Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Autotech Engineering

Autotech Engineering Autotech Engineering has been a leader for over a decade in providing vehicle owners with a one-stop shop for service, repairs, tuning and scheduled maintenance. Website Link

Old 17-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #31
miguel
Starter Motor

Default Re: Autotech Dyno Day 15th February 2014

im in fg f6, thanks
miguel is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #32
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. 

no more cars and then the list is closed.

Listed in the 4 classes, if I have listed you in the wrong class sent me a PM and I shall change the class for you.

Naturally aspirated 6 cylinder

phat_stak_tipa FG XR6 4.0 N/A (9am early)
Fpv gtho bf 4.0 na
Giant NA BA 6 cyl
Adrenaline N/A 6 (FG).
Bunter EF I6
BionicXR6 BF I6 N/A
Dcynic AU2 XR6
Mont5.0 BF 9.30AM
Fenix_XR ba xr6

Forced/Boosted 6 cylinder

Rednose BF XR6T
Spoolman FG XR6T
EgoFalcon FG XR6T
Vince BF XR6T sedan
chris0 FG XR6T ute
Rswepn XF boosted 6
NUT310 FG F6
Patto90 FG F6
vevapower Fg xr6t
BEN189 FG F6
Cr33pa fg g6et
Irvinnie FG xr6 Turbo 10.15
XPL37V FG xr6 Turbo
Garrett, 2013 FPV F6
NOSXR, XR6 TURBO
Nikolas, 2013 XR6 Turbo
Neil101, BA XR6T
miguel, fg f6
Naturally aspirated 8 cylinder

FPV+fteT3 BA 5.4 N/A (9.15am)
Ride - AU TS50 N/A V8
FPVF6X201 N/A V8 6.4lt Hemi 10am
SEVENDUST XR8 5.4
clarkey117, BA mk2 GT n/a
becko27 BA XR8 mk2
ef venom nc fairlane 302 windsor
f6_benito LS1 VT2 (early)

Forced/Boosted 8 cylinder

I8hsv 5.0l supercharged fg gs
Boss351290 gtp S/C 10.05am
EL XR8 RAPTOR S/C EL XR8
Doogs Fg gs s/c
d410xlt FG GT S/C
Rangas GTP BF GTP. S/C
calzone FG GT-E 5.0L S/C
DMENTDGT FG GT S/C
Geobar, 2013 FPV GT
GTP370, BA GT TT
BIONIC MAN 2013 FG GS ute

You donít need to win a class to get amongst the trophies, Autotech choice award will be a trophy presented to a car the staff like, could be because its well-presented or they like it for some other reason.
At the time of registering your car you can nominate a rwkw figure you think your car will make this will be recorded, one person that nominates a number closest to their rwkw dyno figure at the end of the day will win a trophy and there $60 dyno entry refunded. (You must be present at the trophy presentation to have your $60 refunded)

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang ET:11.10

Last edited by SpoolMan; 23-01-2014 at 11:54 PM.
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #33
GTP370
2005 BA II GTP

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Excellent breakdown of costs associated with importing a pre-89 car from the U.S.  Very helpful to others and at least two other guys will use the provided info to make their dreams reality.. 

Count me in Mark. If the car is put together in time.
GTP370 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 27-12-2013, 07:05 PM   #34
becko27

Hi Spoolman
are there still any positions left? I would like to run my BA XR8 mk2 N/A.

Cheers.

Con
becko27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #35
EgoFalcon
The Villan

My mate would like to run his AU2 XR6 if there is any room. If not all good.
Put him under the name of Dcynic if there is room.

The PX Ranger has arrived! XLT Metropolitean Grey

Previous Ride - 2007 BF MK II XR6 in Lightning Strike
EgoFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2013, 01:37 AM   #36
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. 

both cars will be added and then there's room for one more and then unfortunately that will be the end.

Old 28-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #37
becko27

Hi Spoolman
That's great, see you Saturday.

Cheers.

Con.
becko27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2013, 01:14 AM   #38
BIONIC MAN
Two turning.. two burning

still room for one more?
2013 FG GS ute if there is room.
thanks, Chris.

BLOWN, 2013 FPV GS UTE
TURBO TERRITORY GHIA
545ci XB GS UTE
Daily, 2006 F250 crew cab
BA2 Fairmont Ghia
BIONIC MAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2013, 04:28 PM   #39
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Sorry guys no more cars, I will update the list soon...

Old 06-01-2014, 01:31 PM   #40
Fenix_XR
Flaming Developments

Default Re: Autotech Dyno Day 15th February 2014 (event is full no more cars)

I have been told I should ask to add myself to the Waiting list for the Dyno day...
Any chances?

2014 - Max Power 180 (242hp) @ 5250rpm
Old 06-01-2014, 06:14 PM   #41
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix_XR View Post
I have been told I should ask to add myself to the Waiting list for the Dyno day...
Any chances?
Sorry no chance, we have already taken a few more cars as there are always a few no shows on the day.

Old 06-01-2014, 10:15 PM   #42
gaz084
F1D procharged ute

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: With the amount of detail Gareth has put into his BF heat exchanger by-pass modification ... and also his work on his supercharged BA EGAS build thread has been a help to many on this forum when it comes to DIY inginuity. 

I'm out sorry....motor just blew a piston.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11283622
gaz084 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2014, 02:58 AM   #43
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

List now updated check to make sure your car is in the correct class.

Good spread of cars across the classes, if you wanting to change classes let me know before the day, I have a spread sheet for each class this should help speed up registration on the day, everyone who puts there car on the dyno will have to fill out and sign a form.
Any special requests, eg rev limit, NOS etc you must speak to Spiro just prior to your car going on to the dyno.
Please bring cash as there is no EFT where registration takes place.

11 Cars, Forced/Boosted 8
8 Cars, N/A 8
9 Cars, N/A 6
18 Cars, Forced/Boosted 6

Old 08-01-2014, 10:23 PM   #44
Giant
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising Nulon to sponsor AFF. 

Can I please give my spot to Dan_Fenix? he is a mate. If not I'll keep my spot.
Giant is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 09-01-2014, 01:03 PM   #45
NOSXR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Giant change your name to saint. Ever dyno comp needs a Summernats class winner and we all know how long Dan has been working towards that win.
NOSXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2014, 05:33 PM   #46
phat_stak_tipa
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey spoolman i think you have made a mistake with the SRT jeep in n/a 6 class??
phat_stak_tipa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2014, 02:57 PM   #47
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Taipan Motorsport have donated 2 x sets of Weapon X coils and 8 oil caps, every car that pays for a dyno run will go into the draw for the chance to win one of these great prizes.
For further information on these products you can PM ĎíNOSXRíí Greg from Taipan Motorsport.
See the links below
http://youtu.be/WjFx3OXabAc
http://www.taipanmotorsport.com.au/i...mart&Itemid=60

When you register make sure you get a ticket from me, the draw will take place at the end of the day when the trophy presentation takes place, and you must be there to win.

List is now final, if you want to change classes or have a question about the dyno day send me a PM or post in the thread linked below.

Last edited by SpoolMan; 15-02-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 15-01-2014, 06:24 PM   #48
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Nulon lubricants have kindly donated $1000 worth of there best products, to win one of these awesome prize packs you will need be at the trophies presentation at the end of the day.
Thanks to Nulon & Chris Dawe for there support of the forum and our events.
http://www.nulon.com.au/

Old 15-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #49
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Nulon lubricants have kindly donated $1000 worth of there best products, to win one of these awesome prize packs you will need be at the trophy presentation at the end of the day.
Thanks to Nulon & Chris Dawe for there support of the forum and our events.
http://www.nulon.com.au/

Old 24-01-2014, 03:55 PM   #50
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

The chance of you guys winning something must be 1 in 2, Dave from http://www.carcareproducts.com.au/ has donated 2 car care clinic vouchers.
More info on the prize here.
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11399058

thanks car care products.

Old 15-02-2014, 08:10 AM   #51
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Please bring cash, there is no EFT located where you sign up.
if you are running NOS or have a request talk to Spiro on the dyno prior to the dyno run.

Listed in the 4 classes, if I have listed you in the wrong class sent me a PM and I shall change the class for you.

phat_stak_tipa FG XR6 4.0 N/A (9am early)169.5
Fpv gtho bf 4.0 na 169.9
Bunter EF I6
BionicXR6 BF I6 N/A
Dcynic AU2 XR6 141.9
Fenix_XR ba xr6

Rednose BF XR6T 439.9
Spoolman FG XR6T
EgoFalcon FG XR6T 256.9
Rswepn XF boosted 6
NUT310 FG F6
Patto90 FG F6
vevapower Fg xr6t
BEN189 FG F6
Cr33pa fg g6et
Irvinnie FG xr6 Turbo 10.15360.8
XPL37V FG xr6 Turbo
Garrett, 2013 FPV F6
NOSXR, xr6 turbo 430.6
Nikolas, 2013 XR6 Turbo
Neil101, BA XR6T 304.9
miguel, fg f6

Ride - AU TS50 N/A V8
FPVF6X201 N/A V8 6.4lt Hemi 10am221.8
SEVENDUST XR8 5.4 205.4
clarkey117, BA mk2 GT n/a 254.4
becko27 BA XR8 mk2 236.5
f6_benito LS1 VT2 9.45am
Adrenaline N/A 8
BFXT54L 205
fat245 9.30AM 250.1

EL XR8 RAPTOR S/C EL XR8
Doogs Fg gs s/c 354.1
d410xlt FG GT S/C 323.4
Rangas GTP BF GTP. S/C
calzone FG GT-E 5.0L S/C
DMENTDGT FG GT S/C 346.3
Geobar, 2013 FPV GT
BIONIC MAN 2013 FG GS ute

You donít need to win a class to get amongst the trophies, Autotech choice award will be a trophy presented to a car the staff like, could be because its well-presented or they like it for some other reason.
At the time of registering your car you can nominate a rwkw figure you think your car will make this will be recorded, one person that nominates a number closest to their rwkw dyno figure at the end of the day will win a trophy and there $60 dyno entry refunded. (You must be present at the trophy presentation to have your $60 refunded)

Last edited by SpoolMan; 15-02-2014 at 11:57 AM.
Old 15-02-2014, 08:17 AM   #52
d410xlt

I'll get out of bed in a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d410xlt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2014, 08:38 AM   #53
Doogs

Bloody rain...

Shockworks adjustable coilovers, 19 x 9.5 volk racing te37 superlaps, Stainless headers, cats & Twin 3" exhaust. KPM 1500hp fuel system. Chromoly axles, Truetrac, Carbon Fibre tailshaft, ID1000s, Big Herod cooler, Yella Terra snout, GT-P seats.
458 rwkw/1020Nm e85, 430/950 98ron 10psi
Audio:
8 Channel active setup
Clarion HX-D2 Special Edition
Crescendo Opus 9.9 A pillars + doors
Audison LRX 3.1k & LRX 4.5
Boston acoustics SPG 555
Doogs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2014, 04:52 PM   #54
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Hope you all had a great day everyone who stayed took home some awesome products thanks to event sponors: Autotech, Nulon, Liqui Moly, Taipan Motorsport & car care products.
Thanks to all those who turned up, unfortunately there were many that didnít bother to turn including guys that asked for early runs, this event was closed many weeks ago and those of you didnít bother to turn all you had to do was send a PM saying this.
Many guys missed out on a great day because of this, next time it will be prepaid only.
I have listed the numbers if I missed recording your number send me a PM, otherwise the cars with numbers next to their name didnít attend.

phat_stak_tipa FG XR6 4.0 N/A (9am early)169.5
Fpv gtho bf 4.0 na 169.9 runner up
Bunter EF I6
BionicXR6 BF I6 N/A 162.1
Dcynic AU2 XR6 141.9
Fenix_XR ba xr6 178.2 winner

Rednose BF XR6T 439.9
Spoolman FG XR6T 478.4
EgoFalcon FG XR6T 256.9
Rswepn XF boosted 6, winner & winner of Autotech staff award
NUT310 FG F6
Patto90 FG F6
vevapower Fg xr6t 499.6 runner up
BEN189 FG F6 plze pm me your number forgot to record it.
Cr33pa fg g6et 421.0
Irvinnie FG xr6 Turbo 10.15360.8
XPL37V FG xr6 Turbo 336.3
Garrett, 2013 FPV F6
NOSXR, xr6 turbo 430.6
Nikolas, 2013 XR6 Turbo 233.1
Neil101, BA XR6T 304.9
miguel, fg f6

Ride - AU TS50 N/A V8
FPVF6X201 N/A V8 6.4lt Hemi 10am221.8
SEVENDUST XR8 5.4 205.4
clarkey117, BA mk2 GT n/a 254.4 winner revised re-run 290
becko27 BA XR8 mk2 236.5
f6_benito LS1 VT2 9.45am
Adrenaline N/A 8
BFXT54L 205
fat245 9.30AM 250.1 runner up & winner of guess your power nominated 250rwkw.

EL XR8 RAPTOR S/C EL XR8 274.3
Doogs Fg gs s/c 354.1 winner
d410xlt FG GT S/C 323.4
Rangas GTP BF GTP. S/C
calzone FG GT-E 5.0L S/C 331.0
DMENTDGT FG GT S/C 346.3 runner-up
Geobar, 2013 FPV GT 325.1
BIONIC MAN 2013 FG GS ute 278.7

Many thanks to Autotech and there staff for a well run event.

Last edited by SpoolMan; 15-02-2014 at 08:51 PM.
4 users like this post:
Old 15-02-2014, 04:55 PM   #55
DMENTDGT
ON CHARGE

Thanx for the good day bud, enjoyed it and it was great too see a lot of different falcons...

Andrew...
I drive a povvo pack GT cause some ****a said so...

FORD FALCON FPV GT 335
Lightening Strike
ZF Box
Leather
Cat Back 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust
5% Tints
Stock Power: 346.3rwkw

DAILY: Suzuki GSXR 1000 K1
PRIOR RIDES: BA2 xr8 ute, AU2 Xr6, EL xr8, EB Ghia 5.0L, XD 4.0L
DMENTDGT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #56
phat_stak_tipa
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks for the day autotech and spoolman, was professional as always! Some crazy power today too!
phat_stak_tipa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2014, 06:33 PM   #57
rednose
RNS10S

Awesome day and some awesome cars.

Once again the Autotech team had everything covered.

Can't wait for next year !!!
PTE6235 - 11.0 @ 135 on Nitto Invos - 10.4 @ 140 on ET Radials
rednose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 15-02-2014, 06:46 PM   #58
CR33PA
Starter Motor

Awesome day guys. Well organized, nice cars and some good power.

Precision FTW :P
CR33PA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 15-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #59
WASP
Whipple Induced

Sorry the Wassp wasn't able to perform today guys. We suffered a problem only yesterday with the cats which could not be resolved in time. It was a shame because the rest of the package was ready to go and it should have produced some respectable numbers on the dyno. With damaged cats the car was only producing around the low to mid 400 rwkw.

I wish to thank Spiro and especially Joe for taking the time, and care to present the car so beautifully for the day. Looked just like she rolled out the factory.
4 users like this post:
Old 15-02-2014, 07:00 PM   #60
d410xlt

The wassp looked great. Would have been cool to see it run. That's hypo cars for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d410xlt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post