Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc

Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc The Queensland early model Falcon Club.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
Young Angus
Starter Motor

Default Selling XR wagon stock 289 3sp Auto...anyone interested?

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and to Queensland and I've loved my old Fords for ages now. Used to own an XA Fairmont coupe with a 351 top loader in it but my main old ford has been my current XR Falcon 500 wagon which is much more of an original classic.

I am looking to sell it and am not sure whether I'm doing the right thing or not yet...I do love the car but I don't have enough time to give it the proper attention it deserves (I'm first and foremost a muso) so I'm looking at something a little bit newer for now and since I'm not rich the only way I can do this is to sell the wagon :

Anyway, thought I'd look around for anyone who might be interested or who can tell me a good place to find people who might be interested. I live on the Gold Coast and I only just moved up from Melbourne so the car is still registered in Victoria till the end of the year.

It's on carsales.com and is a vintage burgundy XR wagon. I drive it every single day and I have for the past two years, through hot and cold weather and it's been amazing! Bit of rust in the tailgate but nothing you wouldn't expect from an old wagon like this. Hardly any other rust except little bits in door corners but really nothing of any hassle. Certainly nothing structural or nasty.

If anyone has any advice on selling it I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Ben.

Young Angus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post