Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 10-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
zeuss000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Interstate Car transport

Hi Folks, Is there anyone here involved in car transport ( interstate ) i am looking for a price to get a falcon from Shepparton Vic to Brisbane or Gold coast, it would be from a private home in Shepparton to either my place on GC or a depot in Brisbane or Gold Coast, Cheap as poss please
Cheers
Ed

zeuss000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
vibe_xr6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

900 bucks, but the car has to be dropped of at albury and picked up at acacia ridge area?
thats just a quick quote, your best ringing around
Old 10-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuss000
Hi Folks, Is there anyone here involved in car transport ( interstate ) i am looking for a price to get a falcon from Shepparton Vic to Brisbane or Gold coast, it would be from a private home in Shepparton to either my place on GC or a depot in Brisbane or Gold Coast, Cheap as poss please
Cheers
Ed
There is a very good owner driver who does the trip once a week based at Capalaba check the yellows as they treat the car very well
atec77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
zeuss000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by atec77
There is a very good owner driver who does the trip once a week based at Capalaba check the yellows as they treat the car very well
Thankyou for the replies guys, i gave the fella at Capalaba a call and he will do it for $770 inc GST and insurance so pretty happy with that
Cheers
Ed
zeuss000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

It's all good. hope you like the car!

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post