Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 09-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
DEN_EBII
Starter Motor

Smile Fiesta Performance

Hi Guys,

I've got an '06 WQ Zetec. Standard at the moment. I want to add some performance mods. I also need new tyres. Any suggestions? Ships, Flash, exhaust?? Can't seem to find any other help on the net.

Cheers,

Dennis

DEN_EBII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
photn
AFF Post NAZI

hey mate...

i would suggest adding, a 2 cat back exhaust, and getting a K&N apollo from Rocket industries. installing them and running 98RON fuel. Tyres i would suggest going with either contisport contacts or Bridgestone Potenza RE001 adrenaline series.

apart from that you could purchase Eibach Springs and a strut brace. but thats about it.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-03-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
Tyres i would suggest going with either contisport contacts or Bridgestone Potenza RE001 adrenaline series.
WQ Zetec already comes with 195/45R16 ContiSportContacts but yeh 2 is always better than 1 so check out ContiSportContact 2.

Any big brand ultra-high performance tyres are great... check out :-

-Potenza RE001
-Eagle F1 GS-D3
-Pilot Preceda PP2
-SP Sport Maxx
-Proxes T1-R
-PZero Nero
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #4
DEN_EBII
Starter Motor

I drive on some rough roads, but the contis have lasted 50k already. Fronts worse than rears of course! They're quite expensive though. I do run 98RON always. I think all Festys should run at least 95. I used to work at a Ford dealership and they always pinged when new on 91RON. How much of a difference will an exhaust make??? I don't really want anything too noisey.

Dennis
DEN_EBII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post