Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 06-03-2005, 06:17 PM   #1
b2tf
not here much anymore

Default Focusing on a Focus

Guys,

you may remember i showed some interest in getting myself a Focus, ive now decided that if i can find one i like for the right price, ill be driving one. Sick of paying high prices for fuel and driving a bigass family sedan (EF) that i dont use half of anyway. That, and id like a new car.

At this stage, what im after is an LX 5dr in Ink Blue, with the bodykit and the 17" rims (non ST170). Im still undecided on the transmission, although i have a feeling manual will be the way to go - i havent had long enough with either to really make my mind up. Auto would be nice just because im a lazy bugger, but i dont really like the console in the auto-equipped models, it looks very cheap.

I wot be buying new, simply because i dont want to go into that much debt, and with a new model coming it would be money wasted. I'm aiming to spend about $16,000 or so (less if possible), its ok if the rims arent on the car but the bodykit is a must. The rims i can get rather cheap anyway.

So, id appreciate it if yuo guys could keep a lookout for me, and let me know if you see anything that fits the bill. Im in Wagga Wagga (Sthn NSW), and there arent many used ones round here, but im prepared to travel to Sydney, ACT etc to get the car if its the right one, and its for a good price.

And, with any luck, i might be the Euro Ford Club's latest member rather soon.

Cheers!