Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 15-02-2023, 02:36 PM   #31
mickyj

Default Re: Focus 2012

Ok got the call focus is fixed transmission part replaced drives the best it has ever since I got it . So the dealer took a week why didn’t the first dealer find the issue
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2023, 10:24 AM   #32
mickyj

Ok not to jinx myself took the focus for another short drive about 15-20 minutes one way and back no issues . The test will be in traffic later today . It’s driving better than it did before and it’s still under 62’000 Ks so for a focus 2012 still like a new car
Old 16-02-2023, 04:13 PM   #33
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good luck.
Finding the right dealer is a winner for you
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-02-2023, 08:56 AM   #34
Zaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyj View Post
Ok not to jinx myself took the focus for another short drive about 15-20 minutes one way and back no issues . The test will be in traffic later today . It’s driving better than it did before and it’s still under 62’000 Ks so for a focus 2012 still like a new car
Well congrats!!
I'm honestly surprised. They are in backlog and still your dealer managed to pull one through.. and here i am with my focus sitting in dealership yard for the last month or so and no ETA in sight. Happy that it worked for you.
Zaki is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-02-2023, 04:23 PM   #35
mickyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaki View Post
Well congrats!!
I'm honestly surprised. They are in backlog and still your dealer managed to pull one through.. and here i am with my focus sitting in dealership yard for the last month or so and no ETA in sight. Happy that it worked for you.
Second time it did first dealer held it for a month did nothing blamed the battery
I’ll never go back to dealer one

Dealer 2 said it was on back order marked urgent and it arrived Tuesday returned Wednesday lunch time

Thanks

Plus Dealer 2 said he had heard stories over dealer 1