Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-05-2019, 12:47 PM   #61
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Hi,I am in Australia and this is only my second time I have posted on a forum,in fact second time on any forum,I'm not even on Facebook.Appologies if this is in the wrong section.I am posting this as a warning to others about a company that comes on here,AUSTOUSA or USATOAUS and its owner Lawrence ryan(in the USA) and PHIL and INDIRA NEWELL(based in Australia) they are based in stapylton which is north Gold Coast.My wife and I run a farm near Byron Bay,we are good people(my wife looks after disabled kids) and we consider ourselves hard working and honest.I am a car enthusiast(particularly early toyota fj40s) I unfortunately first met PHIL a few years ago,when I sold one of my troop carriers on eBay.He told me he was an importer/exporter and asked if I was interested in sending some cars over to the USA to sell and make some money on.To cut a long story short,he shipped 6 cars over in succession,the first over being over 2 years ago and he now owes me somewhere between $20,000-$30,000.To be honest,I am not sure exactly how much,because he has lied about when and how much they have sold for.He refuses to answer my phone calls,emails and texts(he took six months to answer one of my texts) Over the last 2 years,I have sent about 30 emails requesting the money owed.I am not the only person complaining about this company,have a look on the Internet,they say the same thing,they go to ground and don't respond.I have also just found out that you cannot take any legal action here in Australia,because it's a USA company and they are not registered here.I have also tried to make contact with LAWRENCE RYAN in the USA.He also refuses to answer any phone calls.He did text and say he was sending me the whole ammount(6 months ago)but the server dropped out and he couldn't do it.He has also made broken promises.Both he and PHIL have admitted they owe me a lot of money,but after trying for more than 2 years to get what's owed to me,I'm more than a bit ****ed,in fact,it's been depressing and has completely sapped my love of old cars.To make matters worse,I had a terrible accident and was almost killed.I broke both my feet and badly broke my back and ended up in the Gold Coast hospital in the spinal unit.I was very lucky to be alive and spent 8 months in a full body cast,learning to walk again.Because I had no insurance and couldn't work our farm,I had to pay all our weekly bills on credit cards.I unfortunately accumulated huge debt in the process.PHIL knew this and still wouldn't pay me what he owed.Nice guy.I can't tell you the strain it has put on my marriage.I don't normally get duped like this,but PHIL and his wife are religious and I kinda assumed they were good people,you live and learn.If anyone is thinking about using this company,be very CAREFULL.They wont give any address of the location of their warehouse.They only have themselves answering the phone,so if things turn bad,they just don't answer the phone.They do everything by email.Phil is a good talker,I am sure he will come on here and defend himself,but the facts are,he owes me a lot of money and has for a long time........I don't want anyone else to go through what we have had to.Thanks for listening guys,regards,kelly
Spidermcglurk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
7 users like this post:
Old 24-05-2019, 01:07 PM   #62
Hemihunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This Theme seems to be repeating itself .........

Hopefully you can get it sorted considering your situation, hope your now on the mend at the end of the day.

Can i suggest you contact the other posters here that have had the same issue and talk with them this may give you a better insight to and how to proceed.

Good luck hope it all works out .
Hemihunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 24-05-2019, 05:04 PM   #63
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Thanks for that,I appreciate it.Thats a good idea about contacting other people who've been in the same position with them.I just can't work out why they would do this? They are still operating their business,in fact they have a full page add in the latest just cars,so they are still doing business,making money,but just not paying back debts they owe,long standing debts.In my last correspondence with PHIL,after 2 years of him owing me money,he suddenly says in a text,that he has never received any money from any of the cars in 2 years,which either means Lawrence in the USA has spent it,or PHIL is telling porky pies.Either way,I've only ever done business with PHIL,I delivered the cars to his work place in staplyton for shipping,I had never even heard of a Lawrence Ryan in the USA,I had to google who he was.Lawrence Ryan has NEVER EVER answered my phone calls or returned my numerous answer machine messages.....Hard to move forward with anyone who won't talk and will only very occasionally text you back like a teenager........
Old 01-06-2019, 10:23 AM   #64
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If a few can get together with proof then maybe approach Just Cars and ask if they would consider refusing his adverts. Maybe they have had some problems getting paid at times and may put some pressure on. Doubt it but worth a try. It also gets your story out more. Can I also suggest Product Review website. I am not sure if u can review services on the site but again worth a look. Keep putting the pressure on. Plenty will suggest A Current Affair but they are very hit and miss. They probably get 200 requests a day. Good luck. Join every other car forum and get your story out. Keep records, phone/email, and implore others to do the same.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:34 PM   #65
Bolly47
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i notice this webs site dont work??
© 2015 USAtoAUS.com
All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy See USAtoAUS.com on the bottom their webs page

PHIL and INDIRA NEWELL(based in Australia) they are based in stapylton which is north Gold Coast
They use the name of "Newell" as they live somewhere in Nowell 4208 near Stapylton which is North Gold Coast as cant find ABN number nor if company has abn registration is unknown to ASIC
After i did some searching that USAtoAUS.com can be on Register Business Name came up with "USATOAUS.COM" IS AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION See "Business Name Registry"
Good luck
Bolly47 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:05 PM   #66
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Yes,I have been to staplyton,that is where I dropped off the cars for shipping to the USA.They also live on the property in a mobile home and operate their business out of a shed there.Ill tell you another thing that happened.The last car I sent over with to the USA with them,was a Toyota LANDCRUISER hj47 ute.It was sent in 2017.They kept telling me it hadn't sold and was sitting in their warehouse in Petersburg Virginia,Towards the end of last year,I got desperate for money and frustrated and decided to take matters into my own hands,so I rang a classic car dealer in North Carolina,East Coast Classic Cars,spoke to the owner of the business,Lin Cummings,a really nice guy,sent him pics of the car and he was very interested in having it on consignment in his car yard at $27,000 US dollars.He organised a transporter to pick it up,I paid the transporter on my credit card and gave the transporter Lawrence Ryan's mobile number in the USA for collection.Lawrence kept delaying things,he wouldn't answer the phone,he then said he had urgent family matters and then,out of the blue,in January this year,after having my transporter trying to pick it up several times,he said it suddenly sold..........that was five months ago........he sold my car that I had organised to be taken to a dealership.......why would he sell my car,when he knows I have organised to get it taken to a car dealership?.....What happened to that money?......They refused to tell me who bought it,PHIL said Lawrence sold it and Lawrence in the USA,said PHIL sold it.Is anyone confused?
Old 02-06-2019, 02:32 PM   #67
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Is it possible to get Interpol or another international organisation involved?
This sounds very much like an international fraud racket by organised criminal gangs.

I wish you good luck mate.
marty351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2019, 11:18 AM   #68
Maxter
Starter Motor

Hi All
Keen to get any updates on this issue regarding usatoaus car imports.
I have had a vehicle in transit since being dropped off in LA just before Xmas. Coms seemed to be OK up until May or so, of course the usual stories of delays etc. Then some ugly bills came in for extra quarantine/ US customs costs . Again I gave the benefit of the doubt and paid. The reality is the shipping quote will be double if the vehicle ever arrives (which i am now doubting after some recent internet searching).
The vehicle was supposed to have arrived some weeks ago but no word now despite many emails and of course the phone now has some dodgy message about being uncontactable til end of September.
I am seeking information from anyone who can share some. Ill think about next steps once I get as much fact as possible. Thanks in advance for any help.
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #69
Bolly47
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxter View Post
Hi All
I have had a vehicle in transit since being dropped off in LA just before Xmas. Coms seemed to be OK up until May or so, of course the usual stories of delays etc. Then some ugly bills came in for extra quarantine/ US customs costs . Again I gave the benefit of the doubt and paid. The reality is the shipping quote will be double if the vehicle ever arrives (which i am now doubting after some recent internet searching).
The vehicle was supposed to have arrived some weeks ago but no word now despite many emails and of course the phone now has some dodgy message about being uncontactable til end of September.
I am seeking information from anyone who can share some. Ill think about next steps once I get as much fact as possible. Thanks in advance for any help.
well did you read my message before you start
deal with this mobs look like a bit too late as now got problem is lodge or get touch with APF good luck and let me know you get on by sending me PM
Bolly47 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2019, 06:41 PM   #70
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolly47 View Post
well did you read my message before you start
deal with this mobs look like a bit too late as now got problem is lodge or get touch with APF good luck and let me know you get on by sending me PM
Bolly. Could you please translate your unpunctuated post.
Tassie f100 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2019, 08:20 AM   #71
Aussiebuyer
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxter View Post
Hi All
Maxter,

I am in the same exact position as you. They told me that my shipment is due to arrive on the 17/07. Then once it clears customs, and I make payment, they will forward pick up information.

With regards to the higher quote than expected, I was told "US Customs held our container for inspection and de-van. Everyone in the container was billed for the additional cost based on the cubic meters of their item. This is not a normal happening as its the first in over 20 years."

I have emailed them last week to get an update, but still no reply. Phone call gives the same message you get.

What port is your shipment going to? I am based in Brisbane and would be happy to give them a visit if we can get an address from the others who have been there.

Last edited by Aussiebuyer; 20-08-2019 at 08:25 AM.
Aussiebuyer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2019, 08:21 AM   #72
Aussiebuyer
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidermcglurk View Post
Yes,I have been to staplyton,that is where I dropped off the cars for shipping to the USA.They also live on the property in a mobile home and operate their business out of a shed there.Ill tell you another thing that happened.The last car I sent over with to the USA with them,was a Toyota LANDCRUISER hj47 ute.It was sent in 2017.They kept telling me it hadn't sold and was sitting in their warehouse in Petersburg Virginia,Towards the end of last year,I got desperate for money and frustrated and decided to take matters into my own hands,so I rang a classic car dealer in North Carolina,East Coast Classic Cars,spoke to the owner of the business,Lin Cummings,a really nice guy,sent him pics of the car and he was very interested in having it on consignment in his car yard at $27,000 US dollars.He organised a transporter to pick it up,I paid the transporter on my credit card and gave the transporter Lawrence Ryan's mobile number in the USA for collection.Lawrence kept delaying things,he wouldn't answer the phone,he then said he had urgent family matters and then,out of the blue,in January this year,after having my transporter trying to pick it up several times,he said it suddenly sold..........that was five months ago........he sold my car that I had organised to be taken to a dealership.......why would he sell my car,when he knows I have organised to get it taken to a car dealership?.....What happened to that money?......They refused to tell me who bought it,PHIL said Lawrence sold it and Lawrence in the USA,said PHIL sold it.Is anyone confused?
Are you able to provide an address that we can go to and try talking to someone?
Old 20-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #73
jaydee
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ring A Current Affair, they love tracking down grubs, especially that Martin King guy.
4 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2019, 04:10 PM   #74
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Hi guys,Hopefully I can give you some information and updates on my situation.After numerous emails and texts to both Phil NEWELL here in Australia and to Lawrence Ryan in the USA,I have had some progress,even though it it's NOT in any way what I wanted.Lawrence agreed that he owes me $26,000,but has spent my money and therefore can only pay me back over a 12 month period,depositing money into my bank account.That was 2 months ago and yes,he did put money into my account,but he is already late on this months payment.I will give the guy some credit on actually phoning me from the USA to Appologies and try to work out some way of paying me back.I will NEVER deal with a small company again though.The problem with small company's is,when the you know what hits the fan,they just don't answer the phone and it's too easy to not make contact.At least with a large company,they answer the bloody phone.There are more people owed money.They are also notoriously guarded about their address,they won't give it out and it's not listed anywhere.I have of course found out that they don't operate here in Australia with an ABN number,which means it's very very hard to take legal action.Look on their JUST CAR page advertisement,no ABN.The only thing that we have going for us(I am talking about those of us that have a business arrangement with them)is that they are still running a business importing/exporting cars,otherwise we would be in big trouble.If Anyone on this forum is owed money or there car is not appearing,I would visit Phil NEWELL at his business address,which is also his home address,I've been there several times myself.As Phil and his wife are the face of the company in Australia,anyone doing business with them,has the right to answers.He lives at faciles road in staplyton.I just can't remember his actual letterbox number,but if you send me a private message,I've just taken a google earth pic of his road and can send it to you.
2 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2019, 04:28 PM   #75
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Would this not come under insolvent trading.
five 7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2019, 08:39 AM   #76
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Out of interest, has anyone who has been impacted by this business been to their equivalent of Consumer Affairs in their state?

Whilst I appreciate that the business model may be such that direct action against them is difficult, I'd think any Consumer Affairs organisation would be able to provide expert advice on what action can be taken, and may even do so on your behalf?

This may lead to others considering using them to be warned off by a Government agency?

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2019, 09:13 AM   #77
Aussiebuyer
Starter Motor

Quote:
Hi guys,Hopefully I can give you some information and updates on my situation.After numerous emails and texts to both Phil NEWELL here in Australia and to Lawrence Ryan in the USA,I have had some progress,even though it it's NOT in any way what I wanted.Lawrence agreed that he owes me $26,000,but has spent my money and therefore can only pay me back over a 12 month period,depositing money into my bank account.That was 2 months ago and yes,he did put money into my account,but he is already late on this months payment.I will give the guy some credit on actually phoning me from the USA to Appologies and try to work out some way of paying me back.I will NEVER deal with a small company again though.The problem with small company's is,when the you know what hits the fan,they just don't answer the phone and it's too easy to not make contact.At least with a large company,they answer the bloody phone.There are more people owed money.They are also notoriously guarded about their address,they won't give it out and it's not listed anywhere.I have of course found out that they don't operate here in Australia with an ABN number,which means it's very very hard to take legal action.Look on their JUST CAR page advertisement,no ABN.The only thing that we have going for us(I am talking about those of us that have a business arrangement with them)is that they are still running a business importing/exporting cars,otherwise we would be in big trouble.If Anyone on this forum is owed money or there car is not appearing,I would visit Phil NEWELL at his business address,which is also his home address,I've been there several times myself.As Phil and his wife are the face of the company in Australia,anyone doing business with them,has the right to answers.He lives at faciles road in staplyton.I just can't remember his actual letterbox number,but if you send me a private message,I've just taken a google earth pic of his road and can send it to you.
Thanks for the info! I will private message you for the pic. Glad to hear your issue is getting solved slowly. If things get worse, you can still take legal action. I've read on another forum someone dealing with it legally (http://tbird.forumotion.com/t278p30-hi-everyone).
Old 21-08-2019, 09:15 AM   #78
Aussiebuyer
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobimbo View Post
Out of interest, has anyone who has been impacted by this business been to their equivalent of Consumer Affairs in their state?

Whilst I appreciate that the business model may be such that direct action against them is difficult, I'd think any Consumer Affairs organisation would be able to provide expert advice on what action can be taken, and may even do so on your behalf?

This may lead to others considering using them to be warned off by a Government agency?
They have been pursued legally before, see this thread:
http://tbird.forumotion.com/t278p30-hi-everyone

Wouldn't the Government "blacklist" them or something, after receiving multiple complaints?
Old 21-08-2019, 09:48 AM   #79
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebuyer View Post
Thanks for the info! I will private message you for the pic. Glad to hear your issue is getting solved slowly. If things get worse, you can still take legal action. I've read on another forum someone dealing with it legally (http://tbird.forumotion.com/t278p30-hi-everyone).
So how come they are still going 5 years after that thread was started along with all the dramas that various people have had.

And assuming that they're still advertising in Unique Cars why has no one complained about them?
(or if they have why are they still allowed to advertise?)
Old 21-08-2019, 09:58 AM   #80
Aussiebuyer
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
So how come they are still going 5 years after that thread was started along with all the dramas that various people have had.

And assuming that they're still advertising in Unique Cars why has no one complained about them?
(or if they have why are they still allowed to advertise?)
Exactly my thoughts...how can they still operate after all this?
Old 21-08-2019, 10:18 AM   #81
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

The problem is,this company is registered in the USA,not Australia.Its an American company,but operating here in Australia with no abn.I had lengthy conversations with the qld department of fair trading and legal aid.Any legal action would need to be a civil matter,expensive and complicated.Personally,I don’t want them to go bust,as I may not receive my money,but I also don’t want them ripping off anyone else.Thats why I spoke up here.Most of us are just car enthusiasts who are doing this for fun and because we love it.....I refuse to let them ruin that for me.....I will say this.I do believe that they are(were) a legitimate company exporting/importing cars,but now,for some reason,they have money issues.Their greatest failure,is their communication skills and not coming forward with an explanation.Thats why this has suddenly exploded out of no where......
3 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2019, 12:14 PM   #82
Aussiebuyer
Starter Motor

Quote:
The problem is,this company is registered in the USA,not Australia.Its an American company,but operating here in Australia with no abn.I had lengthy conversations with the qld department of fair trading and legal aid.Any legal action would need to be a civil matter,expensive and complicated.Personally,I don’t want them to go bust,as I may not receive my money,but I also don’t want them ripping off anyone else.Thats why I spoke up here.Most of us are just car enthusiasts who are doing this for fun and because we love it.....I refuse to let them ruin that for me.....I will say this.I do believe that they are(were) a legitimate company exporting/importing cars,but now,for some reason,they have money issues.Their greatest failure,is their communication skills and not coming forward with an explanation.Thats why this has suddenly exploded out of no where......
Have a look here:
https://www.qld.gov.au/law/your-righ...mer/insolvency

There is also a form for making a complaint. Try that out and see what they say:
https://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/lodge-your-complaint

Here is the ABN associated with Lawrence Ryan under Aussie Car Imports:
https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=32441228536
Old 01-09-2019, 08:55 PM   #83
Malroy
Starter Motor

Quote:
Maxter,

I am in the same exact position as you. They told me that my shipment is due to arrive on the 17/07. Then once it clears customs, and I make payment, they will forward pick up information.

With regards to the higher quote than expected, I was told "US Customs held our container for inspection and de-van. Everyone in the container was billed for the additional cost based on the cubic meters of their item. This is not a normal happening as its the first in over 20 years."

I have emailed them last week to get an update, but still no reply. Phone call gives the same message you get.

What port is your shipment going to? I am based in Brisbane and would be happy to give them a visit if we can get an address from the others who have been there.
Hi. I have a current issue with goods in a container through this lot that is supposedly in quarantine in Melbourne arrived 13/5 apparently but very poor communication and no documentation given after several emails.
No phone contact returned either.i don’t believe a word this Indira Sheila says.
Malroy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2019, 09:10 PM   #84
Aussiebuyer
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malroy View Post
Hi. I have a current issue with goods in a container through this lot that is supposedly in quarantine in Melbourne arrived 13/5 apparently but very poor communication and no documentation given after several emails.
No phone contact returned either.i don’t believe a word this Indira Sheila says.
Hi there. Maxter has been getting some communication back from them recently, but I wasn’t as successful. They allegedly said they are road tripping in the US and have poor network service. But they said it should clear soon. I don’t fully believe them and I suspect they are just buying themselves some time.

Their voicemail says they will be back end of September, so all I can do is wait till then. Might give them a visit at their address as well.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:20 PM   #85
Malroy
Starter Motor

Quote:
Hi there. Maxter has been getting some communication back from them recently, but I wasn’t as successful. They allegedly said they are road tripping in the US and have poor network service. But they said it should clear soon. I don’t fully believe them and I suspect they are just buying themselves some time.

Their voicemail says they will be back end of September, so all I can do is wait till then. Might give them a visit at their address as well.
Told me the same but no documents supplied re the shipment and quarantine does not take three months plus. Has anybody ever had a vehicle quarantined for any more than one month!
She said there is a vintage truck in the container that is the problem but I don’t believe a word they say.
I’m Expecting to go to ahead with legal proceedings .
Malroy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2019, 09:49 PM   #86
Aussiebuyer
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malroy View Post
Told me the same but no documents supplied re the shipment and quarantine does not take three months plus. Has anybody ever had a vehicle quarantined for any more than one month!
She said there is a vintage truck in the container that is the problem but I don’t believe a word they say.
I’m Expecting to go to ahead with legal proceedings .
Fair enough. The freight will definitely have cleared but they must be using a broker who they owe money and won’t release the container until they are paid.

Please keep us updated, and I will too if I get anything else!
Old 04-09-2019, 10:37 AM   #87
berntd
Starter Motor

Hello, I am new.

I have the same current problem here in Sydney with freight from USA2AUS.com .

I know form the depot that the container arrived on ~27 July but due to the fact that no funds were apparently transferred from Phil Newell's side, the container cannot be cleared or accessed.

The contents of said container is sitting in this depot, which is a huge problem for the depot. They also cannot get hold of the Newells.

Like others here, I have also tried my best to get hold of them via phone and email but there is no answer.
I am really worried about this since there is more to my story than this.

I would very much like to get in touch with others here who have the same issue so we can stay in touch and see how we can proceed.

PLEASE PM ME

I am hoping this can all be resolved but so far, it looks bleak.

Best regards
Bernt

Last edited by berntd; 04-09-2019 at 10:53 AM.
berntd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 04-09-2019, 10:46 AM   #88
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

How the hell are these grubs still in business? Is there not anything either country can do to put a halt to their affairs till all current disputes are investigated and resolved?

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-09-2019, 11:45 AM   #89
Aussiebuyer
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by berntd View Post
Hello, I am new.

I have the same current problem here in Sydney with freight from USA2AUS.com .

I know form the depot that the container arrived on ~27 July but due to the fact that no funds were apparently transferred from Phil Newell's side, the container cannot be cleared or accessed.

The contents of said container is sitting in this depot, which is a huge problem for the depot. They also cannot get hold of the Newells.

Like others here, I have also tried my best to get hold of them via phone and email but there is no answer.
I am really worried about this since there is more to my story than this.

I would very much like to get in touch with others here who have the same issue so we can stay in touch and see how we can proceed.

PLEASE PM ME

I am hoping this can all be resolved but so far, it looks bleak.

Best regards
Bernt
Hey,

Maxter and I have been in touch and keeping each other updated if we hear anything. So far, Phil has communicated with Maxter and mentioned to him that the container has cleared, and will send a final invoice soon (this was on Thursday). So maybe we will hear back something in the next few weeks...

PM me your contact details and we can keep each other updated.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:20 PM   #90
ossietim
Starter Motor

You guys need to chill out. I've had 2 cars and over 100 pieces of freight shipped with these guys for the past 7 years.
I have freight also waiting in Melb since July but it will be released . My last car took 2 months to release.
I'm going to get another car shipped soon from their depot in charlotte, ansd some freight from Compton .
Relax they will come through.
ossietim is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post