Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 01-11-2020, 08:21 AM   #1
cat007
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default First round of NZ NSDW

First round of the Night Speed Drag Wars at Meremere on Friday.
What a huge night.
Entrants capped at 250 cars (with a few more in the pro class taking entries close to 260!).
Best I could muster 12.24 @119mph thanks to some PVC tyres giving a woeful 60'!
Huge night.
Massive fireworks display for the kids (young and old).
Great crowd.
Next round Nov 13th and maybe, just maybe, I'll get some decent tyres and break into the 11's!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
cat007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post