Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 28-09-2005, 07:24 PM   #1
ridefox
nitro addict

Default ford vs holden @ motorplex

is anyone going to the ford vs holden this friday? im off to the drags tonight i think there should be alot of car getting there tune right for the weekend should be a good night

matt.c

ridefox is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-09-2005, 10:41 PM   #2
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride_fox69
is anyone going to the ford vs holden this friday? im off to the drags tonight i think there should be alot of car getting there tune right for the weekend should be a good night

matt.c
Matt lets hope the Fords kick some butt...

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2005, 01:15 PM   #3
ridefox
nitro addict

lol i think the rain might get the beta of the both of them
Old 01-10-2005, 08:39 PM   #4
toby123
Boosted TQE FTW

spewin! cancelled after only 1 hr of racing!

Wasn't too bad i spose my mate ran a new PB of 11.5 in his XW fairmont!

Project: EF Falcon Turbo... Not long till back on the road.....
toby123 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2005, 08:51 PM   #5
Fair302
Life is a Ride!

See ya there on the 4th of November

Rematch Time !!!

: 2011 Honda CB400 - Pearl White; Megacycle slip-on, Some Carbon Fibre & More... 2010 Yamaha Virago 250 - Burgandy
Fair302 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2005, 12:57 AM   #6
ridefox
nitro addict

should be a good meet i went to the grand opening last night an damn there was some fast car George Separovich's torana did 6.3 i dont think u will find many fords in WA faster then that but there was a new BA xr8 super stock car there running flat 8's should be good once they get the bugs out of it wasnt sounding the best last night. i got some pics but they dont look that good the cam i used was playing up all night
Old 24-10-2005, 01:41 AM   #7
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Hi Matt, how did John Zappia go?

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2005, 02:58 PM   #8
toby123
Boosted TQE FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRFPV8
I didn't see his firstrun but the last 2 were only 6.3's...

Project: EF Falcon Turbo... Not long till back on the road.....
toby123 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2005, 10:12 PM   #9
ridefox
nitro addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRFPV8
hey mark john Zappia done two 6.3's with heaps of tyre shake both runs then his last run i think was 6.3 but he got out of shape really bad and went over the center line and took out the finsh line markers