Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 02-07-2015, 08:12 PM   #91
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Gawd l love that!!!!

Scoffing a whole bag of crinkle cut salt and vinegar chips and getting a sweaty scalp from vinegar overload.....

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 07-07-2015, 12:31 AM   #92
SVR73
Mr Polish

The smell of methanol racing fuel from a v8 super sedan or late model on the dirt tracks of Australia on a hot summer night

Every time I push eject on my Sony SLHF950 super beta hifi VCR with its unique tape loading and eject mechanism like a cd tray that rises up on an angle

Receiving parcels from my postie that I bought from eBay

The feeling I get from driving my tickford falcon for the first time after months of driving my hilux. Oh my what a difference. I almost drive onto the footpath sometimes cause of the sharp steering over the crappy hilux
SVR73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-07-2015, 12:47 AM   #93
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Getting home after night shift ... usually at a point where you just want to find a comfy place to crash .... open the front door ... and hear my 2yo squeal and come running repeating "DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD" and get a big cuddle.

Makes you forget quickly how bad your nightshift was.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2015, 11:01 AM   #94
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

^^^^^wait til you get grandkids then it all starts again........youngest granddaughter is staying with us at the moment, poor tike is a bit under the weather.

wouldn't settle for anyone else but Pop!.......sleeps soundly next to me but wouldn't sleep a wink at home.

one thing about kids........they show just what is and isn't important in life........gotta love that.

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 07-07-2015, 11:07 AM   #95
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf View Post
^^^^^wait til you get grandkids then it all starts again........youngest granddaughter is staying with us at the moment, poor tike is a bit under the weather.

wouldn't settle for anyone else but Pop!.......sleeps soundly next to me but wouldn't sleep a wink at home.

one thing about kids........they show just what is and isn't important in life........gotta love that.
Sounds like that old saying Poppa.

"If I'd known Grandkids were so much fun, I would have had them first"

Last edited by GasoLane; 07-07-2015 at 02:21 PM.
GasoLane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 07-07-2015, 12:56 PM   #96
Vincenzo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Just finished my first cup of tea (Earl Grey) since back surgery last August - G.I.L.T.

Cheers Vincenzo

"WRC is for boys, Group B was for men" - Juha Kankkunen 4 times World Rally Champion

Romanes Eunt Domus - 'people called Romanes they go the house' - You mean Romani Ite Domum

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vincenzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 07-07-2015, 02:09 PM   #97
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You should use a smaller cup then. Surely that was cold by the end.
ford71V8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2015, 02:58 PM   #98
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mate just sent me a pic of a Tower Burger (Vic)...they're back!!!!

I'm gonna sell my car and sprint down to KFC.

Hmmm, could be a trick. If he rolled me I'm going to swap his front door lock over with a power socket.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post