Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 28-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #481
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
The stupidity of the way the postage works is a joke. I can line up, they weigh the item and the postage is a generic $6.95....

So, to save time (Post Office) I ask them to print out 2 extra stickers.

PO "Oh, sorry, we can't do that"... Why?? "Because the stickers we print have dates, and a 'to and from' post code..."

Yes, but the date is irrelevant, and so is the post code as it's a standard rate.. please print three so I don't need to line up again.

PO "Nope, can't... If I print 3 now and you use them later they will not go through".. we don't make the rules..

Hmmm stamps have no date, nor do they have post codes. If I find old stamps they are still worth the same face value. If price goes up I'll just add an extra 20c or 10c stamp to bridge the difference..

PO "No, we can sell you a $5, then a $1.80 stamp then three 5c stamps... Oh, hang on, we are out of 5c stamps, I can sell you a 20c stamp but then it will be over 5c..."

Forget it... I'll just line up next time again for you to print another sticker....

PO "Sorry mate, they will be rejected if I print out extra today"..

Funny that, the people who looked after this place prior to you taking over had no issue printing out a few at a time, and they all got sent even if it was weeks after it was printed and to a totally different state...

No reply to that one worth printing....

Bwah Bwah Hah........."who's on first"!

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #482
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Blonde lady holding up a lengthy line at the servo.
She's not really to blame I guess....she's been asked for the extra 5c she needs to pay and is frantically searching her handbag for a stray coin.
Eventually the lady behind the counter decides its OK and says "Dont worry I will amend it here for you". Blonde says No No, I know I have 5c somewhere here.
Counter lady finishes up transaction and hands her a receipt but the lady continues to rummage through the tonnes of crap, some of it now on the counter. She finds 5c, puts it on the counter and the world is good, the line moves forward!

My turn.
I have put $30.03 of Premium in my tank and I am holding a $50 note.
I hand it over and say Lets use that 5c there and save you counting out my change.
She looks at me and starts counting out $19.95.
Gee thanks for all the change lady.

You went over $30, I have to charge you the 5c.
But you were prepared to let the other lady off?
She was holding up the line.
Look, we are arguing over 1c.... If I had stopped at $30.02 I would be receiving $20 in change, not all these coins.
New lady butts in pointing out there is a keypad allowing me to plug in exactly what I want to purchase if I have such trouble stopping the bowser at an exact number.
Grrr, don't speak to me like I'm an idiot unable to operate your complex machinery.
I started getting mad and made a point that as it is I'm not very pleased because due to the 91UL pump being out of action I have had to purchase more expensive fuel and accepted this mainly due to the very busy situation happening at the servo.
She tells me the 91UL pump is fine.
Well, take the bloody sign off it then, telling everyone its inoperable!!

Man, I was annoyed by the arrogance and smugness of this chick.

Expect me back every Tuesday......I will make a point of filling to $xx.02 every time just to annoy you.
God I'm pathetic. But I cant let the small things go - wife reckons its gonna kill me, she's probably right

Last edited by ford71V8; 28-08-2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: mistake
ford71V8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 28-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #483
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Small things to some :-)

When I worked the checkout goin through school and uni I hated when you had your hand out to receive the money only for then to plonk it down in front of you to pick up.

I made a point of returning the change or receipt the same way. They put their hand out, I just bypass it and put it down on the counter. See how they liked the same treatment... Petty I know...

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 28-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #484
XW-BAXR6T

Don't you hate it when other drivers tail gate you only for a minute or two then turn right or left into a street suddenly...All while you're working out a strategy to give them way. Grrrrr

Nick.
XW-BAXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #485
AndyXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Work related:
Everyday my apprentice packs up my tools. Usually once a week I find a small tool missing (assuming it got left on the last job). I constantly need to drill it into him the importance of taking an extra 2 minutes to walk around at the end of the job and make sure eveything is packed up, while usually I'm talking to the customer showing them our finished works.
Yesterday I was at the point that I was missing quite a few small tools (mainly screwdrivers, strippers etc) so decided to head into the wholesaler early and spent about $200 on these progressively lost tools. Being a 2nd year apprentice I understand he won't have every tool he needs yet (although when I was a 2nd yr I had more tools than I do now ) so I'm pretty lenient about him using my tools.
Yesterday at pack up time I said "go around the whole job, take your time and make sure EVERYTHING is packed up!". He assured me it was all there, ute was packed up neatly so I assumed he had gotten the message finally....
Until this morning (he was at Tafe), I open my ute to find my fairly new Mulwaukee impact driver... Not there!!!!! Call up yesterday's customer "oh yes it's here at my place still".....

:| FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

I'm on wages, suppose to be making money each day, but I'm losing it!!!
End of rant lol
AndyXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 28-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #486
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Speaking of fuel.
I go to the same BP everyweek, sometimes i use the dollar amount ie $20,$40 ETC. The last few times it always takes me over by about 8 cents, now i dont care about 8 cents but i could stop the pump at 8 cents over myself.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #487
93EB_SXR6
I totalled my XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71V8 View Post
Blonde lady holding up a lengthy line at the servo.
She's not really to blame I guess....she's been asked for the extra 5c she needs to pay and is frantically searching her handbag for a stray coin.
Eventually the lady behind the counter decides its OK and says "Dont worry I will amend it here for you". Blonde says No No, I know I have 5c somewhere here.
Counter lady finishes up transaction and hands her a receipt but the lady continues to rummage through the tonnes of crap, some of it now on the counter. She finds 5c, puts it on the counter and the world is good, the line moves forward!

My turn.
I have put $30.03 of Premium in my tank and I am holding a $50 note.
I hand it over and say Lets use that 5c there and save you counting out my change.
She looks at me and starts counting out $19.95.
Gee thanks for all the change lady.

You went over $30, I have to charge you the 5c.
But you were prepared to let the other lady off?
She was holding up the line.
Look, we are arguing over 1c.... If I had stopped at $30.02 I would be receiving $20 in change, not all these coins.
New lady butts in pointing out there is a keypad allowing me to plug in exactly what I want to purchase if I have such trouble stopping the bowser at an exact number.
Grrr, don't speak to me like I'm an idiot unable to operate your complex machinery.
I started getting mad and made a point that as it is I'm not very pleased because due to the 91UL pump being out of action I have had to purchase more expensive fuel and accepted this mainly due to the very busy situation happening at the servo.
She tells me the 91UL pump is fine.
Well, take the bloody sign off it then, telling everyone its inoperable!!

Man, I was annoyed by the arrogance and smugness of this chick.

Expect me back every Tuesday......I will make a point of filling to $xx.02 every time just to annoy you.
God I'm pathetic. But I cant let the small things go - wife reckons its gonna kill me, she's probably right
You should try working at a servo and dealing with all the stupid, arrogant customers...
Old 28-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #488
hawkgirl
Aluminum Falcon pilot
Donating Member1

^^^
I have, & I did,however..
she waived the 5c, which the OP now says, "Lets use that 5c there and save you counting out my change", ergo thats $30 and 5c; thus a even $20 change.

very easy. But geez i hate it when I need to do basic maths for people handling my transactions - like the girl at the pub on friday who couldnt work out that if I gave her $11:50 for a $6:50 cake, i get $5 change. Derr!

The Fleet
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 - Silver - Felix
1975 Fairlane ZG - Apollo Blue - Oberon
1999 Falcon AU Ute - Liquid Silver - The Aluminum Falcon - the Preciousss
2000 AUII Fairlane Ghia (vct)- Burgundy - Five / RedCar - round town clown
hawkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 29-08-2013, 01:18 AM   #489
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Yep, these individuals walk among us.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2013, 02:27 AM   #490
rog xc

My local servo has a "small change" tub on the counter. if you run over 3 or 4c, you can take a 5c piece from there to make it an even amount.
rog xc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2013, 04:04 AM   #491
93EB_SXR6
I totalled my XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkgirl View Post
^^^
she waived the 5c, which the OP now says, "Lets use that 5c there and save you counting out my change", ergo thats $30 and 5c; thus a even $20 change.

very easy. But geez i hate it when I need to do basic maths for people handling my transactions - like the girl at the pub on friday who couldnt work out that if I gave her $11:50 for a $6:50 cake, i get $5 change. Derr!
I agree it would have made more sense for her to take the 5c but maybe she was flustered by the customer before you and stressing about how she was supposed to deal with the huge line..?
I wasn't aiming it at any of you, if it seemed that way...
My time with a service station/coffee/cafe company made me into quite the misanthropist.
Geez I hate stupid, arrogant, rude customers...
Old 29-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #492
calmeister
sideways forever

I hate it when my 9yo (boy) decides to go for one of his little sleepwalks. He hasn't done this very often, and it can be very deceptive because he sleepwalks with his eyes open and for all intents and purposes seems to be awake, if just a little sleepy. The other night I was lying on the lounge watching the telly and he walks past and through to the laundry where our second fridge is (it has our water purifier and my beer in it). He had only gone to bed 30 mins before hand so just assumed he was getting a drink (of water). I didn't hear the fridge door close and thought what's he upto? Walk into the laundry to find him relieving himself in my beer fridge. I cant print what I said at the time, but Mrs Cal came out and thinking he had woken up by this time sent him off to wash his hands while we dealt with the fridge. I walked out to get some cleaning gear and here he is doing hand washing movements in front of the telly. Ok I said, are you awake now? got a reply in the affirmative so said time to go to bed off you go. Walked into the bathroom 10 mins later to wash up after cleaning the fridge out only to find him asleep in the bathtub.
P.S. 37 bottles of Little Creatures going cheap ;-)

BA MkII XR6 Shockwave
BF MkII XR6 manual 6sp Vixen
In the garage
79' Rx7s1
calmeister is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #493
NickyN
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkgirl View Post
^^^

Or the cashier who couldn't figure out how much change to give me when I bought lunch. I guess I said "here, I have change" AFTER she punched in how much I gave her in bills because now her change back to me was going to be different from what her register told her to give to me.

Is math that difficult? I bought a chicken chopped salad and bottled water and it came out to something like $12.27. At first I gave her $15. I didn't want all .73 cents in coins so then I gave her 2 quarters. The look on her face was priceless......it was almost as if Adam Levine walked in behind me and she forgot how to talk. She actually said to me, "my register can't tell me how much change to give you back, so here's your 2 quarters."

Uhhh........ ok. I left thinking she needs to take a math class.
NickyN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #494
steve.zissou
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Driving in melbourne!

every one does 99 kph on the free way due to gestapo speed enforcement, except the nob head in the right lane that riding up every ones **** in the right lane trying to get them to move over so he can over take them at 101kph - then find I am doing the same thing

I dont care what other people do (or as i call them - life obsticles) - its always the stupid stuff i do that annoys me, Like getting into car parked on the side of the road, put in reverse to make 1m of room so i can pull out, look behind me, no car ... good, woops, drink rolled off seat, pick it up and start reversing back ... beeeeeeeeeeeppppppp, stop after just taping the camry that pulled in behind me during the 2 seconds i was looking down - no damage but if I am driving backwards I will be looking back wards
steve.zissou is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #495
AJ09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
Small things to some :-)

When I worked the checkout goin through school and uni I hated when you had your hand out to receive the money only for then to plonk it down in front of you to pick up.

I made a point of returning the change or receipt the same way. They put their hand out, I just bypass it and put it down on the counter. See how they liked the same treatment... Petty I know...
Reminds me of when I worked in retail years ago and the rude customers would "fling" their credit card onto the counter without saying a word.

I loved when they did this with an Amex or Diners card as we didn't accept either of them!!
AJ09 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 29-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #496
hawkgirl
Aluminum Falcon pilot
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93EB_SXR6 View Post
I agree it would have made more sense for her to take the 5c but maybe she was flustered by the customer before you and stressing about how she was supposed to deal with the huge line..?
I wasn't aiming it at any of you, if it seemed that way...
thats ok, it wasnt me who made the original post. I wasnt there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93EB_SXR6 View Post
My time with a service station/coffee/cafe company made me into quite the misanthropist.Geez I hate stupid, arrogant, rude customers...
I am a complaints case manager for a large company. Sadly I deal with many arrogant rude customers who are "not happy jan".

The Fleet
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 - Silver - Felix
1975 Fairlane ZG - Apollo Blue - Oberon
1999 Falcon AU Ute - Liquid Silver - The Aluminum Falcon - the Preciousss
2000 AUII Fairlane Ghia (vct)- Burgundy - Five / RedCar - round town clown
hawkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #497
Madaya
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Okay, not being arrogant. I worked as a pump jockey, back in the day when a petrol station was a 'Service Station'. Just about any customer purchasing $10 or more got a window wash, no problem as it took a long time to pump in $10 with a slowish fill, back in 1981. Requests for tyre checks, oil and water were par for the course, and it was at times a busy station.
So filling up to a $ amount, you often put in the extra cent or two. The customer paid the dollar amount.
Many moons later, at a self service, instead of $60, I put in $60.03
No prob, cause now we have eftpos.
I was surprised the checkout girl charged me the full amount.
In humour I mentioned that I thought the 3 cents would be waved.
'No'.
I said, could I withdraw $19.98 cash, i.e. get a $20 note.
The reply was also, 'No'.
Go figure
2010 FG XR6 I6 CC Ute, Nitro colour. lsd, sports suspension, Ford 18's fitted with Michelin Primacy 3 ST 245x45x18, MW Quick Shifter, Pacemaker 4500 Extractors, Carbuilders Soundproofing, KPM Street Fighter CAI
Madaya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 30-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #498
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Was out for a Chinese meal with my wife last night.
We were seated close to the entrance and checkout counter.

This suited up fella walks in chatting way and it was only when he started rattling off his order and commenting about "this is the nice lady that made my food" that I looked over at him.

He is in a conversation with another guy who is not standing next to him, but is on his phone screen. The Chinese lady had to greet the phone and smile as she somehow became included in this guys chat.

Wow.
I'm not sure if that's more, or less, rude than approaching the counter while talking on the phone and ignoring the staff or not. Man, people like this are just confusing, I just don't understand
ford71V8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #499
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this is way ruder that walking up talking on the phone

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #500
H.G
Driver Returns On Foot

Tinea
H.G is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 31-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #501
Spurious

I'm sure macca's staff hate me when I go in to a store & ask for a burger meal with large fries & a "small" drink!

STAFF: "so you want a large meal sir?"

ME: "yes but with a small drink please!"

STAFF: "sorry, I can't do that".

ME: "yes you can, you go to the drink machine & you pour a small drink".

STAFF: "but that would make it a small meal sir".

ME: "yes but with a large fries yeh' "

Eventually I need to ask for the manager & explain again what I want, the manager then tells the staffer to get a burger, large fries & a small drink....& charge me a "non" meal price accordingly. "Sorry, thinking outside the square, sir, that does not compute"
Spurious is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 01-09-2013, 02:15 AM   #502
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So you effectively pay more to have a small drink... What is the point?
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #503
H.G
Driver Returns On Foot

Sunday mechanics playing crappy music which you can't hear over the loud thudding bass that you can't block out even by closing your own place up and turning the sound up on your telly.. Inconsiderate people living in mining communities... Just because your not working tonight doesn't mean someone else doesn't have too...
H.G is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #504
my_gxl
Unintended Perfectionist

Being a sunday mechanic-and having to install the 5.4L on my own....
my_gxl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #505
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

The stupidity of Sydney Water....

Open my bill... seems I used 53 KL in the last quarter.....

Hmmmm funny that. It's a vacant block...

Give them a call...

Ohhhh I see, it's an 'estimate' of the last 4 readings.

Previous bill, Nill usage, the one before that, Nill usage, the one before that, 1KL..

"Sorry sir... YOU will need to go out there and read the meter for us, it says here the meter wasn't read".

After explaining that it's a VACANT block and that it isn't my job to read their meter she has ordered them to re-read the meter. Oh.. why wasn't it read?? "The meter reader could have been sick that day"... and that is my problem how???

And she was talking to me so matter of factly.. like I had no right to be upset, and it was my problem to solve....

Reminds me of Country Energy last year. Gave them 2 weeks notice to hook up power to a vacant house in Cowra only to get the bill and see they wanted to charge me an 'out of hours connection fee' because the best time to connect power to a vacant house in the 10 business days available is a Sunday afternoon....

Didn't pay that either.....

2 users like this post:
Old 02-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #506
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

5 users like this post:
Old 02-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #507
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

what the hell?

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 02-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #508
pauljh74
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlivverFord View Post
I'm sure macca's staff hate me when I go in to a store & ask for a burger meal with large fries & a "small" drink!

STAFF: "so you want a large meal sir?"

ME: "yes but with a small drink please!"

STAFF: "sorry, I can't do that".

ME: "yes you can, you go to the drink machine & you pour a small drink".

STAFF: "but that would make it a small meal sir".

ME: "yes but with a large fries yeh' "

Eventually I need to ask for the manager & explain again what I want, the manager then tells the staffer to get a burger, large fries & a small drink....& charge me a "non" meal price accordingly. "Sorry, thinking outside the square, sir, that does not compute"
Buy a large meal with a large drink and let them put the cup half full with ice. Oh wait, don't they already do that?
Not bad for a #2 driver
Mark Webber after winning the 2010 British Grand Prix.
pauljh74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #509
Spurious

Paulj, that's a good idea, at least it'll coincide with the half tub of "large" fries I usually get.
Honestly I havn't been to mickyd's in a long time for that exact reason, that & the fact they screwed up my drive thru orders so often that the manager & myself were on a first name basis!

Oh that reminds me'....that's another thing I hate!

The last time I went in, I got a bag with some hash browns, put it on my passenger seat & drove off. 10 min's later I realized there was maple syrup on the bottom of the bag! "How is that even possible guy's" was the managers response when scolding the staff & shelling out dosh for some car detailing expenses.

Last edited by Spurious; 03-09-2013 at 12:06 AM.
Spurious is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #510
Bearman
Moderator Ford Coupe Club

I hate it when you go to an ad titled "Falcon GT" thinking it's a cheap GT only to find, buried deep within the ad description that it is an expensive replica/clone/tribute/lookalike/fake/whatever.

To me it's deceptive. I'd imagine it would drive a genuine GT buyer freaking nuts!!

Obviously the seller wants as many people as possible to view their car but what's the point in pulling in people who are never going to be interested in that category of car.

It's worse when someone floods their ad with thinks like "Not XA XB XC Coupe" etc to fill up your search results with false hits!!

Grrrrrr.................

http://www.fordcoupeclub.org

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there" George Harrison 2001.
Bearman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post