Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 10-11-2006, 04:33 PM   #91
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricthewheelie
If I was on holidays and staying with my Sister & Brother inlaw in Rosemeadow and hired a Falcon, I'd come along too !!!!!!!!!!!!
lol .... Damn... awe well maybee next time..

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2006, 07:29 PM   #92
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Sorry, I hate having to say this but I have gone from a 'maybe' to 'not coming'. Unfortunately I won't be able to come along this time...

Take a LOT of photos

Dan
Old 10-11-2006, 07:32 PM   #93
nat_daly
Nat D

sorry peoples something important has popped up..
old ride#1: ED XR6 5 speed-gone to new home:(
old ride#2:dumped EL fairmont 5l
new ride: Winter white AU2 XR8-manual
nat_daly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:15 PM   #94
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Not a problem Guys

Sean
Damo
Pie
Eddie
Billabong Dude
Napalm
Greg stahl
Purple78te
QUICK_EF
HyperKid
Uni + 1

Old 10-11-2006, 11:44 PM   #95
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So are the others gonna confirm? like do they still know that the cruise is this Sunday?

Billabong Dude
Napalm
Greg stahl
Purple78te
QUICK_EF
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2006, 10:56 AM   #96
greg stahl
Starter Motor

could someone give the address of maccas at liverpool
greg stahl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2006, 11:11 AM   #97
photn
AFF Post NAZI

i dont know the address of the one in liverpool its the one at Krispy Kremes and the MegaCentre......do you know ware that is....?? it on the Cumberland Highway in liverpool......

Old 11-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #98
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg stahl
could someone give the address of maccas at liverpool
Sure could.

Store Name: Liverpool Mega Centre
Suburb: LIVERPOOL
Postcode: 2170
Address: Cnr Cumberland Hwy & Viscount Place
Phone Number: (02) 9821-2423

If you're travelling south on the Cumberland highway, the megacentre will be on your left. You'd have to be blind to miss it
Where r u coming from?
Old 11-11-2006, 04:38 PM   #99
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Meet you all at Narellan Macca's. It's forecast to be a hot day tomorrow.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2006, 05:56 PM   #100
Uni

I won't be in attendance, last minute call up for some tutoring, and i need the work badly

enjoy folks

Uni/.
Uni is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2006, 01:26 AM   #101
Napalm
Starter Motor

im in, leaving newy in 5 hours, better get some shut eye 1st, meeting at liverpool at 7:45. cya
Napalm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2006, 03:50 AM   #102
purple78te
WINDSOR WARLORDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_daly
sorry peoples something important has popped up..
same for me i wont be coming but i want plenty of pics so i can see what i missed out on :

cars:
2000 au xl super cab 5L manual (off the road)
1978 purple te cortina ghia (doing body work)
1980 blue te cortina gl (parts car)
1970 xy falcon (awaiting full resto)
1995 ef falcon (sitting in the paddok with seized engine)
2001 vx commodore s pack (daily)
2003 ba blood orange manual xr8 (new daily)
purple78te is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2006, 07:49 AM   #103
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Well just got up, and its slightly sprinkling outside, tho confirmed to be Fine. High cloud. Forecast Max: 31, so it might be alright.

Anyways about to get organised. Have new camera man called "tripod" so hopefully he is better than the previous ones.

Ill make sure to take heaps of piccies too.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:09 PM   #104
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Damo, Thanks for your sms. Up until 3.15am I was 100% commited. I am sure some of you have experienced or know of someone that's experienced the ****hole neighbourhood renter who decides that It'd be a good idea to crank up the music. I finally got back to sleep at 6.00am and am really ****ed off about missing the Cruise.

Have a good one guys!

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2006, 08:56 PM   #105
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah I had a long but fun day!... more on that later. Here are some pics taken by MISTA FIESTA and myself.

http://www.eurofordclub.com/gallery/...longong-Nov-06
Old 12-11-2006, 10:15 PM   #106
BlackLS

Hey guys, sorry for only doing the short stint from KK to Narellan and my half **** washing techniques, I actually was behind Greg on Heathcote Rd when you's were finished up. I was just heading home from the lady's place after a big day.

Great to meet new people, good to see more LS's on the cruise.

Can't wait for the next.

So from Picton, how'd did you get down to the gong... Guessing Picton Rd past the Hume Hwy?
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2006, 11:01 PM   #107
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

Had an excellent day out. But the day only got going after lunch when we headed into wollongong and met up with issac (Thats motorbike guy has a nutter).

Going through royal national park was the highlight of the day for me. Thanks for holding me up sean . Me and Issaac had the best time through the twists I totally zoned out and 110% comitted on the turns. Only had a very slight moment when a bump in the road unweighted the back on braking :( but i still got my entry and exit points right so all was good.

We got to Waterfall and were waiting for everyone to catch up. Had a few people ask us if everyone was ok so we called up only to find you took an alternate route.

Was a very good day and a big thanks to everyone who came. Hope to see everyone again for the next one. Sorry you couldn't make it Eddie.
Piotr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2006, 12:23 AM   #108
plext
Forum Director

Saw you guys in the McDonalds carpark (I was that bloke that parked nearby in the shockwave Pursuit), the cars looked great lined up together. Top effort.

Sorry I didn't have time to chat, had to be at the airport.
plext is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2006, 09:57 AM   #109
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

I too had an excellent day out. Was an early start to Liverpool Maccas where we met up with everyone. Newbies Napalm & Steffo were welcomed and im sure they had a ball. We didnt go too bad making a sucessful convoy down to werombi and a quick toilet break at Seans house, then through to picton with some nice scenery of cows and mountains. Lunch was awesome at the local Bikies Pub in Picton. I was planning on buying the whole menu but didnt. Hightlight here was all the bogans sitting outside when we left, saying " light the festiva's up" i kinda gave em a dirty look.

Then headed down picton road (i think) to wolongong and met up with Issac at the Forshore. Took a couple piccies around the gong then we decided to call it a day and head home. I had a close encounter with a median strip, commodore stationwagon and a piller, which was resolved with a slight gesture out a window. We did the natio run which i must say was pretty nutz. I know Isaac and Piotr had a ball cause they were atleast 20mins a head of all of us. Had an angry Honda S2000 driver trying to get a head of Us. I would have like to gone a little harder but just didnt feel comfortable with the tyres and brakes.

After that we kinda all went out seperate ways. (isacc & pie ended up in water fall, Sean, Ivan, greg, myself ended up on heatcote road heading to Liverpool then we lost greg, steffo ended up at maccas on princess Hwy.)

So it was an awesome day lost of fun. Thanks to Sean for orgainising it all. Top Job.
Cant wait to do it all again. Maybe Golston Gorge can be the next destination??

CHeers

Damo
Old 13-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #110
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by plext
Saw you guys in the McDonalds carpark (I was that bloke that parked nearby in the shockwave Pursuit), the cars looked great lined up together. Top effort.

Sorry I didn't have time to chat, had to be at the airport.
hehehe i we where talking about you lol....your one was the one that the FPV and a couple of other badges where stolen....

thanks for the comment... i liked your car....

Old 13-11-2006, 10:09 AM   #111
plext
Forum Director

That's the one :(

I have the replacements, but I'm waiting until I move out of the centre of Camden early in the new year to put them on.
plext is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2006, 10:10 AM   #112
photn
AFF Post NAZI

i just like to say a big thankyou for everyone that came.....it was a fun day out and good to meet some new faces.....

We all had a fun day. damo once again had a great time during lunch! lol....it was good to see4 black fiestas on the cruze lol. hehehe

great to see you again Greg and glad you could make it.

And to pie....thank you for giving me those wonderful hints to tell me to pull over so you can drive past....thank you for the brake test, and the reaction test for when someone cuts you off.....much appreciated

after we arrived at picton at about 11 we had lunch and then made our way down Picton road down to wollongong.unfortunately napalm had to leave us and head back up to Newcastle but a great thanks for comming. ohh and now i know it was you that was behind me in parra lol....

thanks to damo for being the man at the end and ensuring no one got lost.....

We met up with Issac in wollongong and made our way down to shellharbour beach (or sumthing rather) took a couple of piccies then headed back via the coastal road over that bridge thingy.....lol issac i reckon i did a good job of keeping up while i was fishin around by passenger floor for more biscuts lol. hehehe.....Damn i thought my exhaust was loud!!!! nice one dude...been along time since i heard it.

then up through the national park we went....i let pie past me about half way and i do believe we lost sight of them lol as we had to sit behind a very slow porsche....

well after passing the waterfall exit (which we didnt know we had to turn off into as we where following issac lol) we continued up to Bundena road....

(lol pie who was asking about us apart from issac...lol every1 was behind me ehehe)

we continued up there onto heathcote road ware we continued into liverpool and then home....

Unfortunately i think we lost Steffo on the way back on heathcote road....i was looking behind me and saw another black fez in the distance and thought it was you....untill it screamed By with a ghia grill and thats probably when we realised we lost you steffo sorry..

It was great meeting you steffo and im so sorry that my walkie stoped working halfway through.....

All in all i say we had a great day a mixture of highway cruzin with nice bends......

once again thanks guys....

Old 13-11-2006, 10:11 AM   #113
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by plext
That's the one :(

I have the replacements, but I'm waiting until I move out of the centre of Camden early in the new year to put them on.
lol okay hehehe yer you dont see many FPV's around do you.....there are a couple of GT's and 1 xr5......(yes i know its not an FPV but its rare)

well where ever you move to i hope you enjoy...

Old 13-11-2006, 04:46 PM   #114
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yes, it was a LONG cruise.. but I enjoyed it. Big thanks to Sean for organizing it! It was good to meet other Eurofordclub people... Sean, Napalm (Trent?), Steffan, Greg and BlackLS (sorry I forgot your name dude ).

Highlight for me probably would be the National Park. I didnt drive hard but I really enjoyed the drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
all the bogans sitting outside when we left, saying " light the festiva's up" i kinda gave em a dirty look.
Oh, I really feel sorry for them... I really am. If I didnt have anything better to do I'd sit down with them and teach them how to read. :
Old 13-11-2006, 08:12 PM   #115
greg stahl
Starter Motor

Thanks guys, had a great day, good to see more new faces, Sorry i did not get a chance to thank you all personally. Matt and I were cruising at 70Ks along Heathcote rd waiting for you but we ran out road at liverpool. Hope to see all you FORD people soon.
Special thanks Photon for your efforts in organising the cruise also great to see the pic"s so soon. I
If anyone is interestered doing a cruise to the Hunter valley, lunch at Harrigans, tour a winery, back through Wollombi stopping at Wollombi Pub for a "Dr Jurds Jungle Juice" then to Mangrove Mt golf club let me know. This could be good for all the Sydney and Newcastle ford guys and gals.
This could be also a combined club cruise. Anybody have anysuggestion on a suitable date, either before or after Christmas.
greg stahl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2006, 11:23 PM   #116
RichieMK6
Panther Black MK6

Pics look good , go the Panther blacks

In development stage 2

Carnt wait for the day ,NA all the way ,9000rpm with the top down
RichieMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2006, 11:24 PM   #117
RichieMK6
Panther Black MK6

the road to wollombi is bumpy as hell , but does have 2 nice downhill sections nice tight lefthander

In development stage 2

Carnt wait for the day ,NA all the way ,9000rpm with the top down
RichieMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2006, 10:50 PM   #118
ST09RM
2011 FG XR6T UTE

whoops....sorry guys i forgot about it..but i was down at south beach at wollongong anyway..
ST09RM is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #119
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

Greg that cruise sounds like a great one but im only concerned about the pub stop. Many of us are still on our P plates so anything with even trace amounts of booze in it is a big no no.

Apart from that Id love to go to the Hunter Valley as ive never been and its ment to be very nice. If we wanted to have a december cruise the 17th is probably the only day, 9th we have the photoshoot, 24th Christmas and 31st New years eve.

Was great to see another young ford fan in the making too.
Piotr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-11-2006, 10:42 PM   #120
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieoter
I'm totally lost about the route and have never been down that way.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post