Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
jdflogan
Starter Motor

Question Mondeo XR5 or FG XR6 Turbo

Hi Guys,

Been visiting Ford Forums for many years but have only just joined and this is my first ever post.

Anyway went to dealership on the weekend to check out FG but couldn't drag myself away from a silver XR5 Turbo sitting in the corner. Seriously gorgeous car in the flesh and very spacious inside. Not that the FG is ugly or anything just more impressed with the XR5 Mondeo's at the moment.

Now my question is if power isn't the be all and end all would you consider an XR5 Turbo over an XR6 Turbo given, practicality, style, costs.. overall package etc?

I'm in two minds about it love both cars and I have owned about about six falcons now so maybe looking for something a little different.

Anyway I know I'm posting in the Mondeo section but just want honest opinions from guys who have bought them and know them well.

Appreciate the feedback.

jdflogan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post