Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Perth Falcons > General Discussion

Old 17-10-2015, 11:58 AM   #1
darkstar888
Starter Motor

Default BF Turbo MK2 Automatic to Manual Loom

Hi Guys for the last 2 years I have been building my project, BF NA Swap FG F6 with TR6060 6 Speed Manual, I bought car unseen from Melbourne , was dealt a crook, car arrived blown motor numerous electrical faults, every window smashed and panels destroyed and no keys....i was 1st year apprentice at time and I used my little experience to get where I am today....8 months ago I finally started the car and was extremely happy...due the amount of time spent on wiring alone....unfortunatley this was short lived and I faced a problem where neither 02 sensor had any function and the throttle body would refuse to open past 13% according to OBII and visual inspection. I had to go and find my 4th engine loom...I have now go tten a automatic turbo loom and on reds...Car has fully functional throttle body aswell a 02 sensor readings

Unfortunately the car believes it's In drive therefore will not crank or not turn over can someone help me wi th looping or wiring the standard 10wire automatic plug to fool the car to think we are in neutral perminatley

Your help would be ever so greatly appreciated
darkstar888 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post