Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2008, 05:42 PM   #1
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Cool LAKE ELIM(Forster)SUN 26TH OCT.Pics Added

CLUB CRUISE TO LAKE ELIM (FORSTER) SUNDAY 26th OCTOBER
The Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club will be heading to Lake Elim on the 26th October. We will
be meeting at the food for less car park at 10.00 AM and departing at 10.30 AM.I will meet you all at the Failford turn off and any other members from down this end can also meet me there while I wait for the gang from Port. The club trailer will be coming along for this trip
and lunch will be supplied by the club for a small fee.This is a beautiful family picnic spot,so please remember your towels swimmers and sunscreen and if you have littlies,PLEASE bring them a hat and floaties.the water is very shallow and always crystal clear.those who came last year had a great day. Julie Ireland(ME) will be your host for the day, any questions you can
contact me on 0427 582 847 or reply to this post.....AND yes I remember its the 2nd turn off not the 1st....
:

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance

Last edited by killerjoolz; 26-10-2008 at 10:42 PM.
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post