Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-12-2021, 09:36 AM   #1
ThaFlash
Trusted Seller

Exclamation Buyer Beware: All-Car-Carpets

On September 15, 2021, I ordered (bought & paid for online) car floor carpet for one my rides from this website https://www.all-car-carpets.com.au

I still haven't got it. On the invoice it said allow, 30 days delivered to your door.

After 30 days passed, I gave them a call. The call goes to a messaging service (uber driver with ear buds, now I know why they are always on phone) where they take your details etc... and the business owner calls you back.

No call back, I try again a week later, same deal. Got the chef to jump on their facebook page and message them, no response.

I kept calling at least every 2 days hoping to get through, nothing.

3 months later still no carpet. I done some lycos web search and found there are a bunch of unhappy campers out there in the same boat as me.

I put it down to a loss on my behalf, its the first time since my 386 pc (with windows 3.11) and upgraded UART chip, and fresh 28.8k modem that I have been stooged with online shopping, that is to say, no product or refund.

So, all I can say is be careful of this lot.

Cheers

* That's just my personal experience with them
ThaFlash is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post