Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 04-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #31
NYTRO8
ORSM

Thanks Guys. We all had a great time also. . Great Cruise. See you all soon...
NYTRO8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #32
NYTRO8
ORSM

Smile

John, Darius said thanks for the ride home in your GT... ORSM...
NYTRO8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #33
Daniel
F6 - with sugar on top

Thanks for the welcome guys (and girls), it was a great cruise to come out and meet a few of you after braving the weather early this morning.
Whilst not the biggest turnout; 14 cars stacks up well considering the weather wasn't great during the morning and thus proved to be a fairly manageable group.

The cruise itself was fantastic, I hadn't been up the back way through there and we encountered some great twisty roads! A small shame that it was a bit damp with bark ,stuffed toys on the road, but that being said it ensured that we were all that little bit extra vigilant on the safety side of things.

The F6 was well and truly filthy grey when I got home (it's already clean now though lol) and it turned out to be a ball with the new suspension setup on the tight stuff, didn't put a foot wrong all day!

As somebody who was an ORSM virgin (hahaha) till today.. and has been active in a few clubs for the last 7yrs+ I just wanted to make it known that the club is sporting some very nice people and rides; mostly showing pride and a passion in what they represent.

Special thanks to Theo for leading, keeping the cruise clear and safe and Big John for following the group and the nice lunch.. a real top effort from you both there!
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:31 AM   #34
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Sounds like a beaut time had by all. I absolutely loved this cruise last year and wish I could have gone.

Daniel, the ORSM bunch are an awesome group of people. We have a core group of people that are ford nuts and really friendly.

Looking forward to some pics.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:04 AM   #35
bassboy

I want to say thanks to all as well, Theo you get a special thanks as you are a great leader..
Nitro
Weekend Drive
FG XR6T
Colour:
Sensation With Dark Argent wheels.
Mods:
PW CAI, Custom Tune, Injectors, Plazmaman FG Intercooler and piping,Defilippo 3.5 inch full Stainless exhaust and Brembo Breaks. All mods done by Bluepower.
Sound:
Alpine Touch Screen Head unit, Alpine PDX Amps x 3, Alpine imprint processor, Sound stream 12” Subs, Focal 6 ½ in splits front and rear, Sound by Street Sound & Vision.
bassboy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #36
ausEDwagon

great day and fantastic drive.

even tho i had the oldest car and a wagon at that had a great time thru the twisty bits. ive been out on those roads before but its great goin with a few cars not just alone.

looking forward to seeing how the photos turned out.
ausEDwagon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #37
JAKHMR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It was a terrific day out. It didnt look too good in the morning with slight haze as we got to Lilydale. But, fortunately the roads had a dry line, especially after we passed over them with 14 cars trailing. Thanks to all who attended and organised the days route. The lunch was fantastic with crunchie chips,and the fish simple but tasty. Great variety of cars and colours and I must say, the convoy looked great on the roads. Good to meet the new faces and to see that they were smiling throughout the day too.

Quote:
Success is the good fortune that comes from:
Inspiration , aspiration , desperation , and perspiration
JAKHMR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #38
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

PICS!

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2010, 07:54 PM   #39
JAKHMR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks Trist. ORSM photos of everyone.

Quote:
Success is the good fortune that comes from:
Inspiration , aspiration , desperation , and perspiration
JAKHMR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post