Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 21-11-2010, 08:23 PM   #241
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That the world was a magical place where everybody plays nice

Don't snap my undies.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #242
fordv8!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsy351
I used to think that babies came out of girls bums or you could just buy them from the shop

me too (the bum thing) and i remember sitting in the back of the old XE and look at the tress etc and think if you went off the road you would just smash them and nothing happen to car and all would be right oh how wrong was i
fordv8! is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #243
Envi XR8
I love my beast too!

some of mine.
1. That waves and surf were made "by a machine" and that the man that owned the beach used to turn it off at night after he finished work. I argued the point with my parents ("nothing goes at night time!") to the point where they took me to the beach at 6 years old (1980) at night so they could prove to me that the waves were "still working"
2. I came to the conclusion that everyone could have had jedi powers if only they got the operation(1979). I asked my folks why they didn't let me have the operation.
3. I had model planes, and used to paint them. The good guys were always painted green and the bad guys were grey and black.
4. That when ads on TV said "you save 25c" it meant the shop put 25c in my piggy bank.
5. Every XA-B-C hardtop was Mad Max's.
6. Once my folks needed to buy new tyres and I heard them say they didn't have the money, so I asked how much 1 tyre was. My old man said $1 so I gave him 91c in 1c & 2c pieces to help out. My folks gave me back my "change" which was a $1 note.

Quite seriously, I had an awesome childhood. My folks were the best and they are still pretty cool.
Envi XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #244
Spudz27
Call me Spud

My poor daughter will grow up with one if I do not tell her.

She asked me today how babies got in mummies tummy's. I thought "do I explain kind of the correct way, or do I make up some crazy story and let her think it for a while" I went with the crazy story idea and told her that the little baby starts off the size of a mosquito and it comes in at night and crawls through your nipple, then down to your tummy and grows. I will let it go for a couple of weeks, then tell her I was joking. I can't let it go too long as she will tell everyone. She once burst through our door to find us...well..., anyway she promptly told Grandma (my mum) she saw mummy and dadding hugging in bed and they were naked. My mum laughed and never lets us forget it.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post