Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 13-10-2005, 01:04 PM   #1
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Ofcc-sa Quick Cruise

Hi all,
We are running a quick cruise this weekend, leaving Adelaide at 7am sharp ( from the truck stop on highway 1 just past Mt Barker ) and we are traveling to Heathcote for the drags, staying in bendigo for the night ( overnight cabin / similar ) and returning next morning for a lazy sunday drive.

All Welcome to Attend, In adition Brad and I have some spare chairs (1 each) if you would like to jump in and come for a ride.

Pm if interested or add your name to the list.

Cheers
Pete

XR8888
DOC
TUFFPV

DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2005, 01:24 PM   #2
dale hancock
gold au2

hey bro im from up north. is any 1 going from this area. i dont have a clue how to get there
dale hancock is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #3
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale han
hey bro im from up north. is any 1 going from this area. i dont have a clue how to get there
Dale from where up North ?, whichever way give me a call on the mobile number i PM'd you and ill sort it out for you.

Pete
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-10-2005, 01:05 PM   #4
XRchic
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC
Hi all,
We are running a quick cruise this weekend, leaving Adelaide at 7am sharp ( from the truck stop on highway 1 just past Mt Barker ) and we are traveling to Heathcote for the drags, staying in bendigo for the night ( overnight cabin / similar ) and returning next morning for a lazy sunday drive.

All Welcome to Attend, In adition Brad and I have some spare chairs (1 each) if you would like to jump in and come for a ride.

Pm if interested or add your name to the list.

Cheers
Pete

XR8888
DOC
TUFFPV
Quick cruise???? To Heathcote? ROFL!

Was/is there a date for this? 7am which day? This weekend or next weekend?

We are off to Geelong on the 5th so unlikely we would go so soon before.

Jac

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-10-2005, 01:53 PM   #5
dale hancock
gold au2

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
Quick cruise???? To Heathcote? ROFL!

Was/is there a date for this? 7am which day? This weekend or next weekend?

We are off to Geelong on the 5th so unlikely we would go so soon before.

Jac
hey we had the cruise on saturday just gone and it was a wild cruise. hopefully you's can make the next cruise
dale hancock is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post