep for sure......we have 2 pubs here in Gloucester that get bands every weekend,the Bottom Pub has the band Friday nights and the Top Pub has the bands on the Saturday nights.Will get phone numbers etc to you if you like.... :

also one other thing for the meeting,Club Stickers for the cars etc,would they be interested in doing something like that...maybe to stick on the rear window,not too big,but just so we are all known...just a thought....cheers

Numbers, contact persons name would be great. Will discuss stickers tomorrow. Cheers
Old 20-05-2007, 09:04 AM   #8
xp_odell
XP FALCON

I also wont be able to make it to the meeting. What i was going to bring up was the Coffs Harbour show and shine, I have sent an email to Gordon about it so he may bring it up. I don't have all the info yet but its on the last weekend in September which is also a long weekend. The organisers have put an info pack in the mail for me so i will have more info soon but when i spoke to them the were keen to have us there as a club.
xp_odell is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-05-2007, 09:40 PM   #9
CoupeCruiser09
Captain Planet

Joolz - window stickers have are already on their way apparently.

- the Gloucester festival will be advertised in the next Newsletter and discussed at the SWR cruise. It will likley be an unofficial/official sort of thing pending numbers available to go, during what is a busy time for the club (i.e. V8 SuperCars, Harvey Norman Show'n'shine etc...

Catch ya
Old 21-05-2007, 10:19 AM   #10
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Thanks so much for all your help,will find out info on chill out day and pass it on at SWR cruise....cheers
Old 22-05-2007, 09:30 PM   #11
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by xp_odell
I also wont be able to make it to the meeting. What i was going to bring up was the Coffs Harbour show and shine, I have sent an email to Gordon about it so he may bring it up. I don't have all the info yet but its on the last weekend in September which is also a long weekend. The organisers have put an info pack in the mail for me so i will have more info soon but when i spoke to them the were keen to have us there as a club.
Were very keen to attend this show and shine Brendan, soon as you get the info, could you somehow get it to me or one of the committe members asap, thanks mate.
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post