Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV-Tickford Club of NSW > FPV-TCNSW Club Events

Old 29-06-2008, 08:51 PM   #1
stretch
Krispy Kreme Donut Glazer

Default ***CRUISE FOR THE KIDS*** (BIG CHARITY CRUISE) 6th JULYPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:34

Hey everyone I just got this from another forum, I know it is late notice but it is for a very good cause.

I would love to see a heap of FORDS turn out for this.

Hey guys so here it is a BIG CRUISE this cruise which i have organised and still am organising is huge, its for all makes and models i no some of you will have a cry why are other cars allowed to come, ill tell you why whens its a charity event doesnt matter who goes,a cruise is a cruise no matter what model or make your car is it can be a V8,ROTARY,4s whatever we are doing this for the kids that are sick and stuck in hospital for most of their life.
So in conjunction with
WESTMEAD CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, HOMEBUSH COUNCIL, AND THE POLICE the
BIG CRUISE comes (CRUISE FOR THE KIDS)

NO BURNOUTS, NO STUPID DRIVING, NO NOTHING POLICE ARE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE ANYTHING ON THE DAY, SO CRUISE AND ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE
The cruise will be advertised and spoken about on RADIO & TV, WRITE UP IN THE DAILY TELEGRAPH, FULL MAGAZINE COVERAGE FROM ALL MAGS. For all makes & models.

So guys get ready for a big one and lets do it for the kids Spread the Word tell ya mates to keep spreading the word so everyone knows about it, lets make it huge on our part im doing all i can to make it a big one flyers will be printed this week and be at most workshops etc CRUISE IS ON RAIN,HAIL OR SHINE

CRUISE FOR THE KIDS
WHEN:SUNDAY 6TH JULY
MEETING POINT:HOMEBUSH BAY P5 CAR PARK
DESTINATION POINT : MOUNT PENANG GARDENS CENTRAL COAST ITS THE YELLOW SECTION IN THE MIDDLE

ARRIVE:: 10.30am
DEPARTURE: 11.45am
EXTRA INFO: SAUSAGE SIZZLE WILL BE THEIR ON THE DAY $2 (COLD DRINKS $2)

UPON ENTRY TO THE CAR PARK ON THE DAY A DONATION OF $15 PER CAR WILL BE COLLECTED FROM YOU,THEN YOU WILL BE GIVEN A STICKER FOR YOUR CAR SO THE POLICE WILL NO THAT YOU ARE PART OF THE EVENT. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
ALL MONEY RAISED IS FOR WESTMEAD CHILDRENS HOSPTIAL

JUST LIKE TO THANK THE GUYS WHO HAVE SPONSERED THIS EVENT
MEDIA COVERAGE BOTH ON RADIO & TV
RACE SOLUTIONS
PENRITH MAZDA
2 SUS CUSTOM RESPRAYS
TYM2GO RACING
TEMPE TYRES
DORAN PRO AUDIO
RARE SPARES
DETRIOT CUSTOM BODY WORKS
NSC RACING NEWTOWN
ANTHONY LAHOOD ENTERPRISES
RJ. PINNICLE ACCOUNTANTS
Balabka Designs

Proudly supported by the Express Motoring Group (EMG) of Performance Motoring Magazines:
HOT4s & Performance Cars
Fast Fours
High Performance Imports (HPI)
ZOOM;
Street Commodores;
Xtreme Holdens;
Street Fords;
Xtreme Fords &
AussieBRUTES

Any questions just PM me or email me CRUISE4KIDS@HOTMAIL.COM
CHEERS ROB Hope To Make It A Great Day For All

AU1 XR8 Silhouette lowered 18" wheels, T2 Leather, custom dash and a loud Exhaust. Sold

BA mk1 Gt Acid rush, Untouched, not no more it is lowered and has Black 19" fusions with a polished rim.
And now with some very dark windows.

Shopping car Ford Escape XLT V6 Sold

Shopping car now is a Mitsubishi Outlander
stretch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
tickin
FPV-Tickford Club of NSW

sounds good, but they would surely get more people if they looked up and put it on a weekend when the V8's arent on!!!
i'd like to come crusing but ill be at home watching the races...
tickin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post