Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 15-01-2008, 09:52 PM   #31
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobman
I don't condone what the young buck did, but PERHAPS the real culprit is alcohol.
Blaming alcohol is a cop out. Sober or totaly blind alcohol is 0% to blame in any situation. Ever.

Can't say Ive seen a whisky bottle throw a punch, or a carton of beer damage property

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 09:56 PM   #32
scoupedy

Just abit of fun
who hasn't had a party go overboard
sounds like my 16th: 120+ people, 7 cop cars, bikies, burn outs, rocks being thrown arh memories
scoupedy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #33
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoupedy
Just abit of fun
sounds like my 16th: 120+ people, 7 cop cars, bikies, burn outs, rocks being thrown arh memories
You pay the clean up bill and decide if its a bit of fun or not.

Oh what glorious memories they must be for you too... *rollseyes*
Old 15-01-2008, 10:00 PM   #34
Paxton
Cobblers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkinshaw
Blaming alcohol is a cop out. Sober or totaly blind alcohol is 0% to blame in any situation. Ever.

Can't say Ive seen a whisky bottle throw a punch, or a carton of beer damage property
Especially when you are sixteen.

My only other point is that the kid is SIXTEEN. He is only just an adult in the eyes of the law, and if his parents can't take some of the blame, then that's it, society as we know it is over. Pay the bill, apologise, dress properly, and move on.
Roses are red. Violets are blue. OS X rocks. Homage to you.
Paxton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 10:01 PM   #35
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

That vid clip just shows what a complete knob he is. He really has no idea does he. Why wont he take off the glasses ? Cos theyre famous. No cos he is high as a kite. What a loser.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #36
Pinch
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think the kid is a tool, but this story bings back memories.

Donkey's years ago one of my best mates decided to throw a party whilst the olds were away. Now way back before the 'net and sms I knew it 'was on' when we caught the train to school on the Friday and there was an 'open house' flyer at the station - for his house. Obviously some idiot got wind of it.

Anyway nothing further was done, on the night I cruise past (had been out elsewhere) and the party looked kickin. Party lights flashing, music pumping, people everwhere having a good time. That was until someone saw some kissing someone elses girl, then it was all ON. A crowd moshed against a brick carport wall which collapsed, someone fell underneath it and stopped breathing, someone kicked in the door to call an ambulance (my mate had wisely locked it when things starting going pear shaped). The end result was a fully trashed house, cops everywhere etc etc. I found his cordless phone 3 k's away in the gutter a week later! He lost all his tapes and records, and anything else of value.

A few days later I came by on the way home from somewhere to help with more of the clean up effort when his old man came home. His old man had a bit of a temper so I was a bit wary. He asked 'who had the accident' refering to the smashed glass on the road. When my mate starting trying to explain the dodgy repaired brick wall his old man hadn't even seen yet, I legged it.

Pretty funny now, but wasn't at the time. All ended well though. I think he had to pay for all the repairs.

Yep, it happended way before the net and mobiles. My mate wasn't a complete tool on TV after though... but agree there may be 'some' small amount of kudo's in taking the mickey out of current affairs programs - if that is indeed what he was doing!
Pinch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #37
BZINGA
Powered by Ford

If this kid is such a winner as alot of you think, why is he running when he claims to have done nothing wrong?
Also think about this, in under 2 years time he will be driving on our roads and this type of funny, hilarious 'cool dude' is what most of you complain about when targeting p-platers who have no respect for others.
BZINGA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #38
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIK67
If this kid is such a winner as alot of you think, why is he running when he claims to have done nothing wrong?
Also think about this, in under 2 years time he will be driving on our roads and this type of funny, hilarious 'cool dude' is what most of you complain about when targeting p-platers who have no respect for others.
Spot on mate.
Old 15-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #39
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxton
Especially when you are sixteen.

My only other point is that the kid is SIXTEEN. He is only just an adult in the eyes of the law, and if his parents can't take some of the blame, then that's it, society as we know it is over. Pay the bill, apologise, dress properly, and move on.
Why the hell should his parents take some of the blame for the dumb shite.

He may only be SIXTEEN as you say, but ffs he is old enough to know that shite is bad.

He is stupid degenerate that has no hope for anything.
Old 15-01-2008, 10:13 PM   #40
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordel
Why the hell should his parents take some of the blame for the dumb shite.

He may only be SIXTEEN as you say, but ffs he is old enough to know that shite is bad.

He is stupid degenerate that has no hope for anything.
I see your point mate, he needs to take all the blame. But what kind of parents are they to go away and leave a 16 year old in charge.
Old 15-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #41
boss-290

I think we're all missing the point here.

This individual has taking his parent's trust for granted, and has thrown a massive party, with alcohol and no doubt, drugs. In his parents house.

And what saddens me is that there must have been adults at the party who supplied booze, or the party goers parents have supplied booze for them.

This is where the problem lies. >>>>PARENTING<<<<
boss-290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #42
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

His 15 minutes are over, he should have spent them more wisely. Notoriety for being a douche. I predict an OD in an alley sometime in his near future.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #43
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The way he dresses..... Just, no.
Daymoe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #44
JBomb3000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah he stuffed up and yeah he's a tool but that ACA interview cracked me up.
JBomb3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #45
daniel_rossy
AU Falcon

I agree with Nikk O'lass, He wasnt the one that did any of the damage, so why does he have to pay for what another person did, he couldnt control the others actions or feed 500 people grog to make them do it, respectively, i think that the police are trying to blame him so the neighbors are happy because they never will find the people who actually caused the damage.
But i think no one in there right mind would want to have a party with 500 drunk and random people at their parents house.
It isnt hard to plan a party like that, i come from a town of 10,000 people and a deb after party managed to pull about 200-300 underages, the police shut it down obviously but there really isnt 'to much' planning into setting a party like that up, send a few TXT messages, tell friends to forward it to others, and wam theres 500 kids.
daniel_rossy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #46
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_rossy
I agree with Nikk O'lass, He wasnt the one that did any of the damage, so why does he have to pay for what another person did, he couldnt control the others actions or feed 500 people grog to make them do it, respectively, i think that the police are trying to blame him so the neighbors are happy because they never will find the people who actually caused the damage.
But i think no one in there right mind would want to have a party with 500 drunk and random people at their parents house.
It isnt hard to plan a party like that, i come from a town of 10,000 people and a deb after party managed to pull about 200-300 underages, the police shut it down obviously but there really isnt 'to much' planning into setting a party like that up, send a few TXT messages, tell friends to forward it to others, and wam theres 500 kids.
He caused the entire problem by posting the party on My Space. What moron does that ?
Old 15-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #47
boss-290

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_rossy
Their -up, his !
boss-290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #48
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Stupid EMO freak, i just want to punch him and his Wigga mates for being tools...

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #49
bob 351
MIGHTY MAGPIES 2010

Location: yarram se vic in the shed listening to pinkfloyd and rubbing panels

you know guys 20 years ago youd take someone like that down to the wood shed and sort it out not any more you would get the book thrown at you what a fjhjgutynwit. my 14 year old son want's to punch him in the face
bob 351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #50
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I am glad he gets whacked with a 20k fine.

He walks around with no shirt believing he's some sort of champion.

His parents left him in care of their premises and he took advantage of it. His parents would not have minded him inviting a few mates over for a few chandies, but to post it on MySpace is just moronic.

No, he deserves his 20k lesson. Maybe from here, he'll learn something called, "responsibility", as well as "respect."

Don't snap my undies.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #51
GK351

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoupedy
Just abit of fun
Gday rubbish,
120 people being 16 years old, all on push bikes.. (bmx bikie bandits of brisivegas?)
And rocks being thrown? : ahhh thats when the 7 cops came

Back to the topic, the parents are to blame, too much freedom with these youngsters. If i did that back in my day, my old man would break his bouzouki over me, and i wouldnt even say boo.
GK351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 11:15 PM   #52
DoreSlamR
Fiat POWAAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium_death
I am glad he gets whacked with a 20k fine.

He walks around with no shirt believing he's some sort of champion.

His parents left him in care of their premises and he took advantage of it. His parents would not have minded him inviting a few mates over for a few chandies, but to post it on MySpace is just moronic.

No, he deserves his 20k lesson. Maybe from here, he'll learn something called, "responsibility", as well as "respect."
Responsibility: Throw a Fully sick party, invite 'tards and other pumpkins shrug off any blame then find out parents are coming home early, run away and hide.

Respect: see above.

Yeah......he'll learn [/SARCASM]

Theres something about this kid...that smugness really irks me.
Someone needs to drop him while hes prancing around showing off ON CAMERA
DoreSlamR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 11:17 PM   #53
daniel_rossy
AU Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk O'lass
A kid throws a party, gets out of control and the media pounds on it now ever kings moraly high horse and every kings man come out blasting like they have been sitting in church their whole life...im sure their is bigger issues in the world....
Agreed. Most of the media hasnt even said *exactly* what big damage has been done, like you hear smashed bottles, cop cars dinted + smashed windows, but really i think that bigger issues include people blowing up people and buildings in afganistan and 'pedophile givin suspended sentense' are more important issue than a cop cars windscreen being smashed. Maybe as a small headline but not front page.

The media only report on stuff like this because with this type of thing, every man and his dog have an opinion on this so they flick the tv over to watch the news instead of neighbors so the station gets more hits, so they get a better reputation of being a 'better' news group.
daniel_rossy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #54
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

oh stop pickin on him

i got him hire to throw a party myself

yer my x's house the rest is up to him
...... * cheep revenge : *

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 11:51 PM   #55
ck11

What i find amazing is some of the clowns on this forum defending him. You can have fun without causing trouble and thinking its fun, part of being young or having a story to tell.

Comes down to poor parenting, poor judicial system and a lack of values in society.
ck11 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2008, 12:59 AM   #56
Bax
Projecting

Why did he have to take the glasses off in the first place, maybe we should be asking that question

I admit the guys a knob.

But god damn alot of you sound like you have never lived - straight edge central.

Edit: I agree with the poor parenting call, the parents are acting like he's such a bad guy, meanwhile they were on an interstate holiday? He was home by himself? Great parenting.
Bax is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2008, 01:28 AM   #57
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss-290
http://optuszoo.news.ninemsn.com.au/...es&_cobr=optus

Can't help but be a little bit annoyed.
The word is Mummy and Daddy are going to hurt him

quite a lot ( as would I)
atec77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2008, 02:11 AM   #58
HLC
Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk O'lass
I give this dude two thumb's up for the way he treats the media, particular ACA. Good work lad!
yeah i was in tears all through his interviews.

yeah he's an arrogant little .

but seriously funny.
Old 16-01-2008, 07:59 AM   #59
red_hotxr6
Banned

How is it that an underage kid have 500 people turn up to a party where there is alcohol, and who is supervising this< not only does he think he is cool about this but so does his friends. The place is an absolute mess and he thinks he has done the right thing, but he doesnt want to go home...oh yeah real kool...what a winner...
red_hotxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #60
Pinkbits
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

As it is only 10mins down the road, will i be famous if i get a pic of my car out the front of his house?
Pinkbits is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post