Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 14-08-2005, 06:29 PM   #61
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Today was fun (:
lol my car kept on swaying on the fwy since the wind was soo strong o.O
im uploading the other 4 images since they got an error and didnt upload properly =/

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/angel_.../ph//my_photos

i hope that works (:
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2005, 06:42 PM   #62
zetec
Zoom Zoom

That worked!! They look fantastic, many similar to my own funnily enough! Thanks for coming along, it was a great little cruise! Fantastic seeing the 2 Fiestas and 2 Foci, looking great. Glad to hear you're enjoying your new fiesta and I hope you enjoy many more cruises with us!!

Just replaced my headlight bulb which blew the other day ( a real dog of a job too!!!), so I will get the pics from the cruise up tonight, they look fantastic!! I'll chill out and have some din dins first!!

Thanks also to Danny and melbzetec for coming along, good to see all new members there this time (at least new to cruises!!!).

First cruise with no Mondeos I believe!!!!! We'll have to not make a habit of that!

Anyway, I'm off but will post my pics shortly.
Old 14-08-2005, 06:48 PM   #63
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Very enjoyable day. Congats to Matt for organizing it.

A beautiful bit of country around Macedon to.

Great to meet you guys. Great little car Helda (is that the right spelling?? probably not.) And Danny, that little Red Fiesta FLYS! ( How was the stupid girl tailgating you in the crappy Lancer on the way back???)

And Matt, if you're wondering how I came up behind you on the way home, despite the fact that I was in front of you........................it's called a quick pee break at the BP servo!
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2005, 06:50 PM   #64
zetec
Zoom Zoom

I thought so!!! I was totally amazed, I even looked in at the servo as we went past.. then saw this dude lane jumping with ST170 foglights blaring... only one person that could have been ha ha ha
Old 14-08-2005, 08:07 PM   #65
melbzetec

Interesting observation. We were talking about the Euro rear wiper mod today.

On the way back I got behind a black Territory TX.........and the rear wiper looks suspiciously like mine!

I will check one out the next time I'm at a shopping centre (to get up close and measure it), .......but we may have a home grown mod here.

Stay posted
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.

Old 14-08-2005, 09:17 PM   #66
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
Very enjoyable day. Congats to Matt for organizing it.

A beautiful bit of country around Macedon to.

Great to meet you guys. Great little car Helda (is that the right spelling?? probably not.) And Danny, that little Red Fiesta FLYS! ( How was the stupid girl tailgating you in the crappy Lancer on the way back???)

And Matt, if you're wondering how I came up behind you on the way home, despite the fact that I was in front of you........................it's called a quick pee break at the BP servo!

Ah HA! I wondered what you were piking for Steve, as we were making bloody good time there on the way home pounding along in the Zetecs, then ya turned off! Spose a Pee break is good reason enough to stop. I was enjoying the eye candy that was your car. Its awesome mate! As is Mats.

As for the Flying Red Fiesta, I had a bloody great time on those curves, it was insane how that little thing just holds to the road like its on tracks. Couple of those corners I experienced the inside wheelspin on turn in and that was pretty cool. I absolutely loved it, cant wait to do it again, I'm so happy with that little mobile!

Also, That moll in the Lancer was pushing it, Steve and I got our own back once she'd past, in the form of me sitting close beside her and steve behind her with all driving lights shining (such A nice front).

I have some awesome shots but I cbf at the mo with blanking out numberplates so Ill have them up soon.
-Danny
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2005, 10:10 PM   #67
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

(: just woke up from my nap :p its helder ^____^ oo so steve was at the servo, i got the biggest shock :p like suddenly this focus pops outta no where XD

lol you guys were crazy at the corners :p
Old 14-08-2005, 11:24 PM   #68
whippet_zetec
Supes

well sounds like you guys had a great day......cant wait to see all the other pics...
Old 15-08-2005, 12:49 AM   #69
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurbanx
Lol you guys were crazy at the corners :p
Hahahaha we were going easy on ya Hilder! When get some more confidence then you can play with us!!
Lol Obviously I'm joking mate, dont ever feel pressured to do anything you dont want to. Most of the time (bar one occasion) you were in at least one of our rear view mirrors so you did well!. I'm very impressed by the auto trans in your Fiesta!
Old 15-08-2005, 01:31 AM   #70
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Here's part 1 - Danny's pimpin hot little Phat Phiesta :

Click here bro
Old 15-08-2005, 02:00 AM   #71
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

wow thats some nice music matt (: whats the song called?

(: how fast were you guys going? lol the auto trans (: from the start is woooooweee then towards the middle is wow .. im losing speed uphill :p i still love it though *hugs* =)
Old 15-08-2005, 09:26 AM   #72
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurbanx
wow thats some nice music matt (: whats the song called?

(: how fast were you guys going? lol the auto trans (: from the start is woooooweee then towards the middle is wow .. im losing speed uphill :p i still love it though *hugs* =)
You've just gotta put your foot down a little more up those hills and it'll keep a little more power fed through to the wheels. We never broke the speed limit once, on the highway we were mindful of your 100km/h limit hence why I was never more than about 500m ahead of you, just always checking your mirrors. That's another reason why having your lights on like we all did is not only safer in traffic (so we can be seen) but it's actually a law for convoys of cars. Around all the corners again we never broke any limits, you'll noticed we passed the same speed camera a second time going back on the highway. out: It's a great club because our cruises aren't about being stupid and doing top speed runs on back roads, it's all about the corners, the photos and the conversation!! That's I why I keep coming back, I just have so much fun!!

From memory the song is 50 Cent - "If I can't". Going through a huge RNB/Hip Hop phase at the moment... :1syellow1

Last edited by zetec; 15-08-2005 at 09:32 AM.
zetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2005, 10:54 AM   #73
melbzetec

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think Danny and I may have been a tiny bit naughty in a couple of spots...... but we weren't trying to.

Old 15-08-2005, 12:27 PM   #74
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think Danny and I may have been a tiny bit naughty in a couple of spots...... but we weren't trying to.
Yeah Nah Honestly, It was the cars.... :voldar02:
Old 15-08-2005, 06:51 PM   #75
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Quote:
Children now now, some of us have to be mature...
Old 15-08-2005, 11:09 PM   #76
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Looked like a fun day out, sometimes having a small group to go for a blast with is the best fun.

Good to see some new faces there!

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 12:44 AM   #77
T2TL50
Proud Owner of a T 2TL50.

is the cruise on still????

The T2 TL50!! Maybe You Will Own One, One Day!!
T2TL50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 12:50 AM   #78
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Here's part 1!! Will upload the other half tomorrow or in half an hour unless I fall asleep! Video also in there as posted before.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~badgerty/Mt%20Macedon/

Some selected shots.

(Tim feel free to host on Euroford please!!!)

Last edited by zetec; 16-08-2005 at 01:05 AM.
zetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 01:25 AM   #79
zetec
Zoom Zoom

More updated, getting there!!!

Few more samples...

Old 17-08-2005, 01:15 AM   #80
Danny
GT4.

Those were My favourites for the day. I forgot my Memory stick so bloody had to work on sh!tty camera memory of only 16 meg!....
Old 17-08-2005, 07:35 AM   #81
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

I'll put all the photos displayed in this thread into a club gallery tonight to free up your own hosting space...

All looks really good, and great location.

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2005, 08:08 AM   #82
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Looks like I (yet again) missed out on a fantastic cruise, oh well, next time!

One day I swear I'll come on a cruise with you all in an 'old skool' Euro Ford...
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2005, 04:40 PM   #83
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Did the cruise go ahead if not....i would love to make it
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2005, 05:35 PM   #84
melbzetec

Yes mate. All done, all over, and a good time had by all. Maybe catch up for the next one. Welcome aboard

Old 27-08-2005, 09:16 PM   #85
zetec
Zoom Zoom

I think I knnow who that is. JNR that you?
Old 27-08-2005, 11:37 PM   #86
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeh it is, new nickname and keeping this...hope to keep in touch with other cruises
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2005, 08:53 AM   #87
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Hope so too!! Here's our next one... http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=16684 Rally of Melbourne.