Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc

New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc A Queensland based club for all Ford models of all ages of Show “n” Shine standard.

Old 10-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
BigStan
Starter Motor

Default XP Super Pursuit Parts

Hi all,

I have just completed a bare shell tear down of an XP Super Pursuit coupe and find myself in the unenviable position of having to relocate interstate.

Most of the parts I have are surplus to the rebuild requirements and I am looking to place them in a good home. The car was trunning prior to the tear down so all the parts are in working order with some parts in excellent condition. I have a 200ci 6cyl engine and associated running gear, an original 3 speed Auto which was rebuilt only 2000km and has a new torque converter, an 8 1/2 inch diff in good working order, the tailshaft to suit the 3 speed auto, some front and all rear suspension parts, a heater unit and a heap of other bits and pieces. Basically, I am keeping the body, chrome and interior parts but all the running gear is taking up room in my garage and if I can't find a new home for it then they'll end up at the wreckers.

I don't have to tell you guys that some of these bits can be difficult to get. So send me an email and I can let you know what I have that's available.

BigStan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
Gavin Thomas
* 1962 XK Deluxe Sedan *

Default Re: XP Super Pursuit Parts

PM sent
Gavin Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
BigStan
Starter Motor

Having trouble sending a PM in return, parts are in Brisbane but I could potentially get them to Newcastle or places in between if necessary.
BigStan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #4
Gavin Thomas
* 1962 XK Deluxe Sedan *

G'day again mate - Brisbane is good for me as my Brother lives there on the South Side @ Alex Hills... Where abouts in Brisbane are you ?

Also i seemed to get a notice for a PM from you, but there was no txt in the message ? I think that you may need a certain minimum amount of posts for PM's ?

Anyway just let me know on some of the base info here 1st, then we can go from there. ( Will help get your post count up anyway ).

Cheers.
Gavin Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post