Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 28-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
GS0244

Default XR5 Dashmats

Just wondering if anyone has bought one of these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SHEVRON-D...item2a13784082
or if they know of a better dashmat for the xr5's

GS0244 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #2
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 
Default Re: XR5 Dashmats

I bought a custom made dashmat through Autobarn for my Zetec, it cost around $65 ? I had it made up with sewn silver edging which matches in nicely with the brushed aluminium vents and dash trim. They're not everyone's cuppa tea but I think they look OK and they reduce the reflective glare on the windscreen from the dash as well. I'm an old fart anyway so I can get away with it

Last edited by Russ; 30-08-2011 at 08:55 AM.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
casabonka
You can call me Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ
I bought a custom made dashmat through Autobarn for my Zetec, it cost around $65 ? I had it made up with sewn silver edging which matches in nicely with the brushed aluminium vents and dash trim. They're not everyone's cuppa tea but I think they look OK and they reduce the reflective glare on the windscreen from the dash as well. I'm an old fart anyway so I can get away with it
Got a pic? Im usually not a fan of dash mats, but that sounds half decent..
-Rear Whiteline swaybay
-Lenso 18's w/Kumho rubber
-Tinted Windows
casabonka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 

I'll get a pic and post it up for you tomorrow mate
Old 30-08-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
casabonka
You can call me Chris

cheers
-Rear Whiteline swaybay
-Lenso 18's w/Kumho rubber
-Tinted Windows
casabonka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Pics of custom dashmat (excuse the phone quality) should give you a rough idea, like I said earlier it's not to everyone's liking but I'm happy with it. It should flatten out a lot more come summer as well once it gets a bit of heat on it