Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 21-06-2012, 08:27 PM   #31
Legit290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Kidney stones!

it hurts SO much. I had my gall bladder out 13 yrs ago. It was full of stones like gravel. First time i went to casualty they thought i was a smackie looking for a free hit.
Old 21-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #32
windowlicker
Little Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by anto
yikes ! i started reading this thread and got to the part where you need to drink more fluids....started skulling down multiple glasses of water...
I take magnesium to stop leg cramps and such... and the info also says it helps against kidney stones as well. Reason; yes Virginia, we don't do enough vegies in our big city Fast Food/Processed Food diet. Stones are predicted to be very very common complaint in the future generation.
windowlicker is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2017, 12:09 AM   #33
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

Resurrecting this old thread.

Last Sunday morning without any warning what so ever the most extreme pain I have ever experienced. Doubled over in agony and told the Mrs this is serious get me to a hospital. Emergency doctor examines me and say “probably Kidney Stones they’re really painful” no kidding!

2 shots of morphine and a painkiller up the clacker to stop the pain. Scan shows a 8mm stone which is not going to pass through by itself. Eureter tube inserted up my dick hole, through to the bladder and kidney, the stone will be ‘plucked’ next week. I’m sorry but there is simply no way possible to say anything positive about this ailment and procedure to rectify (a sense of humor is required to keep sane).

I’ve been smashed in the face sparing at Taekwondo championships, kicked in the nuts, had numerous broken bones, been knocked unconscious playing footy, perforated ear drums, teeth issues but kidney stones are an all together higher order level of pain.

I will wait for the final prognosis on what the stone composition is an what action to take but drinking more seems to be the way to go. Everyone need to be aware of this potential issue, trust me you don’t what kidney stones.

Last edited by cheap; 05-12-2017 at 12:17 AM.
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: