Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 31-01-2017, 05:04 PM   #31
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default Re: Tickford Mustang

the old warranty term getting thrown about loosely again.

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 09-02-2017, 07:44 PM   #32
Sioso
irregular member

https://www.carsales.com.au/editoria...-review-105821

Ford Mustang Tickford 270/360 Power Pack
Road Test

The sixth-generation Ford Mustang is a smash hit by any measure, quickly becoming Australia's most popular sports car in 2016. Striking muscle car proportions, reasonable pricing and a ripper 5.0-litre V8 won it many friends. But some argued it lacked drama, especially the turbo-four powered versions. Enter local Ford fettler Tickford; the Melbourne outfit having a red hot go at reigniting the Pony Car's passion with its new $7000 upgrade kits. But do they make an entertaining car even more fun?

Ice cream is delicious. It's a classic treat with a creamy texture and a lasting, soothing after-taste. In some ways it’s just like driving a Ford Mustang. But add some crushed almonds and chocolate topping and you've got a dessert that'll take your tastebuds to the next level...

Tickford, a Melbourne-based candy store for car enthusiasts, has followed up its sugar-coated Ranger make-over with some teeth-rotting power tweaks for the Mustang. In other words, it's taken something good and made it better. Much better.

To be honest, I approached my drive of the Tickford-tuned Mustangs with ambivalence. Where are the superchargers? But as we rock up to Tickford HQ near Ford Australia’s Broadmeadows base, my interest levels pique.

Our twin test cars have been lowered and fitted with 20-inch satin black Tickford alloy wheels shod with staggered Dunlop rubber (265/35 up front, 295/30 down back). The wheel/tyre packages cost a healthy $4490, balanced and fitted, but provide the car with loads more street presence.

The test cars are lowered on a temporary spring kit that'll eventually be replaced with a fully tuned and calibrated spring/damper kit, still under development. As such, this taste-test focusses purely on the powertrain upgrades, which have been finalised.

For another $6990 – fitted and warranted, for the balance of your new car warranty – you get a new, bigger cold air intake with relevant plumbing, a 3.0-inch (2.5-inch for the turbo-four) mandrel-bent exhaust system from the catalytic convertors, or cat-back, and engine control unit recalibration.

The last step is important because it ties the freer-breathing components together while liberating more power from the engines. Tickford reckons it took blood, sweat and tears to harmonise the fuel injection mapping with the new parts, while also retaining torque management systems (traction and stability control).

Increases in power and torque weren't the priority, but are a wonderful side effect. The Tickford crew freely admit more mumbo could've been exposed but this first upgrade kit was about getting the right sound. For the record, here are the claimed power figures for both models:

Ford Mustang 2.3 turbo
Standard 233kW/432Nm
Tickford 270kW/540Nm (+37kW/+108Nm)

Ford Mustang GT 5.0 V8
Standard 306kW/530Nm
Tickford 360kW/585Nm (+54kW/+55Nm)

Ecoboost Mustang goes hard, but sounds soft
Both cars on test were manual – score! But while my heart said "get in the red Mustang first, cobber" with its 5.0-litre V8 and black GT stripes, I opted for bluey, the fettled four-pot's 108Nm boost (on paper) appealing to my analytic side.

Long story short, the EcoBoost Mustang's performance is energised with the Tickford 270 Power Pack, delivering a wider, meatier, protein-packed spread of torque in the real world.

With about 20,000km on the clock, our test car feels significantly stronger under full throttle than its donor car. The engine spins harder and faster, and from 2500rpm generates a more potent wave of torque that ebbs around 5500rpm.

"We're very conservative," explained Tony Harris, Tickford Performance parts director. "We could get more power and torque if we wanted. But it's not just about changing the power and torque, it's about getting the torque curve right. It's about making usable power and torque."

The tuned turbo 'Stang accelerates with venom and there's more volume too – equal parts intake and exhaust – with a dump pipe hiss when shifting gears at full intensity. But I had hoped for a little more vocal violence, a more guttural idle perhaps.

"We tossed up between turbo back or cat back exhausts. We changed the dump pipe, tried different cats, but we couldn't get the note right. The turbo four-cylinder is hard to get right," admitted Harris.

"So we dumped all that and did the cat back. After the third or fourth iteration, a little bend here, a little bend there, we settled on the sound."

While a touch more pop and crackle would have been nice, to its credit the Tickford-tweaked EcoBoost Mustang is certainly louder than its (virtually silent) donor car and more engaging as a result. And fair dinkum it moves with purpose when it's time to hustle. Even on fat 11-inch wide rear Dunlop SPs the turbo Mustang's tail end gets squirrelly off the line; chirping again at the wheels when shifting hard into second gear.

This newfound strength is compelling and in less-than-ideal conditions we recorded a 0-100km/h time of 5.8 seconds on our Vbox widget. With better conditions (and stickier tyres) and someone like Luke Youlden at the wheel, that number would be even lower in the manual.

Four-pot throttle rocket
Throttle response is also better, with new throttle spacers and throttle mapping enhancing the connection between the driver's right foot and the car's rear wheels via improved airflow.

The ECU or engine control unit has been recalibrated, with Tickford's engine boffins spending months tuning the fuel injection mapping to get everything right. Harris, formerly the Walkinshaw Performance chief, has plenty of experience in this space.

"We wanted to nail it, we wanted to get it right. We didn't want to rush the [ECU] recalibrations," he said. "That's why it's taken such a long time."

With the Tickford mods and extensive fine-tuning, the 2.3-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol Mustang is more fun to drive, faster and more fluid point to point, but at the same time not uncontrollable at the limit. Better yet, it's as docile as the regular fastback at non-hostile pace.

The extra 108Nm of torque means you don't have to shift gears as often – 540Nm is getting close to V8 levels – and when freeway cruising barely notice the extra engine noise in higher gears.

V8 chorus that's buttery smooth
Then it's time to wring the fettled 5.0-litre V8's neck. The slightly wider diameter, mandrel-bent cat-back exhaust creates an involving acoustic not available with the normal Mustang GT. In fact, the bassy, creamy smooth rumble turns more heads than some exotics we've toured.

It sounds tremendous at mid and high revs (the video doesn't really do it justice) with a voice to put Barnesy on notice, yet quietens down at commuter speeds. So you won't wake the neighbours returning home after a spirited midnight run.

The 55Nm bump-up in torque isn't as pronounced as the turbo-four Mustang's and neither is the uptick in ground speed, but the V8 kit delivers a discernible performance boost nonetheless. It's a more tractable beast right across the rev range, and the top end is more heroic now.

The quad-cam Coyote V8 spins up quicker and feels more eager to nudge its rev limit; the extra 54kW delivering a punch in the ribs every time I sight some clear road ahead. Like the four-cylinder version the V8 has sharper throttle response too.

Our 0-100km/h testing showed a 5.4 second sprint, which is 0.2 secs quicker than our last independent test of the regular Mustang GT at ABDC. Again, conditions were far from ideal, and the driver was no Juan Manuel Fangio.

But while the added noise and drama are welcome, equally impressive is the progressive power delivery. I found pushing its limits an exercise in satisfaction, rather than a heart-in-mouth episode of Fear-Factor. Exploiting the car's increased firepower comes easily and enjoyably thanks to the solid chassis underneath.

Overall the Tickford Mustang GT feels like a proper muscle car now, and like a muddy river full of piranhas there's a subtle ferocity that simmers just beneath the surface.

Cabin fever in the muscle car
The low, laid-back seating position in the Mustang makes every drive an event, and the view from the driver's seat is particularly cool thanks to the long bonnet. But the car's fit and finish from the factory leaves something to be desired.

Tickford has plans for interior upgrades which could be worth the extra coin, because the cabin feels cheap.

Tickford is also working on new body kits for the Mustang but says these won't be ready until later in the year. The reason? Like the powertrains it wants a high quality, factory-like product as it relaunches the Tickford brand in Australia.

"Our philosophy has always been less is best. We don't want to go overboard. We're developing body kits that will take another six months because we want to get it right," Harris said.

It was only a matter of time before a reputable tuner developed a package – and backed it with a driveline warranty – for the Mustang. Tickford has done just that and after handing the keys back I had a smile on my face that just wouldn't fade and that, dear readers, is as good a yardstick as any.

Instead of just making it louder and faster, Tickford has chosen a considered, measured approach. If you love your Mustang, you're going to love it even more with one of these kits. More compelling than plain-old vanilla ice cream, the Tickford Mustangs are a taste sensation.

Tickford Performance parts fitted:
Tickford Power Pack - $6990
Tickford 20-inch wheel/tyre package - $4490

2017 Tickford Mustang Power Pack 270 pricing and specifications:
Price: $45,990 (donor car + $6990 supplied and fitted)
Engine: 2.3-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol
Output: 270kW/540Nm
Transmission: Six-speed manual
Fuel: N/A
CO2: N/A
Safety Rating: 2-star ANCAP

2017 Tickford Mustang Power Pack 360 pricing and specifications:
Price: $57,490, (donor car + $6990 supplied and fitted)
Engine: 5.0-litre V8 petrol
Output: 360kW/585Nm
Transmission: Six-speed manual
Fuel: N/A
CO2: N/A
Safety Rating: 2-star ANCAP
Sioso is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2017, 02:51 AM   #33
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm usually the first to be a negative-nelly about such things. However...

It's great to see Tickford back.

They have to start somewhere. I'm sure as their business builds, they'll expand their offerings.

The exhaust system alone is $4k, so you're paying only $3k for the tune, intake and warranty. That's reasonable value for the performance increase PLUS the warranty.

You'd have to be mad, to let some whacker lose on your new Stang, voiding your warranty, and potentially doing God knows what to your engine. This way you get a reputable company, installing a thoroughly tested tune, and providing a warranty.
Crazy Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 10-02-2017, 09:43 PM   #34
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
I'm usually the first to be a negative-nelly about such things. However...

It's great to see Tickford back.

They have to start somewhere. I'm sure as their business builds, they'll expand their offerings.

The exhaust system alone is $4k, so you're paying only $3k for the tune, intake and warranty. That's reasonable value for the performance increase PLUS the warranty.

You'd have to be mad, to let some whacker lose on your new Stang, voiding your warranty, and potentially doing God knows what to your engine. This way you get a reputable company, installing a thoroughly tested tune, and providing a warranty.
G'day , Well said...I have fond memories of one of Ford's best V8's in this country , the 5.6 litre stroker found in the AU T Series...Beautiful sound and went like the clappers in it's heyday...Just a beaut car all round and despite the perception of AU's being ugly and lost the plot for some , the Tickfords were certainly not..
This says it all I love this short clip of these stunners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlqUZ6OwKw8 ...Cheers Rod..
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2017, 11:19 PM   #35
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

G'day...Have a look at this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJvUrgJla5k ..
This is why Ticky's were right up there with the best..No wonder Mustangs are going this way too...Quality , quality...Cheers Rod
Old 10-02-2017, 11:21 PM   #36
b2tf
not here much anymore

Not everything relates to AU's Roddy
Old 12-02-2017, 11:20 AM   #37
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf View Post
Not everything relates to AU's Roddy
G'day , I'm not so sure about that for some of us that know them well...
One of the best engineered Falcons of all and that's commonly agreed , not just my opinion..and the Ticky's were/are awesome examples...Real head turners and sound amazing...
Cheers Rod..
Old 12-02-2017, 11:52 AM   #38
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
One of the best engineered Falcons of all and that's commonly agreed , not just my opinion..and the Ticky's were/are awesome examples...Real head turners and sound amazing...
Cheers Rod..
They aren't re engineering anything.
Like FPV and Tickford of old where engines were hand assembled and body kits / suspension were designed and engineered specifically for the falc.... ( they had to be as there was nothing globally available as bolt on ) this effort by the new generation Tickford is far less than that. I think any reference to what they did for the AU is very far fetched for this effort....

New RIDE
2018 AMG Mercedes A45
Angry AWD assassin
Whitey-AMG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 12-02-2017, 11:58 AM   #39
XByoot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I know there's plenty of guys in the USA doing mods,but I'd say having a company like Tickford doing approved factory warranty supported mods is a big win. Modern engines with all their associated complexities could be a real minefield of possible issues. Sure,an exhaust,cold air intake and the like is prob fine,but start messing with drive by wire,variable cam timing and the like would be a easy way out of the factory to void warranty. I wonder what insurance companies would try on if there was an accident and they found out a drive by wire throttle system had been modified? Don't get me wrong,I like modifying and tinkering,just wondering what loopholes this sort of stuff introduces?
XByoot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #40
Stang3807
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XByoot View Post
I know there's plenty of guys in the USA doing mods,but I'd say having a company like Tickford doing approved factory warranty supported mods is a big win. Modern engines with all their associated complexities could be a real minefield of possible issues. Sure,an exhaust,cold air intake and the like is prob fine,but start messing with drive by wire,variable cam timing and the like would be a easy way out of the factory to void warranty. I wonder what insurance companies would try on if there was an accident and they found out a drive by wire throttle system had been modified? Don't get me wrong,I like modifying and tinkering,just wondering what loopholes this sort of stuff introduces?
The trick with Insurance is full disclosure. Do that & you can't go wrong. I contacted Shannons for a quote for my 2017 Pony with Herrod Performance upgrades. Because their work is fully ADR compliant, I had no issues and was pleasantly surprised at their premium for an agreed value.
Stang3807 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 12-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #41
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by XByoot View Post
Approved factory warranty ?
Where does it state that.
The article mentions Tickford driveline warranty.
Ford have trouble doing warranty on its own defects when there is an issue let alone someone else's.

ADR or not. If the car has been tampered with Ford will wash its hands of it. It will be up to Tickford to deal with it.

New RIDE
2018 AMG Mercedes A45
Angry AWD assassin
Old 12-02-2017, 01:54 PM   #42
Stang3807
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluey-GT View Post
Approved factory warranty ?
Where does it state that.
The article mentions Tickford driveline warranty.
Ford have trouble doing warranty on its own defects when there is an issue let alone someone else's.

ADR or not. If the car has been tampered with Ford will wash its hands of it. It will be up to Tickford to deal with it.
Not sure what Tickford have in the works re Ford Warranty, but Herrod upgrades are covered for the new car warranty period by Ford Performance, which does give piece of mind.
Stang3807 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 12-02-2017, 02:30 PM   #43
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang3807 View Post
Not sure what Tickford have in the works re Ford Warranty, but Herrod upgrades are covered for the new car warranty period by Ford Performance, which does give piece of mind.
Historically if the ECU is modified in any way, then the Entire Ford driveline warranty is void. So if your new "Tickford" personalised mustang blew an auto trans or diff for whatever reason , Its more than likely you'll be battling it out with Tickford for a repair / replacement. Tickford are big enough as a business to absorb these kind of things....maybe. But it will be interesting to see what the rules of engagement would be and how it's handled.
Whatever Herrod and Ford racing do or don't do has nothing to do with this.....

New RIDE
2018 AMG Mercedes A45
Angry AWD assassin
Old 12-02-2017, 06:54 PM   #44
Philaddis

Who is to say that Ford has not endorsed the Tickford performance program and will honour warranty on approved Tickford enhancements.

Similar arrangement's have been in place previously and Ford gets a free marketing boost and performance program.

Chicken dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sprint 16's
Ghia Interior
AUIII XR8 Windsor
T-56 6 sp
3.7:1's
258.6 rwhp
Philaddis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2017, 07:09 PM   #45
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Cheers Rod..
For those of us that know them well, you mean people like me who have had 3 of them.......all "Tickys" as you put it (I hate that word), yes they were engineered well but seriously, get with the times and accept that not everything Ford has done, will do and might ever think of doing is somehow tied back to the AU Falcon.

Tickford in this iteration is nothing like it used to be, never was intended to be and never will be.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:52 PM   #46
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf View Post
For those of us that know them well, you mean people like me who have had 3 of them.......all "Tickys" as you put it (I hate that word), yes they were engineered well but seriously, get with the times and accept that not everything Ford has done, will do and might ever think of doing is somehow tied back to the AU Falcon.

Tickford in this iteration is nothing like it used to be, never was intended to be and never will be.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?...Plenty of good Falcons before AU...and since..
Unbelievable. Not just the AU do I rate highly if you bother to check properly..get it right if you're going to have a dig...
I've had my AU ll since 2003 . It's the best Falcon I've ever had..and I can speak from experience too and I've had five others Falcons and a few other types of cars over the years to base that opinion on..
I'll make it plain for you... I RECKON AU Falcons are one of the best iliterations based on mine and countless others who still enjoy owning them to this day...
RE TICKFORD TS TE TL AU's....the hand built 5.6 litre V8 , the distinctive body kits , the superior suspension changes is acknowledged as setting the tone for some later special Falcons to follow if that's what you mean..
Tickford showed that we could make a darn good sports sedan for every day people and I hope the Mustang benefits too even in a small way..
I'll respect the fact that you don't understand my opinions for AU's but I'll ask for the respect that you don't need to have a dig at me for an obvious different view than you..
If it ****** you off that much , just ignore my posts...EASY FIX..
Old 12-02-2017, 10:13 PM   #47
Bossxr8
Peter Car

I think a lot of people do ignore your posts mate. Always so long winded and relating to things nothing to do with the OP.

AU has no relevance to tickfords Mustang mods.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 12-02-2017, 10:15 PM   #48
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Rods ok
Fordman1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 13-02-2017, 11:18 AM   #49
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philaddis View Post
Who is to say that Ford has not endorsed the Tickford performance program and will honour warranty on approved Tickford enhancements
Wishful thinking.....
As it stands right now the mods are warranted by Tickford. Nothing to do with Ford and to date Ford have not endorsed it. Read the Tickford website.
There may come a time again that Ford and a 3rd party performance shop get into bed together and "re engineer" something for the local market and have it sold and warranted through Ford dealerships ( just like legacy Tickford and FPV )
Right now though, I don't think Ford care about this, they have a kind of unique offering that doesn't have much "like for like" competition and seems to be selling quite well.

New RIDE
2018 AMG Mercedes A45
Angry AWD assassin
Old 13-02-2017, 04:49 PM   #50
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Why does it matter who provides the warranty?

There is a driveline warranty, that's what matters. I couldn't care less who is holding the risk and there is no evidence Tickford won't honour it.

2016 Falcon XR8. Powered by the legend that is - David Winter.
XC Cobra #181.
1985 Mack Superliner, CAT 3408, 24 speed Allison.
Mercury Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 13-02-2017, 07:03 PM   #51
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?...Plenty of good Falcons before AU...and since..
Unbelievable. Not just the AU do I rate highly if you bother to check properly..get it right if you're going to have a dig...
I've had my AU ll since 2003 . It's the best Falcon I've ever had..and I can speak from experience too and I've had five others Falcons and a few other types of cars over the years to base that opinion on..
I'll make it plain for you... I RECKON AU Falcons are one of the best iliterations based on mine and countless others who still enjoy owning them to this day...
RE TICKFORD TS TE TL AU's....the hand built 5.6 litre V8 , the distinctive body kits , the superior suspension changes is acknowledged as setting the tone for some later special Falcons to follow if that's what you mean..
Tickford showed that we could make a darn good sports sedan for every day people and I hope the Mustang benefits too even in a small way..
I'll respect the fact that you don't understand my opinions for AU's but I'll ask for the respect that you don't need to have a dig at me for an obvious different view than you..
If it ****** you off that much , just ignore my posts...EASY FIX..
I enjoy your posts Roddy and your usually respectful to other people's views ....keep it up mate ... and yep the ts/te were awesome imo took falcon until the coyote to eclipse them

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
PooDog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2017, 07:45 PM   #52
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Bullet View Post
Wouldnt you want to know the fine print if you just slammed out circa 60k for a brand new car and had these mods fitted ?
The whole point is "peace of mind " etc etc...for those that don't like going unknown aftermarket with the smaller companies that don't always offer a wholistic after sales solution to problems.
I'd want to know if the @$$ end crapped itself after 40k of driving and 2 years into my ownership who exactly would be footing the bill..... wouldnt you ?

New RIDE
2018 AMG Mercedes A45
Angry AWD assassin
Old 13-02-2017, 07:58 PM   #53
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzman View Post
I enjoy your posts Roddy and your usually respectful to other people's views ....keep it up mate ... and yep the ts/te were awesome imo took falcon until the coyote to eclipse them
I agree.

Roddy keep posting, I enjoy reading your posts, you are very respectful and you always post from your heart !
Fordman1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2017, 06:24 PM   #54
Bonn
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Bullet View Post

There is a driveline warranty, that's what matters. I couldn't care less who is holding the risk and there is no evidence Tickford won't honour it.
Agree - and the fact they are 'conservative' with the remapping probably means less dramas running on 95 (even 91?)RON........

Jaguar XJ-S: Eaton S/C, I/Cooler, Haltech, DB7 rims, 1:15 Wakefield.

Jaguar XJ6 Wife's daily :2006 Quartz Metallic, FORD Duratec 3.0 V6, ZF 6sp

Previous relationships: FG GT, FG XR8 (+BA XT 5.4, BA AU, EF, EB, EA, EA & XF work cars)
Jags XJ12 & XJ6, BMW E39 Wagon, BMW F11 M-Sport wagon, 20 of GMH FC-HQ
Bonn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2017, 06:52 PM   #55
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
I think a lot of people do ignore your posts mate. Always so long winded and relating to things nothing to do with the OP.

AU has no relevance to tickfords Mustang mods.
G'day..
Glutton for punishment I am...but did you not get what I meant ?
Tickford AU's are one of the best special Falcons of all, most recognise that observation , not least due to Tickford's Australian specific development...so if Mustang can benefit in even a small way from a modern era Tickford connection it's got to be good and worthwhile. Most of us will look eagerly to see what happens over time..
Re : ignoring my posts ..Your call , fair enough..and re 'long winded , nothing to do with topic I don't necessarily agree and certainly not 'always'..Like many others I may add a bit more somewhat here and there..That might be closer to the truth..
Never mind , just ignore me and we'll both be happy..Cheers Rod..

Last edited by roddy1960; 14-02-2017 at 07:14 PM.
3 users like this post: