Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions General Chit and so forth!

Old 30-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #1
FPV+fteT3
Performance Inc.

Default TE 50 T3 coming

Hello club members,
Here's a bit of news my car collection is growing flying interstate on 13th june to take delivery of an extremely good T3 in blueprint. Another special car coming to Newcastle. Been looking today at how to make the garage larger to house the cars. When she arrives will bring her to first available meeting or outing providing it is not raining as this car has only been in rain a couple of times when attending club outings, she has been spoilt by her original owner very low K's. Have not been this excited since I bought the FPV.
Cheers
Steve.

FPV Super Pursuit Build no 0080/91
Lotus Exige S/C S240

Kart Hasse Chassis 100J Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
Rental cars, the equipment of choice to get to destinations where 4WDs fear to drive......
FPV+fteT3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #2
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Got some pics yet?

EVL.54L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Congrats on the purchase mate, can you post up some pics and give us some details on it?
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
FPV+fteT3
Performance Inc.

Update 1 week to go have flight booked for next saturday and the permit to drive unreg. vehicle should have the T car home by late sunday 14th will get a good test drive coming home no plates and a permit should you slow for speed cameras? ...... nah.......give it more gas........lol.....
Started deciding on how much backyard to take up with the upcoming garage extension less mowing the better I guess.Till the garage is finished the Impreza will reside under the carport with the cover on alarmed and gates locked, not a Ford but she is one of my favourites.
Ford Performance what would we do without it?

Lotus Exige S/C S240

Quote:
Rental cars, the equipment of choice to get to destinations where 4WDs fear to drive......
Old 15-06-2009, 09:09 PM   #5
Tornado
AKA MYTE8

You're a bit slow at updating this thread mate, Since you have already announced your new purchase in the T-Series room I hope you don't mind me updating your thread.

Here is a small slide show of Steves new baby when he picked it up...
Steve buys MYTE8

Yep, Steve bought my car.
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #6
FPV+fteT3
Performance Inc.

thanks Goran the new addition is in superb condition will have her rego'd in time for the potters brewery cruise will bring her to that, if it is raining you guys will have to make do with the Super Pursuit. This car is in stunning condition inside,paintwork,under carriage,engine the word concourse comes to mind.
Cheers
Steve

Lotus Exige S/C S240

Quote: