Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 15-12-2012, 12:54 AM   #1
old_mate
Smash the Boost

Default G6ET rotors and pads

Hi Floored,

Chasing pricing and options for my G6ET, just noticed front pads are just about done and I have wanted to do rotors for a while.

Heart wants to do a PBR twin piston upgrade or even brembo but head is pulling rank - its a luxo barge and only ever sees the street.

Can you please list options as far as RDA slotted/DBA slotted are? I had QFM HP-X in my old Commodore SSZ (With the PBR C5 calipers - was very good on the street) however i'm keen to give the Remsa pads a go.

Thanks!

1971 Fairmont Sedan

1974 SWB F100

Keyboard Warrior - A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
old_mate is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: G6ET rotors and pads

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_mate View Post
Hi Floored,

Chasing pricing and options for my G6ET, just noticed front pads are just about done and I have wanted to do rotors for a while.

Heart wants to do a PBR twin piston upgrade or even brembo but head is pulling rank - its a luxo barge and only ever sees the street.

Can you please list options as far as RDA slotted/DBA slotted are? I had QFM HP-X in my old Commodore SSZ (With the PBR C5 calipers - was very good on the street) however i'm keen to give the Remsa pads a go.

Thanks!
Ok so we will bypass the big sexy red 6 pot brembo calipers with massive 355mm rotors and smooth looking braided lines and the enormous stopping power they have over std brakes lol
Ok so now down to business.The FG G6ET has the 322mm front brakes and i have some RDA slotted left over from the forum special for $135 a pair and the HPX pads are $80 a set or if you decide on the remsa they are $65 a set.
Freight is extra thanks old mate

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 15-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
old_mate
Smash the Boost

haha, yeah i know brembos are really the way to go. Minister for war and finance doesn't want a bar of it.

What pads would you recommend?

Postage would be to 4118

1971 Fairmont Sedan

1974 SWB F100

Keyboard Warrior - A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
old_mate is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_mate View Post
haha, yeah i know brembos are really the way to go. Minister for war and finance doesn't want a bar of it.

What pads would you recommend?

Postage would be to 4118
For street use and no racing i would go the Remsa $65
RDA 322mm front $135 a pair
Freight to 4118 $30

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post