Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 13-07-2005, 09:56 PM   #121
whippet_zetec
Supes

the toll is something like $2.20.....you cant beat the time it saves and the nice smooth road with no traffic lights
Old 13-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #122
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazer
I have a 300D as well with the 18-55 Kit lens as well as a 55-200mm lense

defiantly worth the $$

Rob
yeah I love it, when I got mine the 350D was coming out but I was happy to get mine cheaper because in reality I am an amatuer and what the 350D can do better isnt necessarily going to make my shots better...plus I got a great deal on the camera I got which made it enticing ;)
Old 15-07-2005, 12:31 PM   #123
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Thanks Zetec! Yeah, we'll head out from the M4 Caltex/McDonalds and head West to Russell Street turnoff at Emu Plains and climb the Mountains via Old Bathurst Road (a good few hairpins there) and re-join the Great Western Highway at Blaxland and head West (again) to the Springwood Turn-off and head North via Hawkesbury/Springwood Roads and go down the Mountain (another great hairpin bend section) to Yarramundi. Then we'll turn left onto the Castlereagh Road to Richmond. From Richmond we'll turn left and head West towards the Bells Line of Road and climb the Mountains again, going up Bellbird Hill. Another great piece of road. We'll follow the Bells Line of Road for approx 45km to our Turn-off at the Darling Causeway (10kms) that takes us back to the Great Western Highway at the Top of Mt. Victoria.

It sounds convoluted but we'll have a look on the map before we go and it'll be clearer then.

BTW There are two Speed Cameras we'll come across. One is at Warrimoo and the other on Bellbird Hill (Bells line of Road). But, we'll take it easy and they're pretty easy to spot.

And I've arranged to meet Cypher on the way through to show him to our meeting point. I assume he's still able to make it and I have promised to telephone him early on the day.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2005, 03:50 PM   #124
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
It sounds convoluted
Understatement!

Turn left where did you say?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2005, 07:29 PM   #125
zetec
Zoom Zoom

At Alberquerque...

Can't wait, about to head out and wash the car!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-07-2005, 10:51 PM   #126
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
At Alberquerque...

Can't wait, about to head out and wash the car!!!!!!!!!!!
Wash the car at night? Damn.. i have no lights in the Drive way, so ill be up at 7am washing it! It was all clean untill i was driving in the city this arvo and it poured down with dirty rain. :

Any news about the weather tomorrow?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Old 15-07-2005, 11:03 PM   #127
whippet_zetec
Supes

ha...did mine yesterday, then it rained today :(...but gave it a full quick clay going over then tech wax polish and it came up a treat, will give it a quick wipe over tomorrow morning with water and she will be sweet
Old 15-07-2005, 11:05 PM   #128
Amazer

yeah Bee Jay will be getting a wash at 7am tomorrow.

Polished it 2 weekends ago and spent last week in sydney and copped a bit of rain as well.

See you guys in the morning

Rob
Amazer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2005, 11:10 PM   #129
whippet_zetec
Supes

sunny and 17 in the city 13 in the mountains
Old 15-07-2005, 11:16 PM   #130
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Washed, shiny, tyres blacked, 6-stacker loaded and CB radio batteries charged, spare digital camera batteries pepared and now off to bed!! Can't wait! Maccas here I come!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-07-2005, 11:22 PM   #131
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

With all this preparation with washing and shining, i will be dodging flies... not that there will be many at this time of the year