Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-06-2020, 11:00 PM   #1
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default wtf

pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2020, 11:07 PM   #2
Captain Stubing
Looking for clues...
Donating Member3

Default Re: wtf

If that was my daughter, I'd be making sure that she made a complaint. We'd be behind her to give support all the way. I won't make comment on what I'd like to do.

2016 Ford Falcon FG/X XR6 Turbo you beaut ute
1985 XR4Ti Sierra - Build Thread
1971 Fairlane 500
and... a collection of Jeep Towpigs
and... two collections of rust and some new plastic bits roughly shaped like an F-Truck
and.... some spare metal bits with holes in them
Captain Stubing is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 17-06-2020, 11:14 PM   #3
1970XW351
Angry Dub Driver

Clearly she was oppressing the poor victims and using her white privilege to undermine their humanity... I'm not surprised that they threw off the shackles that had encumbered them for so long and rose up to smite the evil white overlord... Err young girl...
🙄
1970XW351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 18-06-2020, 12:14 AM   #4
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Nothing new here, this sort of stuff happens every day, not always caught on camera though, its disgusting, people wont intervene for fear of getting attacked themselves, the cops not doing anything because there is no victim statement is bull****, there wouldnt be a victim statement if they killed her.

Even my Nephew was picked on late on a Friday night by four indigenous guys at a train station in Perth about 4 months ago, but as my Nephew is a MMA instructor, they soon found out they picked the wrong guy, my nephew was more worried about the cameras showing him wipping these guys up thinking that he might get in trouble
prktkljokr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2020, 01:49 AM   #5
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Passers by watching this unfold should hang their heads in absolute shame.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2020, 02:33 AM   #6
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Where are the PSOs?
They would have seen this, light up a ciggy and watch them swarm.
marty351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2020, 06:51 AM   #7
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

White libtards - this is the future your children and grand children are facing.
More so with diminishing/negative white birth rates and institutionalised victim hood being drilled into certain demographics who will be looking for blood when the time is right.
Zimbabwe/SA will look like a walk in the park. At least their good citizens can be armed.
smoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 18-06-2020, 06:56 AM   #8
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty351 View Post
Where are the PSOs?
They would have seen this, light up a ciggy and watch them swarm.
Victoria Police run away when it comes time to protect their citizens from real crimes - if Pie Face in Southern Cross Station had 21 people sitting down to eat their pie they'd be there in a flash handing out fines but reffos punching up a child and they're nowhere to be seen.

Fighting crime doesn't pay the bills like social distancing fines and pulling people over for 5km/h over the limit does.

A few days ago they got overwhelmed by a bunch of teens who crashed their police line and started punching up with the police in Deer Park.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/me...6-649b29e589d1

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 18-06-2020 at 07:03 AM.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 18-06-2020, 08:09 AM   #9
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Victoria Police run away when it comes time to protect their citizens from real crimes - if Pie Face in Southern Cross Station had 21 people sitting down to eat their pie they'd be there in a flash handing out fines but reffos punching up a child and they're nowhere to be seen.

Fighting crime doesn't pay the bills like social distancing fines and pulling people over for 5km/h over the limit does.

A few days ago they got overwhelmed by a bunch of teens who crashed their police line and started punching up with the police in Deer Park.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/me...6-649b29e589d1
Wouldn’t happen in Minneapolis?
2 wheels.. 2015 103ci HD Wideglide.. SOLD
SOLD THE LOT, Voted with our feet and relocated to COSTA RICA for some Pura Vida!
(Ex Blood Orange #023 FPV Pursuit owner : )
Charliewool is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2020, 12:01 PM   #10
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I watched this yesterday and couldnt comment immediately because "***** ***** **** ** ***********************************" would fill the screen.

I feel so bad for her.
And would be happy to see the others set on fire.
ford71V8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2020, 01:17 PM   #11
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliewool View Post
Wouldn’t happen in Minneapolis?
Police in the Western democracies are under the most scrutiny they've ever been under in recent times - I like to think Victoria Police have this in the back of their minds and are self aware but given how they've taken like a fish to water with revenue raising over COVID19, struggled to deal with a bunch of teenage kids breaking their lines and then the past 10 years done nothing with reffos violence maybe I have too much faith, maybe they're just incompetent when it comes to being the only people in our society with the ticket to use violence to protect themselves and others.

Might be time for the 'RC' words and their entire upper management decapitated.
Old 18-06-2020, 01:33 PM   #12
superyob
Banned

https://www.xyz.net.au/african-gang-...ngebob-is-gay/

No words...
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2020, 02:08 PM   #13
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm hearing crickets everywhere apart from a few places online. If it was the other way you would be hearing about it everywhere

Ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2020, 03:41 PM   #14
guzzis3
AU3 ute EL futura

The developed world was dominated by the right from 1930 through to the mid 60's, now we've had 50 years of left dominance the pendulum is swinging back.

I am of course a moderate so I think a balanced society is ideal but that never seems to happen.

The swing is already on and it's been horrible so far. Just as bad as the shrieking hate from the left, but the question in my mind for some time now is whether the swing will arrest the decline of western civilisation in time to prevent it's collapse.

No doubt some of you think I'm insane thinking that, but study your history. All the signs of a civilisation in decline are there and have been for some time.
guzzis3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2020, 06:14 AM   #15
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Concerns over revenge attacks happening over the 15 yo kid murdered in Deer Park:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-...tacks/12367612

Oh and apparently the girl assaulted at Southern Cross station won't be making a statement to police because she fears retribution.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:50 AM   #16
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

So they got half of them and charged them with petty crimes (and then released them?)

While they still don't know who the murderer is?

Hows this for an idea - keep them locked up until they spill their guts and get the whole gang before the courts.

Oh, we couldn't do that now could we - to 'children' heaven forbid.

They do adult crimes, treat them as adults.

What the hell goes through the mind of a teenager to think that walking around with a knife with the intention of killing someone is ok??

Seems like a targeted attack as well. These 'kids' will grow into adults that probably do far worse..

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 19-06-2020, 07:13 AM   #17
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
So they got half of them and charged them with petty crimes (and then released them?)

While they still don't know who the murderer is?

Hows this for an idea - keep them locked up until they spill their guts and get the whole gang before the courts.

Oh, we couldn't do that now could we - to 'children' heaven forbid.

They do adult crimes, treat them as adults.

What the hell goes through the mind of a teenager to think that walking around with a knife with the intention of killing someone is ok??

Seems like a targeted attack as well. These 'kids' will grow into adults that probably do far worse..
Low socioeconomic community with huge reliance on welfare and a weird 'community parenting' method which obviously doesn't work well.

Look at where they come from, not exactly known for its peace and tolerance.
Old 19-06-2020, 07:17 AM   #18
marty351

Let your fingers do the talking...

Last edited by marty351; 28-06-2020 at 10:06 AM.
2 users like this post:
Old 19-06-2020, 07:35 AM   #19
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty351 View Post
Let your fingers do the talking...
I'm not sure if you've seen the latest Yellow Pages but it's about a tenth of what it used to be
2 users like this post:
Old 19-06-2020, 08:20 AM   #20
marty351

Well, hopefully, this'll learn em.

Last edited by marty351; 28-06-2020 at 10:06 AM.
Old 19-06-2020, 04:35 PM   #21
73 4V XB
Frankenford pilot
Donating Member1

Here’s a follow up that explains a few things but in no way does it make it acceptable.
https://youtu.be/7rmUIXAtC9s

73 XB GT
Last of the Big Ports
73 4V XB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 19-06-2020, 05:21 PM   #22
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73 4V XB View Post
Here’s a follow up that explains a few things but in no way does it make it acceptable.
https://youtu.be/7rmUIXAtC9s
Sorry, I don't want to get involved in this clowns self promotion but it needs to be called out for what it is.

Yes the phone footage is disturbing and the attackers need to be brought to justice.

The reason main stream media left this story alone is not because "it does not fit their agenda". Whatever; hair brained, deep state, wacko conspiracy "agenda" this fool was referring to.

The reason this story was not reported was because the victim and her family asked that it not be. And MSM had the courtesy to abide by their wishes.

Unfortunatey the click bait was too tempting for mister please subscribe to my channel to do the right thing by the family.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:24 PM   #23
nstg8a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
The reason this story was not reported was because the victim and her family asked that it not be..
How do you know that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nstg8a is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2020, 07:03 PM   #24
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Sorry, I don't want to get involved in this clowns self promotion but it needs to be called out for what it is.

Yes the phone footage is disturbing and the attackers need to be brought to justice.

The reason main stream media left this story alone is not because "it does not fit their agenda". Whatever; hair brained, deep state, wacko conspiracy "agenda" this fool was referring to.

The reason this story was not reported was because the victim and her family asked that it not be. And MSM had the courtesy to abide by their wishes.

Unfortunatey the click bait was too tempting for mister please subscribe to my channel to do the right thing by the family.
No, the MSM is a law unto itself and only serves its own agenda...
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 19-06-2020, 07:10 PM   #25
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a View Post
How do you know that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Friends in low places, MSM.

I do not know this family and have no association with them, except; I live in Melbourne, I have a 15 year old daughter, my daughter has been to many places in Melbourne including Southern Cross station without me.

I can certainly empathise with the situation the family find themselves in. I ask myself what I would do in their situation. I can say for me my first and overwhelming thoughts and energy would be for my daughters well being.

I don't pretend to understand 15 year old girls, but I try very hard to for my daughter. If this happened to my daughter or her friends they would be traumatised and mortified. Traumatised by such a violet attack upon them, mortified that there was footage of the attack being played over and over on you tube.

Unfortunately this family are unable to stop this low life thief from making money (do you know how much he has made from the 100 000 views he has), replaying their daughters trauma. We can by not watching or supporting the owner of the site.
Old 19-06-2020, 07:35 PM   #26
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Friends in low places, MSM.

I do not know this family and have no association with them, except; I live in Melbourne, I have a 15 year old daughter, my daughter has been to many places in Melbourne including Southern Cross station without me.

I can certainly empathise with the situation the family find themselves in. I ask myself what I would do in their situation. I can say for me my first and overwhelming thoughts and energy would be for my daughters well being.

I don't pretend to understand 15 year old girls, but I try very hard to for my daughter. If this happened to my daughter or her friends they would be traumatised and mortified. Traumatised by such a violet attack upon them, mortified that there was footage of the attack being played over and over on you tube.

Unfortunately this family are unable to stop this low life thief from making money (do you know how much he has made from the 100 000 views he has), replaying their daughters trauma. We can by not watching or supporting the owner of the site.
The whole reason TR News exists is because of the censorship from big tech companies and mainstream media filtering news.

Avi Yemini is a prominent Melbourne journalist who covers Melbourne protests and international news.

A mere mention of Tommy Robinson gets you shadowbanned on certain social media platforms.
Old 19-06-2020, 07:58 PM   #27
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Disgusting stuff.

While biffs have gone on since day dot, when I was in high school they were almost always one on one and not anywhere near as violent. Certainly didn't seem to be much of this ganging up on people as there is now.

Perhaps I just didn't see them or it's because camera phones were not common to broadcast to everyone.

Last edited by MITCHAY; 19-06-2020 at 08:09 PM.
MITCHAY is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2020, 08:14 PM   #28
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
The whole reason TR News exists is because of the censorship from big tech companies and mainstream media filtering news.

Avi Yemini is a prominent Melbourne journalist who covers Melbourne protests and international news.

A mere mention of Tommy Robinson gets you shadowbanned on certain social media platforms.
A quick google of this maggot reveals he is from the far right and has been convicted of beating his wife.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/avi...-wife-1.486946

He has failed to get himself elected to parliament, rejected by has own community.

https://ajn.timesofisrael.com/yemini-not-represent-us/

He is not someone I would turn to for comment on law and order or community values.

He is a low life bottom feeder.

IMHO
Old 19-06-2020, 08:35 PM   #29
MercuryT
Banned

Is the girl being attacked in any way mentally disabled?

It's absolutely disgusting regardless (please don't take me the wrong way) but she seems oblivious to what is going on, and made no attempt to protect herself or try and escape.

It's a strange (disgraceful) video, maybe she was just very scared and/or in shock which is understandable.
MercuryT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2020, 09:08 PM   #30
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
A quick google of this maggot reveals he is from the far right and has been convicted of beating his wife.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/avi...-wife-1.486946

He has failed to get himself elected to parliament, rejected by has own community.

https://ajn.timesofisrael.com/yemini-not-represent-us/

He is not someone I would turn to for comment on law and order or community values.

He is a low life bottom feeder.

IMHO
Yeah so what he's got a DV incident to his name - There's tonnes of DV incidents happening on a daily basis. It hardly counts it's not like he smashed her up and she got taken out in an ambulance to hospital.

He threw a chopping board and it hit her and called her a few names over text. Absolute BS charges who hasn't thrown/broken **** and called their partner names?

Neither Tommy Robinson or Avi Yemini are 'far right'.

What makes him 'far right'? The fact we questions protesters and calls out BS like reffo protection from their own actions?

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 19-06-2020 at 09:18 PM.
3 users like this post: