Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 15-12-2005, 09:08 AM   #1
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default AU XR6 just exhaust does 14.!!!

Last night Stiddy from this forum cracked a 14second 1/4 in an AU XR6 HP MANUAL.!!!

The engine has no mods.The exhaust is a 3 inch cat back and DOES NOT even have extractors!! It is however a manual.!!

Good on ya Matt..those results fare well against many cars which are modifiied.Youre quicker than me but... : : that auxr6hp cam in my garage is looking mighty good.

I told you mate just a good tune and your into the 14.7 area.Dont waste your money like me.

14.916@92.24mph!!!!
not bad for an AU XR6 thats only got a Cat/Catback exhaust system
reaction time was .048 and my 60ft was 2.10

CONGRATUALATIONS.!!
Stav

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2005, 11:37 AM   #2
JG3282
Awake after dark

That's exceptionally quick for minimal mods. Just with a cat back exhaust my auto EL managed a 15.4 with essentially the same engine, albeit about 8 kW's less from the factory and the bigger driveline loss of the auto. So going by what i have done, you achievement is huuuuge!!! Well done mate!

His Car: XE Fairmont Ghia - For Sale Here

Her Car: ED Fairmont - Lowered, Pioneer stereo, Sony XPlod speakers, Big Exhaust & more
JG3282 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2005, 05:57 PM   #3
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Yep I agree this car is hooning hard.To 100 kays he pulls a front blinker ahead of me.
By comparison...I have a dev 4 cam, edit,3.73 dff, histall converter,extractors,cat back plus 11 herbs and spices.

Amazing!!!

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2005, 11:59 PM   #4
BOOSTDEF
FPV GT Owner!!!

what a freak. (motor that is) lol...

Man, thats eating 8s already.
- XB Coupe Project
BOOSTDEF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post