Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-05-2016, 05:05 PM   #541
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypzy View Post
Trejo, Madaya, and any one else that has parents that are getting on in age.
If you haven't done so allready, get in contact with your local ACAT, (aged care assessment team). Get them assesst by these guys to access lots of help in lots of areas. It took a while for them to get to Mum and Dad for their assessment so get onto it, they are busy!. They will come to your place for an interview, and discuss what type of care/help is available for your folks, and their carers.
If i wasn't such a Dhinasour, i would put up a link for their web site, but i don't know how, so it's www.myagedcare.gov.au
Cheers.
thanks for caring enough to post, much appreciated Gypzy. and the dinosaurs won't be extinct if we stick together, i tried to do a BPD link thingy on a post, no just edit a page to fit and take a photo huh! (that took me 2 months to grasp) lol
Old 09-05-2016, 05:41 PM   #542
kaniSS
BIG MEMBER ;)

Quick update on my situation.

I finally quit my job and I could not get over how better my mood improved. Like a bag of bricks lifted off my shoulders. I feel so much better. My wife said to take a month off and go do things I like, so I booked a 3 day golf trip at a Resort, fishing trips, boating, sailing, canoeing...you name it. Pretty glad I finished this job it was a drain on my mental health.

After I take my month off I will begin to look for a new job with a more work life balance
Old 10-05-2016, 04:53 PM   #543
Tui2
Coyote ugly

hi all and thanks for the PMs, I've just returned from a psychiatry session, bit of downer this time, due to recent circumstances concerning my stepfather etc.
i am now on ANOTHER MED TRIAL, still have my day meds, but back on valium for emergency anxiety attacks, and a 'new to me' serotonin level raising med which I'll talk about after a couple of weeks of introduction into the system, as long as no side effects of Real Concern arise before then that is, which i am a weary of due to a case of Serotonin Syndrome i encountered once (too much serotonin)
hope all is keeping well for all and good luck kaniSS with your new vocation.
caio 4 naio
Old 11-05-2016, 07:32 AM   #544
LTDHO
The one and only

Arrow Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid_Axe View Post
You know I've been away from here a while (nearly two months) and I thought I'd review the last few pages of this thread and what do I see but ignorance and stupidity.

Just when I think my faith in "humanity" (I definitely use that loosely) I see the typical fools who would have no idea what it's like to wake up in the morning and go either why do I bother or what is going to happen today that's going to annoy me or why is there all these people around but I've never felt so alone.

No wonder I take extended hiatus' from here cause its idiots as such that cause the effects to worsen.

I actually have taken to not watching the news cause it's nothing but negative things being reported on for TV audiences and drama. They thrive on it. Same with these garbage reality shows.

I haven't been in a good place for about a month now. The worst thing I miss is my ex and my son's constant company and it's really doing my head in as they were the rocks I had to help me out of the headspace I'm in and cause they are there now as such I can't stop the thoughts.
I have to agree with you, seems all the fun has left TV.

Rapid, I hear where you are coming from and nothing I can write can change your frame of mind. Nothing here would change mine. Keep fighting mate!
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
LTDHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 11-05-2016, 10:52 AM   #545
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
hi all and thanks for the PMs, I've just returned from a psychiatry session, bit of downer this time, due to recent circumstances concerning my stepfather etc.
i am now on ANOTHER MED TRIAL, still have my day meds, but back on valium for emergency anxiety attacks, and a 'new to me' serotonin level raising med which I'll talk about after a couple of weeks of introduction into the system, as long as no side effects of Real Concern arise before then that is, which i am a weary of due to a case of Serotonin Syndrome i encountered once (too much serotonin)
hope all is keeping well for all and good luck kaniSS with your new vocation.
caio 4 naio
Bloke, I don't know you from a bar of soap, and I hope you're keeping well and managing with your issue.

What you've said though immediately caught my attention. Maybe part of the problem is treatment with synthetic drugs which the pharmaceutical industry itself acknowledges does not work. Have you ever read a packet insert from the drug manufacturer who's 'medicine' you're taking? You should check out some of the side effects, which include the same condition which you're trying to get over.

One of the contradictions of modern medicine is how can a product that's poisonous to a healthy person make a sick person healthy? It's completely idiotic, yet most people can't see this.

How's your diet, what do you eat?
Old 11-05-2016, 11:45 AM   #546
Pis-ton broke
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post

+1 not much funny living like this.

did you no that "experts" say that 70% of the population is magnesium defishant, and magnesium affects many important fictions in the body, ie nerves,muscles, blood persure, the list goes on, is used to treat adhd,sleep disorders etc.
Pis-ton broke is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2016, 12:29 PM   #547
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Bloke, I don't know you from a bar of soap, and I hope you're keeping well and managing with your issue.

What you've said though immediately caught my attention. Maybe part of the problem is treatment with synthetic drugs which the pharmaceutical industry itself acknowledges does not work. Have you ever read a packet insert from the drug manufacturer who's 'medicine' you're taking? You should check out some of the side effects, which include the same condition which you're trying to get over.

One of the contradictions of modern medicine is how can a product that's poisonous to a healthy person make a sick person healthy? It's completely idiotic, yet most people can't see this.

I hear you and understand completely.. but it is not my first time around and YES diet and exercise are major influences in health 100% no one can argue that.. it is just a wearisome. weak willed.. bad attitude..good attitude.. others to take care of.. put first.. try later.. can't be can be.. misdiagnosed decades..wrong meds . damage done .. wrong place right time vice versa but I will not give in the third time... the way it seems to go for me.. life. And thank you for giving the time to reassure The There Are People Who Care To input
A. The meds are to 1. ease anxiety in public
2. Allow me to focus on 1 activity set out to be achievedone
3. Prevent depression from destroying all efforts.
1 out of 3 is a good result these days

Last edited by Tui2; 11-05-2016 at 12:38 PM.
Tui2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 11-05-2016, 09:26 PM   #548
Gypzy
FG XR6 Tray back

So today I drove 400klms, 5 hours with only two wee wee stops, just me and my dog Gypzy. Left the wife at home with her sister, and our other two dogs.
I have some serious health issues going on around me, Dad with Dementia, and other big problems. Mum cracking it because she is his primary carer. The wife with lung cancer. She is also recovering from a fractured L4 (lower back) which put her out of action for two months. She's coming good this week thank God.
I'm having a drink by my self, some "me time". Not getting drunk, just some time to think, alone. My brother gets hear tomorrow to get on it! Camp fire going goodly, and just us two to have a chat. Been a long time since I've sat around a fire by myself and just chill.
Cheers.
Gypzy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
11 users like this post:
Old 12-05-2016, 02:27 AM   #549
Tui2
Coyote ugly

well after that positive post from Gypzy, i feel reluctant to share my heartache, so i wont put a downer on a positive post from someone who puts light on suffering and its many forms, my parents can be put back into the scheme of things, they're old and cancer is a typical end to a long life, but to face it with your life partner/kids... f....far out, who are we in the pecking order of sorrow.. not that high up eh.. my thoughts are with all that are fighting cancer with loved ones not yet truly lived, respect.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:28 AM   #550
Gypzy
FG XR6 Tray back

Worst night sleep ever, forgot my pillow!
My intention is to simply share my travels at the moment, and into the future maybe. Even if we are heading into a dark tunnel! I by no means want the spotlight taken from, or put somewhere else. Yes we have family and friends to fall on if needed, or to ask for help. But for some reason, sharing some quit private, and serious information in this format is very, very different. Soothing almost.
Trejo, please continue with any and all of your travels so maybe we can all bounce off each other. Soothing maybe?
Cheers.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:12 PM   #551
Grega

not posted here for a while.
hope you are all tracking well.

i am on the same ****** cymbalta 60mg meds - but going down to 30mg soon. i don't need them.

two things have changed for me.
1. acupuncture. by christ this has got my **** in order. its pulled things (my body) back into balance. as a result of this (except for lastnight, due to late coffee) i sleep well now. poor sleep for me = mental health issues.
2. gratitude. each day, find 10 things you are grateful for. i started this journey about 8 weeks or so. at first it was ******* hard. now its easy. and i feel i am a better person (more positive) - yes i know there are alot of things going on out there that are ****** but i'm alot more able to deal with them.

i've had a rollercoaster last few weeks too - been ****** around with jobs and other goings on and i'd have surely freaked out during those stressful times - not so this time.

hopefully my bit of feedback might help some others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damoose
You like it so much now the tig trolley is green..
Grega is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 12-05-2016, 02:40 PM   #552
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grega View Post

i am on the same ****** cymbalta 60mg meds - but going down to 30mg soon. i don't need them.

1. acupuncture. by christ this has got my **** in order. its pulled things (my body) back into balance. as a result of this (except for lastnight, due to late coffee) i sleep well now. poor sleep for me = mental health issues.
2. gratitude. each day, find 10 things you are grateful for. i started this journey about 8 weeks or so. at first it was ******* hard. now its easy. and i feel i am a better person (more positive) - yes i know there are alot of things going on out there that are ****** but i'm alot more able to deal with them.

i've had a rollercoaster last few weeks too - been ****** around with jobs and other goings on and i'd have surely freaked out during those stressful times - not so this time.

Hi Greg,

How do you find the side affects with Cymbalta?

Cheers,

Brent
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2016, 03:37 PM   #553
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke Pursuit View Post
Hi Greg,

How do you find the side affects with Cymbalta?

Cheers,

Brent
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsa.../022516lbl.pdf

Read the packet insert, it's 33 pages long and is not a full account of usage of the drug. Some of the side effects are nasty!
Old 12-05-2016, 09:40 PM   #554
Grega

Brent, I won't have them much longer. For the most of it I am OK. Erectile dysfunction ie: it doesn't work too good plus it disables alot of your emotions ie: if you want to have a good cry about something good luck. Other than that its OK for me anyway.

Quote:
Old 13-05-2016, 03:36 AM   #555
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Talking Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grega View Post

Hey there stranger.. good to hear from the country bumpkin. . You sound good and what's positive is always a help.. I'm now off seroquil thankfully.. hard to pull out of before 3 hrs have passed on that floorer...for me anyway. Now am on Lexapro with my morning meds. But thinking I might take it in the arvo after I get it in the system ride the side effects for a couple of weeks.. but I am handling a lot of anxiety issues so calmly now.. I think it truly is due to the release of carer responsibilities. But also I do not feel concern at all for them. Nor his cancer fight.. think that's the apathetic persona and I don't apologise for it. Cold but honest to myself now. Keep in touch bum kin :-) am I stepping out of line a bit?? Yes I am and I'm happy
Old 13-05-2016, 07:31 AM   #556
Grega

hey buddy. hope you well.

seriously look into acupuncture man. that goes for anyone else.
i am the best i've been i reckon in all my life.

i tried lexapro before cymbalta but they really ****** me up ie: i felt really really unwell, head spinning, nausea, balance was shot - so they got ditched.

you have to be honest with yourself - thats part of the battle on the journey mate.

******* cancer seems to be doing the rounds of late. man made population control, sickens me.

Quote:
Old 13-05-2016, 10:18 PM   #557
Beastie
The Terrain Tamer
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Catering services for a bunch of layabouts and for being an all-round good guy whose sense of community goes above and beyond. 

Hey Guys, I was listening to some music on utube tonight and I thought that this song might be appropriate in here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA

Hope that everyone is going ok
Old 15-05-2016, 10:34 PM   #558
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
Hey Guys, I was listening to some music on utube tonight and I thought that this song might be appropriate in here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA

Hope that everyone is going ok
I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on.
Old 20-05-2016, 11:51 AM   #559
Tui2
Coyote ugly

well the oldman has a tumour in his stomach, no treatment, but it also isn't blocking food intake, will be geting another update in 2 weeks as to whether it's an aggressive one, or it's been dormant for some time, the spots on the liver seem to be doctors worry, but we all (and by we i mainly mean yoyo-emo-man me) are handling it the only way possible, let him eat do be whatever he desires and help him be positive-undpredictable about the negative-inevitable.
im ok are you all.?
Old 20-05-2016, 01:22 PM   #560
Squalo
Two Wheels Good

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid_Axe View Post
I haven't been in a good place for about a month now. The worst thing I miss is my ex and my son's constant company and it's really doing my head in as they were the rocks I had to help me out of the headspace I'm in and cause they are there now as such I can't stop the thoughts.
Yep that has been my experience too - separated from ex two years ago and still occasionally struggle with being solo (living by myself). Keeping busy, both physically and mentally, is key for me, but it's still too easy to drift back into thoughts of what went wrong, why, what I could have done differently... none of which is particularly constructive.

A month ago I too was at a low ebb, but recognised where I was heading - so then dug deep - stopped drinking as much, made more of an effort to get out and cycle hard a couple of times a week, focused on good healthy eating, made more effort at work etc. All of which combined to bring me back, and although there's still a fairly constant feeling of emptiness, for the most part I'm firing on all 8.
1969 Kombi

Last edited by Squalo; 20-05-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Squalo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-05-2016, 02:22 PM   #561
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalo View Post
Yep that has been my experience too - separated from ex two years ago and still occasionally struggle with being solo (living by myself). Keeping busy, both physically and mentally, is key for me, but it's still too easy to drift back into thoughts of what went wrong, why, what I could have done differently... none of which is particularly constructive.

A month ago I too was at a low ebb, but recognised where I was heading - so then dug deep - stopped drinking as much, made more of an effort to get out and cycle hard a couple of times a week, focused on good healthy eating, made more effort at work etc. All of which combined to bring me back, and although there's still a fairly constant feeling of emptiness, for the most part I'm firing on all 8.
good on you and thanks for the positive outlook, a few of us might not be able to get there but hearing about it can only help...

heartache has made cold, as to be with 1 person and not worry for life, a gift, to lose it...
it is hard, kids obviously come first in our thoughts, but i got through that ,(after attempted to take the cowards way, so no applause please) i did get through it without my son being affected by any of it, by doing just as you said, job that suited my disorder, boss who cared, new town, good diet, and exercise came with the job, but as all that is/was/will be good in my life, it comes in dribs and drabs due to misdirection and inhability to control emotional decisions, we are working on that now aren't we trej? yes sir! Goal... after the oldies are inducted into the afterlife, all hands on deck psych, GP, Centrelink and Me and my arrow to see your healthy attitude and raise you a six pack, of beer in case i don't have enough drive left for Gym
Old 01-06-2016, 04:25 AM   #562
Tui2
Coyote ugly

well it's getting close to the end for the old man now, as he has just given up, won't get out of bed, won't eat more than 3 mouthfuls of porridge for breaky.. nothing bar a cup of tea for lunch and 3 bites of dinner,(with the exception of a medium coffee frappe, be it dinner or lunch) and homemade soup from his estranged daughter or from his estranged step granddaughter. they're coming from far and wide now. but i don't want to be bitter or judgemental like my mother, which I'm gradually shaking off, so i will say most seem genuine at wanting to just say goodbye.
thinking i should just look at buying nice sweet things for him to eat whenever he feels like it, and just do the 3 meals for us 3, (mum,me,dog), anyway new meds are not picking up to where i need to be, walking the beach with dog is the key, but time to myself is scarcer now more than ever, so music mosh in garage at the end of the day to drown out their echoes, is meditation for now, keep well all
Old 03-06-2016, 01:31 PM   #563
superyob
Banned

I am truly sad to read a lot of these posts. As I have said before, I cannot relate to depression or anxiety disorders (I do tie myself in knots about my family's safety but I think that's normal) but the despair evident in these pages is like looking into the dark abyss of lost souls. I hope there is some happiness in amongst the blackness you experience...
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 03-06-2016, 05:09 PM   #564
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Have a personal relationship problem, cannot find a solution despite years of mulling over it like a dog with a bone. Engaging with a temporary pragmatic "solution" few days back brought on a black mood, and I could feel the black dog fog looming in.

This lunch time, sat at beach, decided to get a dark chocolate bar to gee me up for work, walking back to office with bar in pocket, I passed a decent looking husband and wife, mid fifties, good physical shape, and their daughter probably young twenties, blond, very attractive face, sitting in a self motoring wheelchair. She was cognitively fine, but suffered quadriplegia and had limited use of her left hand, which controlled the motorised controls.

She was hunched over, taken care of her dress and personal grooming and makeup, which made her withered body, operating the mechanised wheelchair, with her parents accompanying her, all the more tragic for some reason. I wondered what caused her quadriplegia so young, car accident, sporting accident, spinal tumour.....

Looking at this terribly sad situation, and my problems objectively, made me realise, what positive good things I have got that I take for granted. And perhaps, that problem I have which I have no solution for, maybe I should just accept it is what it is, not overtly focus on it, but look at all the other good things around it, and place it in objective context to the whole.

I do not want to trivialise other peoples situations who have posted, but this perception hit me and if part of a persons depression is a life circumstance problem, forcing the mind to selectively focus on the surrounding good stuff objectively may help. Anyway, that is my plan.

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender

Last edited by asagaai; 03-06-2016 at 05:19 PM.
asagaai is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2016, 06:18 PM   #565
Silver'
T-Series Club Member Vic

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write ups on AU technical issues. 

It's a great plan!
TE2 #116
Build/Maintenance thread here.
www.fte.ford.com.au lives! 2001 2002
Add a T-series to the Registry HERE
Silver' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2016, 08:43 PM   #566
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Yeah top post asagaai!

Theres always someone out there who's doing it that much tougher, its one of the reasons i dont talk too much about my issues in day to day life.
Probably one of the reasons a lot of people dont open up when necessary too.

I quite often ask myself why im so open on a public internet forum, to a bunch of usernames who ive never put a face too ( which is probably sharp self preservation skills with how controversial and brutally honest i can come across at times) but i just feel comfortable reading and sharing in this environment because its just as easy to switch off.
It is a dark place, but it also highlights how something as simple as an ear, or eyes in this case, can make an otherwise hopeless situation find perspective.

Peace and positive thoughts people.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 03-06-2016, 09:43 PM   #567
fairlymont
Starter Motor

after having a quick read though some of the posts here, I felt compelled to share my story.

I was diagnosed with major depression last July. it kind of snuck up on me out of nowhere after being good for a long time. I struggled with these feelings in my teenage years and dulled them with alcohol and I was a binge drinker. back then I didn't really know what it was that I was feeling so I never sought treatment. I stopped drinking completely after my stepfather died of liver cancer - he told me he believed he got it because he was a drinker. he wasn't a alcoholic or a drunk, in his words it was because he drank more than most people.

over time I noticed the classic symptoms that most people get creeping up again. I was losing interest in things I normally enjoyed, became withdrawn and started cutting people off and generally feeling like crap. I'd then feel even worse off because I knew that there are people out there who are worse off than me and started to feel guilty about feeling like crap because I'm young (25) I have a decent job, some money in the bank, a few cars, motorbike, etc. I tried to keep busy and told myself that I was stupid, ungrateful and a ****wit for feeling how I did.

a few months of that passed and the feelings of negativity, depression, agitation and dread started getting worse. I started getting suicidal thoughts. I stopped eating, I stopped sleeping and I actually started to plan how I was going to take my own life. the only thing that stopped me was not wanting to put my family through the pain I was feeling.

I went to see my GP, and thats how I got the ball rolling and was diagnosed with severe depression. I started seeing a phycologist every fortnight and started on antidepressants (mirtazapine) after bumping up the drugs a few months later and finishing up with the phycologist early this year, I was feeling good.

I bumped down the mirtazapine because I was feeling better and feeling the side affects that go with that drug (I packed on weight, my hunger was ferocious and I was feeling groggy and tired all the time) and continued on the lower dosage for a few months. recently the symptoms have started coming back, along with crippling panic attacks. I didn't want to be reliant on the mirtaz again (horrible stuff if you start feeling the side effects and made me feel like a zombie and zero sex drive) I recently switched from mirtazapine to valdoxan and deralin. the valdoxan so far seems to be taking the edge off and I haven't had any severe withdrawals from the mirtaz. only downside is the cost of it - about $70 a month and the need for regular liver function tests. which probably are a good idea considering my abuse of the drink in the past.

well, thats my story. if anyone is interested in my progress on valdoxan, just let me know. the gp said it's a fairly new drug in Australia and is supposed to not produce any of the side affects that come with most other medications.
fairlymont is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 04-06-2016, 12:47 AM   #568
Tui2
Coyote ugly

this haz been a good week of posts, all positive end results.
i want to add that no matter how hopeless i sound one week and positive the next and how trivial my condition may seem, my motto always has been ' go for a walk when you are really down - via the childrens wing in a major hospital, perspectivs. still it doesn't change what we are not strong enough to do. the only focus that matters has to be on ourselves 100% until we are happy of achieving that goal,,which in depression usually means we are off the meds and supporting helthy selves. what i have achieved in 9 months compared to 40years, well only i know and care.
healthy diet, regular exercise and a vocation that only you know why/how you do it.
I'm just waiting on a friend to take me fishing in his boat, and that will be the first rung of a social ladder that i i intend to climb to get back into life and fight this sorrow. keep well all
Old 04-06-2016, 10:44 AM   #569
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

This is gonna sound crazy, and sort of contradicts what i said in my last post, but, i honestly feel like if there was a campfire in the middle of the country and everyone who contributes to this thread was able to be there, despite all of our inner deamons, it would be a wonderfully peaceful and supportive experience.
I guess for now, this thread is that campfire.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
9 users like this post:
Old 04-06-2016, 11:35 AM   #570
Gypzy
FG XR6 Tray back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
This is gonna sound crazy, and sort of contradicts what i said in my last post, but, i honestly feel like if there was a campfire in the middle of the country and everyone who contributes to this thread was able to be there, despite all of our inner deamons, it would be a wonderfully peaceful and supportive experience.
I guess for now, this thread is that campfire.
I'll bring the Marshmellows.
5 users like this post: