Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-05-2007, 12:38 PM   #1
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default BPR dominates AFF day!

What a top day, Bluepower tuned cars lining up through the results page everywhere!

Chicks Bracket:
Winner: Xrcism (Meg) BPR tuned
R/Up: XRChic (Jac)

F6 Lo:
Winner: Death Metal (Mark) BPR tuned
R/Up: XRChic (Jac)

F6 Hi:
Winner: A.C.E (Craig)
R/Up: Classic AU (Evan) BPR tuned

F8 Lo:
Winner: Coolford (Darren) BPR tuned
R/Up: Sprint ED (Damien) BPR tuned

F8 Hi:
Winner: Redxrchic (Tracey) BPR tuned
R/Up: Norton (Matt)

Congrats to our "Team Bluepower" winners, please contact me regarding your $100 labour credit prize for outstanding effort!! winners AND runner up's!!

Special mentions to the following people

DABOSS - without doubt THE toughest true street BOSS in the country, with a 12.58 on his street tyres, full weight 1800kg GT

CAMS290 - good MPH son, your 117 mph getting dangerously close to my 120mph stock cam record, but you improve all the time and the car sounding awesome.

Pursuit250 - man, one pass and a 13.14, shows that the T3 cam only is a pearler of a vehicle - we are giving you a $200 labour credit to assisit you with your tailshaft repair, tell stace im sorry for pushing you with the big launch

SLYXR8 - 1st time out non-intercooled BPR blower kit, low boost taking a full second off your recent NA runs, you have done me proud - thanks for all your help of late

DOOGSTAR - i dont think i need to say anything here mate, you, your daughter, and your Black beast ROCK 13.7, what else can i say!!

QUADCAMS - nice 11 mate, nice. Good to see a consistent and RELIABLE manual Boss out there. Imagine what a 1.65 launch would do!!

DION@DYNO-MITE - great to see a fellow SCT tuner out there in a full weight turbo ute runing 10.2's - man i TOLD you NOS was fun!!!! A tougher auto may have seen a 9............

DAMO - Beers are cool in club 11, wont be long now!!

Big Glenn - mate, id advise you to do a big launch, after seeing martys car, make you shudder!! tough ride mate, time for the KB!!

MICHAEL, i dont need to say anything about your XW, it speaks for itself.

CASPER, the 14.5 was going to happen eventually, well done to all involved

COOLFORD - nothing like a blown manual V8, be careful with those CV's

POLYAL, BUCKY and BARNZY, drag racing virginty gone, the cure is worse than the addiction

VYSLED in the red APS turbo - nice driving man, good power, lethal potential

AGRO - performing a superman seat-grab on your Z50 and then crashing it into the fire was awesome to see, hope your doing ok with your burns, looking forward to our hunting trip.......

SPRINT_ED and friend - sorry about the NOS monster attack, but i did warn you the BLUEPOWER boys are a little hard to handle after a long days racing, i think AGRO and QUADCAMS copped it harder than you guys though

MAJOR THANKS TO ALL THE FORUMS STAFF, HEATHCOTE STAFF AND HELPERS, WITHOUT YOU GUYS, THE EVENT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

And last but not least, my best mate Craig from the leading car enhancement comany Aussie car enhancements. Thanks for your help mate, lets get a real tyre on this car, jack it up to 700 and run a 9 buddy, time to up the ante again.

See you all soon,

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Last edited by Bluepower; 28-05-2007 at 12:46 PM.
Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: