Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 14-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #1
ORSMF6
ORSM Ford Cruisers

Default New Website

Ok there is the current news on the website..

The new website is looking pretty good so far ... all we need to do is put a few stories and some news stories and the site will be up and running..

We will be running a release date for the website.. so i will keep you all posted

Also every member will get a username@orsmclub.com email address with the new site aswell and a members only area.

We will keep you all updated and hopfully it can be released by the end of the month.

Orsm Ford Cruisers
ORSMF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
ORSM6T
ORSM Ford Cruisers

thanks theo and steve the webb man keep up the good work
ORSM6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2007, 09:00 PM   #3
ORSM-8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Gee Martin man you gettin about on here these days
ORSM-8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-04-2007, 12:25 AM   #4
ORSMEB
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyxr8
Gee Martin man you gettin about on here these days
Lol Tony! Have a go at him! He's aloud to!
Old 15-04-2007, 03:22 PM   #5
MR_LON
ORSMT5

theo, with the report for the fpv day how big a piece do you want, keeping in mind im not a wordsmith.
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2007, 12:00 AM   #6
ORSMF6
ORSM Ford Cruisers

that will be fine mate ...

Orsm Ford Cruisers
Old 16-04-2007, 11:57 AM   #7
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_LON
let me know what you think of this......

2007 FPV open day, Sunday 25th February

After a bit of umming & arring we decided as a club to attend the FPV day, so it came to be about 6:00 am we started to gather at the end of Glenbarry rd to a cool morning & a few bleary eyes. About 7:00 am we headed up to the FPV site & set up the jigsaw of 21 cars & marquee in our designated spot then began our final clean before settling in for a day of meet & greet new & old acquaintances.
As it was the 10th anniversary of the FPV day & going by an FPV part quote “it’s going to be huge” we expected plenty of cars on display & an abundance of spectators, having such a good club turnout was an orsm promotion for the club, unfortunately due to a lack of advertising or something there was a noticeably low attendance rate of other cars & spectators, ford should have a look how this event is run as it doesn’t have the prestige it once used to.
We managed to have a much better display area than the previous year as we were in the main area even if we were slightly hidden by the food stall. As the day was coming to an end & all the formalities were over we quickly packed up & a group of us headed over to a show at Craigieburn, the other show we looked at attending, this was a more family orientated show with some carnival rides & other things to keep the kids entertained. We may consider attending this show next year instead of the FPV day if there is a date clash between the 2.
Upsides for the day, the orsm attendance by members showed that we are a strong club & is good for attracting potential members
Downside, once again we seem to be overlooked for best club display, as we don’t confirm to fords idea of a FPV promotional club.

Report by Ron
ORSMT5
Nice!! High five, now I just have to pull my finger out and write something for Nurmerkah...work out the spelling too.
Old 16-04-2007, 01:50 PM   #8
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

look great guys well i can back up the FPV day with photos..

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2007, 06:00 PM   #9
MR_LON
ORSMT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORSMF6
that will be fine mate ...
great, do you want me to email you a copy or to who ever is going to put it on the web site, or you just want to copy & paste it.
if you want me to email it pm with the address
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-04-2007, 12:51 AM   #10
ORSMF6
ORSM Ford Cruisers

i wiull just copy and paste ... i will have a play now and try out the new web based editor for the site

Orsm Ford Cruisers