Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2020, 02:52 PM   #271
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default Re: USA Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Yeah he does himself no favours sometimes. Has no filter.

It's a good day for any of Floyd's potential future victims though.
That Floyd reference was dropped when talking about the bloody unemployment rate! Which like most countries is about to skyrocket...Trump needs a bullet more than any "leader" I have seen.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
2 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 04:18 PM   #272
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
That Floyd reference was dropped when talking about the bloody unemployment rate! Which like most countries is about to skyrocket...Trump needs a bullet more than any "leader" I have seen.
Trump is an embarrassment and completely out of his depth, surely Pence would make a better leader than that bumbling fool 👎
2 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 05:58 PM   #273
LG17
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

"James, make it look like an accident."
2 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 06:54 PM   #274
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman1 View Post
Trump is an embarrassment and completely out of his depth, surely Pence would make a better leader than that bumbling fool 👎
TDS: Exhibit A

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto
5 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 06:55 PM   #275
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

Quote:
And there is the perfect example of what those who oppose the President stand for.

Trump 2020

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto
4 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 06:59 PM   #276
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Sportsbet was only paying $2 for Trump and $2 for Joe Biden when I checked the other day, they're not confident.

2016 election Trump was paying good coin even late in the game, enough so that Trump ended up shouting me a few dances, a few beers and I still walked out of the strippers with change left over
2 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 07:24 PM   #277
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
TDS: Exhibit A
Trump, NPD: Exhibit A, B, & C 👍
Old 10-06-2020, 08:19 PM   #278
jmack
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

gee got scrubbed for anti labor comments here but putting a bullet in trump is ok
Old 10-06-2020, 08:23 PM   #279
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
And there is the perfect example of what those who oppose the President stand for.

Trump 2020
Pretty frightening to think people out there think he is doing the right thing or has any trace of leadership quality. You must have worked with some shady characters.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
2 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 08:47 PM   #280
MercuryT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman1 View Post
American's aren't very smart.

They are hailing a serially convicted, violent criminal remember as someone to feel sorry for.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump is voted in again.
3 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 09:26 PM   #281
superyob
Banned

Some serious TDS here. But if Obama did it, it would be OK. That's the hypocrisy of all these anti Trumpers. Trump is going to flog Biden and I will be rubbing it into every leftard's face. With glee. I may or may not have my backside uncovered...
2 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 09:55 PM   #282
nstg8a

Quote:
Pretty frightening to think people out there think he is doing the right thing or has any trace of leadership quality. You must have worked with some shady characters.

It’s not so much that trump has those traits or not.
It’s that he was by far the lessor of two evils at the last election and it’s looking like the same again this time around.

As fo him needing a bullet, that’s a pretty harsh call considering he is the democratically elected leader of a sovereign country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 10:25 PM   #283
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
Some serious TDS here. But if Obama did it, it would be OK.
No it wouldn't. Obama sucked, trump sucks, pelosi sucks, biden sucks, the police suck!

It's not a sports league! You don't barrack for someone and defend them by calling out the other 'teams'.
You criticise the system and all the individuals that are failing.

Clutches pearls.. the blacks are looting and it's the libtards fault - says country founded on looting a British ship selling tea, all because they didn't want to pay tax on their smuggled rum.

Floyd was not a nice guy so what is all this for? - says tards not familiar with the history of the US police. Their history is serving and protecting the wealthy so your stuffed if you're black, or a white union leader, white anti war protestor or a white homeless person. Look up how seattle police treat homeless whites, or the union strike massacres even if you don't care for black people.

The police and their unions having been holding governors and mayors hostage for decades. Always forcing an increase in the budget for them at the expense of education, health and housing. It's gone too far, they are doing nothing but getting people locked up to feed the prison industry. Money would be better put to use for the peoples benefit over more armoured vehicles. Best thing about this is the public dissent is erroding the police power so mayors and governors can pay attention to the people and not fear being voted out due to the power of the police.

I'm not a BLM or Floyd supporter, but to say Floyd was no angel is a weak argument. Are people that use that excuse OK with just killing him? If so what was the point of his prison time? I thought if you did the time then you are free? If that's not the case then why put him in prison? May as well just have killed him way back. If that's fine with you then would you liked to be killed after your first offence? If not, then what's the point of prison anyway, and why does it make it OK to kill him after prison time served?

Chauvin knew Floyd and didn't like him, that's why he tried to punish him hard, resulting in his death. Is that OK for cops to kill people for personal reasons?
Don't forget this is minneapolis where cops thought it was OK to stab everyone's tyres. Is that OK with you, for cops to have that much power and disregard for the average person? Or only if they're black?

E: Is anyone shocked at all the confederate monuments getting pulled down? Not the fact that they're doing it but the sheer fscking number of them. Some are in buttfsck nowhere, in places that weren't even a state during the civil war. Put up by the daughters and sons of b!tches of the confederacy.

I guess most people here would have said for ages for the blacks to move on and stop blaming slavery history for their current situation because they've been 'free' for a century. But it really runs it home to me how they've been living under the shadow of oppression all this time. The slave auction block in Fredericksburg was finally removed from the street corner 2 days ago... Damn.

Unons states plus non existant states like Washington, Nevada, California, New Mex, Idaho? have confederate monuments? Weird.
https://twitter.com/FT/status/898995...genumber%3D453

EE: Oh and most of the forums I visit are USA based so I have to add it's not cool to talk about a bullet for the pres no matter who he is. Many of those USA forums get to much attention from the FBI after saying that, so never do it.

Last edited by oldel; 10-06-2020 at 10:48 PM.
3 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 11:17 PM   #284
EgoFG
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
That Floyd reference was dropped when talking about the bloody unemployment rate!....

Sorry a press deception

Here is a clip in context - he had finished his talk about unemployment,
Was now speaking on "Race, color, gender, or creed. They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1268922154634162176

Mind you its is probably never a good day for a dead person, so poor taste - yes.
(Unless, I suppose, you believe George is in heaven right now ... but if that is the case, did his murderer just do him a favour and get him to heaven sooner?)
Old 10-06-2020, 11:30 PM   #285
MercuryT
Banned

I think Oldel needs to have a sleep.

What a ridiculous post.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:13 AM   #286
Trek
Blue blooded

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
Now it's just getting silly,
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-protest.html
Why not lick their feet, come on, give me a break, how is this really a sign of equality or addressing inequality.
Sad, disturbing and weird.
Old 11-06-2020, 03:48 AM   #287
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek View Post
Sad, disturbing and weird.
True ...
Old 11-06-2020, 06:29 AM   #288
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a View Post
It’s not so much that trump has those traits or not.
It’s that he was by far the lessor of two evils at the last election and it’s looking like the same again this time around.

As fo him needing a bullet, that’s a pretty harsh call considering he is the democratically elected leader of a sovereign country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the "lesser" depends on where you sit on the spectrum. Pretty hard to see how the US would be in a worse position with the alternative.

Biden is equally uninspiring and probably lucky CV19 didnt get him, seems countries around the world are lacking some inspirational and morally driven candidates.

The bullet comment was taken out of context, I was referring to his political career. Fake news and all....
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 11-06-2020, 06:32 AM   #289
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT View Post

What a ridiculous post.
Why? Because it wasn't some bogan enraged rant and had some thought put into it?
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 11-06-2020, 06:49 AM   #290
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT View Post

What a ridiculous post.
What, he is not allowed an opinion ?
2 users like this post:
Old 11-06-2020, 06:52 AM   #291
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

From Trump................

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

Seriously ???
3 users like this post:
Old 11-06-2020, 07:11 AM   #292
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Can you imagine the outrage if it was the Chinese police force acting the way the US has of late....
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
This user likes this post:
Old 11-06-2020, 09:28 AM   #293
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

This thread is done.

Observatio Facta Rotae

Closed Thread