Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-01-2005, 10:34 PM   #1
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Ford Performance Vehicle Sticker

I was wonder if any of you still have a new one of those FPV stickers that Ford sent out to all the Tickford owners when the BA first came out? I had one on my AU but it got damaged trying to take it off when I traded it in and I am now on the hunt for another one. If anyone knows where you can buy them please let me know! :
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2005, 10:42 PM   #2
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Cant you buy then from the FPR dealers, I know I've seen some of that stuff at PWR Smithfield spares. Or have you tried the FPR/FPV websites?

The FPR sticker on my rear gets the blade tomorrow, am not a Bright fan after he opened his mouth bagging Ford now he's back because he need them to be a winner.

And how could anyone forget the PI punt on Ambrose.

Last edited by RED_EL_XR8; 09-01-2005 at 02:30 AM.
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2005, 10:53 PM   #3
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Yeh i got the FPR Dealer one.. on the Hunt for the FPV one!

Cheers mate.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:12 PM   #4
d_slayer

It's Not The One you Are Looking for but I Think It Looks Good and it changes colour every time you look are it..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FPV Sticker.jpg (32.5 KB, 127 views)
Old 09-01-2005, 01:27 AM   #5
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I've got about 10 of them... I'll get a pic tomorrow to see if its the one you want. If so you can have a couple for free.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:21 AM   #6
d_slayer

If you have one spare I would love one for my other car
Old 09-01-2005, 02:27 AM   #7
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
The FPR sticker on my rear gets the blade tomorrow, am not a Bright fan after he opened his mouth bagging Ford now he's back because he need them to be a winner.
Haha yep, I remember a few comments made before Winton last year....though he seemed to shut up after the race for some reason :
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:18 PM   #8
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Chicken
Haha yep, I remember a few comments made before Winton last year....though he seemed to shut up after the race for some reason :
hmmm what comments did he make at winton?! i missed that one damn it! thats what you get for actually going to the event though i guess :togo:

oh and i have some of those stickers too i think, theyre the ones with the little FPV logo, and 'ford performance vehicles' written across underneath it, all in siver??? if caspers isnt the right one, then you can have a couple of mine

dave
Old 09-01-2005, 02:22 PM   #9
Psycho Chicken
Banned

He said something along the lines of 'Ford don't have a chance, we (HMS) practise there, we know the track like the back of our hands'.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:27 PM   #10
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickford2001
hmmm what comments did he make at winton?! i missed that one damn it! thats what you get for actually going to the event though i guess :togo:

oh and i have some of those stickers too i think, theyre the ones with the little FPV logo, and 'ford performance vehicles' written across underneath it, all in siver??? if caspers isnt the right one, then you can have a couple of mine

dave
Yep, thats the same as mine. FM sent them to me as a gift (thanks Chucky). Just checked, I have 6 left. PM me if oyu want one, you will need to send a stamped self addressed envelope though cause I'm too lazy to go the the PO at the moment.

Old 09-01-2005, 03:00 PM   #11
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks guys, i rang up a guy i know in my local spares and he had a few at home so hes gonna give em to me next week. Too bad FPV don't sell them as they are quite attractive when placed on the rear window!
Old 09-01-2005, 03:06 PM   #12
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOCKWAVEXR6NA
Too bad FPV don't sell them as they are quite attractive when placed on the rear window!
and they make good stickers to decorate your garage with too :hihi:
Old 09-01-2005, 03:12 PM   #13
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Just wish they still had Tickford stickers :(

Old 09-01-2005, 03:16 PM   #14
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Just wish they still had Tickford stickers :(
I know this is probabbly illegal, but can't you design your own tickford sticker and go see the person who did the AuFalcon stickers and get him to make you some. I know I'd probabbly buy a couple
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 03:20 PM   #15
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ive actually got a few of the tickford stickers in the sticker pile! ive even got ftr stickers! haha

as for getting tickford stickers made up, you can do it, but you just have to find a sticker joint that will print them off - some of them wont due to it being a (tm) or (c) or whatever the rule is
Old 09-01-2005, 04:09 PM   #16
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Chicken
I am guilty of that, at the time I thought he was a tosser, but when I heard he has probably signed for FPR I thought, as you say, he has seemed to shut up with the stupid comments this year and after Winton 2003.

Last edited by M14A-Mclaren; 09-01-2005 at 04:11 PM.
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post