Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 18-01-2008, 08:49 PM   #241
rodderz

http://www.domain.com.au/Public/Prop...id=2006920516#
rodderz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #242
TEaaron
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodderz

But seriously, I can't beleive what a big deal that has been made out of this. The media are just adding more fuel to the fire and this corey is loving it.

What about that party not long ago in melb that was gate crashed by a group of guys with knifes and stabbed everyone in the party? anyone remember that one? Some of you might, most of you won't, bearly made a ripple in the news.

I say good on him for throwing a good party even though I'd hate it in my suburb let alone my street, and good on him for not taking any shhit from the media.

E32 740iL Leather, sound system, rollin' on 19's
TEaaron is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2008, 09:10 PM   #243
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Thats a classic. Good one rodderz.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2008, 09:15 PM   #244
mr302xd
Formerly MR BAXR6t

Parents need a kick up the a$$ and the kids a tool!!!

End of story

Fords ive owned-
2010 FG XR6 5 speed auto in Mystic
81 XD S-Pac 302c 4sp manual
78 Yellow TE Cortina Wagon 4.1L
92 Green EB Fairmont GT replica
01 Black AU XR8 II Manual
04 Rapid BAII XR6T 220rwkw
04 Mandarin BA XR6T 247rwkw
07 BF II XR6T 385rwkw
1980 ZJ Fairlane 302c
mr302xd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #245
GUTLES
Adam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleekism
I'm guessing it was because it was a fairly wealthy suburb. Did you see the houses?? They had TWO STORIES!!!!

I have never lived in a street with two story houses and most were constructed in the 1970's fibro fad!
Haha, its not a wealthy suburb, its Narre South which is pretty much Cranbourne. Theres 1000's of houses there & most nearly touch each other!

2007 BF Mk2 Winter White E-Gas Wagon, 6 Seater.

2002 AU3 XR6, Liquid Silver, Manual, Sunroof, LPG, Rebel Kit, BA GTP's, Momo Steering Wheel & Gear Knob.
GUTLES is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2008, 12:09 AM   #246
Spanrz
Hmmmmmmm!!

LOL, gutles, not so true. I live on a larger block than most

I was around 1k from this party. Heard the copper chopper go over head and all.

This is also a classic : http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3fd_1200305248

"Yeah, me glasses are famous, n I Ain't takin em off.....Coz..Coz."

OMG what have we created!
Spanrz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #247
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEaaron

But seriously, I can't beleive what a big deal that has been made out of this. The media are just adding more fuel to the fire and this corey is loving it.

What about that party not long ago in melb that was gate crashed by a group of guys with knifes and stabbed everyone in the party? anyone remember that one? Some of you might, most of you won't, bearly made a ripple in the news.

I say good on him for throwing a good party even though I'd hate it in my suburb let alone my street, and good on him for not taking any shhit from the media.
I have to agree now, since the hype has gone down. He threw a party and it got out of hand, and it cause some trouble. 500 people isnt that big of a suprise, considering we're talking about underage kids, during the summer holidays, unrestricted access to drinking, drugs and sex, etc.. with nothing else to do, due to the their age.

The only reason we ever heard about it, or why we're still hearing about it, is due to this kid having more personallity and wit that pretty much every celeb in Australia. Dispite being a tool, he's made a name for himself and handled himself well with the media.
onfire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2008, 11:43 PM   #248
strik9
aka fpv747

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfire
I have to agree now, since the hype has gone down. He threw a party and it got out of hand, and it cause some trouble. 500 people isnt that big of a suprise, considering we're talking about underage kids, during the summer holidays, unrestricted access to drinking, drugs and sex, etc.. with nothing else to do, due to the their age.

The only reason we ever heard about it, or why we're still hearing about it, is due to this kid having more personallity and wit that pretty much every celeb in Australia. Dispite being a tool, he's made a name for himself and handled himself well with the media.
your kidding right. read the last 100 posts, and you think he handled the media well/ wake up . you are flamed to the max. i see people that own those gay sunnys, hiding there head in shame
strik9 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #249
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv747
your kidding right. read the last 100 posts, and you think he handled the media well/ wake up . you are flamed to the max. i see people that own those gay sunnys, hiding there head in shame
The guy is a tool no matter what, but he's controlled the entire thing once it caught fire with the media. He's taking a page out of Paris Hilton's book, instead of shunning himself away and running from the media, he's controlled alot of whats been said due to jumping at the chance to talk rather than simply allowing the likes of the media to speculate and use 'Today Tonight' intimidation tactics.

You have to admit, he's got a big personality and confidence.. which is why one week later the country is still talking about him.
onfire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2008, 02:57 PM   #250
sleekism
1999 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTLES
Haha, its not a wealthy suburb, its Narre South which is pretty much Cranbourne. Theres 1000's of houses there & most nearly touch each other!
I live in NSW.................

Is it a Blacktown or a North Shore??
sleekism is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2008, 05:54 PM   #251
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

narre south.. its nowhere up north of west.. it would be eithre southern sydney or south west sydney
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #252
daniel_rossy
AU Falcon

Quote:
LOL Gold!!
Hahaa 'Free Roflcopter'
daniel_rossy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post