Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 14-05-2005, 12:05 AM   #31
BlueRaven
Dual O2 sensors

I want everyone to think of his pretty show car the next time they have a car thats stolen... your pride, his joy.

But I guess what goes around comes around? Think of the amount of dissapointed/sad owners are out there because of him and his 'buddies'.
Old 14-05-2005, 12:17 AM   #32
Silhouette AU1 TS50.

Shame, what a disappointment. I take everything I said in that thread back. Maybe there was a reason why the judges wanted Gary Myers to take the trophy? Maybe they too wondered how an unemployed person could afford a show winning car? Maybe they knew what he was upto?

Anyway, hope he never get's involved in the show car scene ever again. He will NOT be a popular person. Seems the last time Mr Ritchie was on these forums was just three days ago (Last Activity: 10-05-05 11:25 PM), doubt will see him on hear ever again.

PIC'S OF MY
T1 TS50.
Old 14-05-2005, 12:36 AM   #33
buickman
buickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNM96
Hey All,
A few months in the big house with some Grade A TUNNEL REAMERS will teach this oxygen theif a few manners, probably just what he needs : : : :
Three squares a day and all the sex you don't want!
Cheers,
Mike
They would all most likely end up in a min security prison farm(eg Glenn Innis correctional ) So they would be fairly safe of not having the brown trail ran on them.

buickman
Old 14-05-2005, 01:40 AM   #34
Dez
Banned

just read that other thread he made about being champion...and if you read it AFTER reading this, it just seems so weird....

what a piece of shit he is. hope he gets wrecked in prison, and any car he owns when he gets out gets trashed. he doesnt deserve them
Old 14-05-2005, 01:57 AM   #35
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Everyone knows my thoughts on car theives ... I can say that his time on here is over.
Old 14-05-2005, 10:14 AM   #36
MadManz

agreed dez , i read someones post on a previous page! here it is;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical_ED
Is that some kind of joke, is that made up. I would never have guessed that a ford man of his calibre would do such a thing. shame on him, but he made the mistake and atleast could admit to it. Good luck to him when he gets out and lets hope he can put it behind him and still be able to build nice fords.
Honestly he should not be allowed to touch another vehicle, just like Hackers are not allowed to touch a computer after they are found! why should it be any different.

so are we suppose to feel sorry for him because he admitted the mistake!
I bet if they didn't catch him he wouldn't of come clean and said to the public that he stole cars to better him self!@! :

Again as someone else posted, its a dog act and maby he should think that if he was in another country they would have cut his fingers off so he couldnt steal again!!!

Old 14-05-2005, 10:49 AM   #37
Pearly
Lowriding

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the time spent at most functions taking photos free for us 

I feel gutted.

That car should be stripped and sold off for parts. I never want to see it again.
Old 14-05-2005, 11:34 AM   #38
rag top
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

To me, the car is a work of art, and deserves a decent owner/home. I can make space in my garage!!

No respect for him though.
Old 14-05-2005, 12:34 PM   #39
prabbit

Default stolen cars

To bloody right! having just been through having my car stolen I've got no time for some a-hole who funds his hobby by knocking off other peoples rides.

You can bet if his car was pinched you could hear the scream in Adelaide.

They should sell the hot rod and give the money to the victims.

Regards Prof. Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Hell!

Anyone one of those cars being knocked off could have been ours....

Bah!

Old 14-05-2005, 12:46 PM   #40
LG
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hrmm, i wander where XA Coupe's sprint could of gone? I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one, as he probably knew you owned one.

He'll regret it for the rest of his life, and he'll have to live with the ****-poor acts that he has done. Everyone will think twice before talking to him, before looking at him. He has ruined his own life, and taken others down with him. And he deserves every little bit of it.

The car sure is nice, but i don't think i could look at it again, knowing how it was built, and the respect for others that was ignored, to build it. A true show car, is built by someone's love and passion. Even though it is nice, the car isn't worthy imo.

Last edited by LG; 14-05-2005 at 12:49 PM.
Old 14-05-2005, 12:49 PM   #41
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVETA
He and his carjacking mates can "suck shit", how the f-ck would he like it if some lowlife ripped off his pride and joy?
Couldnt have said it better myself, What a piece of Scum.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Old 14-05-2005, 12:55 PM   #42
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Oh well... He is where he belongs, with other scum bag car thiefs.
The bastards who cause much grief to our fellow enthusiests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Coupe
And i thought he was ripped off having to share the trophy with Gary Myres...... :MrT_anim:
Flame me if you must but...

Anyone who looses to Myers is ripped off.
He maybe the so called "Burnout Champion of the World" and multi-time Summernats Burnout Champ, but only cause he brown noses the organisers.
There is clearly better deserving people out there.

Last edited by AC; 14-05-2005 at 12:58 PM.
Old 14-05-2005, 01:13 PM   #43
Mike Gayner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Son of a bitch. I hope the fudge nudger gets what he deserves in prison. F*cker should rot forever, cut his damn arms off as far as I'm concerned. I'm taking down my poster of his sweet XP now....
Old 14-05-2005, 01:13 PM   #44
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

I can't believe that he was on here and probably a few more forums bragging about his win. :SaiyanSmi

I guess we could learn from this the hard way and not reveal where our cars are, who knows who is lurking around the forums looking for nice cars. :

As for that scum sucking f***er, I hope you're enjoying your showers, I'd send you some soap on a rope, but you deserve everything you get @sshole! :ymca:

Well all my cars have alarms and emobilizers, and if they can get past those they still have my other security device to get past... Max Payne!

I have one word for him... Karma.
Old 14-05-2005, 01:16 PM   #45
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gayner
Son of a bitch. I hope the fudge nudger gets what he deserves in prison. F*cker should rot forever, cut his damn arms off as far as I'm concerned. I'm taking down my poster of his sweet XP now....
Burn the damn poster and pretend it's actually his or the many innocent people whose cars were stolen that funded his car. :MrT_anim:

Last edited by LuvinmyEB; 14-05-2005 at 01:23 PM. Reason: I couldn't understand what I was saying!!
Old 14-05-2005, 02:07 PM   #46
Aeron
DJR Fan

He didint even build the XP Coupe. The Hillier Bros did. Its just been painted...

Hillier Coupe...

The Dickheads Coupe...
EC 1:51.283
WP 1:10.190

Me Drifting on the Skid Pan **Video**
Old 14-05-2005, 02:20 PM   #47
Silhouette AU1 TS50.

Painted, interior redone and a few other things. But where did he get the money to buy the coupe off the Hilliers in the first place? Hmm..

PIC'S OF MY
T1 TS50.
Old 14-05-2005, 02:24 PM   #48
lukey
www.lukehimself.net

thats crazy
Old 14-05-2005, 02:42 PM   #49
Armageddon Designs
Automotive Graphic artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUGZMK
Painted, interior redone and a few other things. But where did he get the money to buy the coupe off the Hilliers in the first place? Hmm..
What a shock, all my respect for the man has just up and ****ed off! The poster froim Street Machine is off the wall and in the bin, no longer an inspiration peice for me. I hope that Street Machine do strip him of Grand Champ. What realy ****es me off is that he raised thew bar with that car, made the rest of us work harder to get there, we put our time money effort and passion into this world, he wanders in and goes thank you for all your hard work but get stuffed, I'm going for the easy way! Makes you sick to think it was that easy. I feel sorry for all of the legit businesses that were involved with the car that might now get a soured name because of him, the car did have some supply sponsors. You read his article in Street Machine and it makes you think he was just like the rest if us, struggling to finish your pride and joy for the next big show, what a load of crap! Mind you you can't blame Street Machine for it, the just reported on what he said! We all now know what he has done, lets make sure no one forgets what a true ***** this ******** his!
He did a fair bit, rough price around$150000! Thats a lot of re-births!
Should be banned form all events after they strip him of not just his Grand Champion award but all awards, no matter how small. Even if he got a Gold Star in Kindy for tying his shoes, take it off him!

: ARMAGEDDON DESIGNS - NEW SITE NOW ONLINE :

Old 14-05-2005, 03:17 PM   #50
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Be nice guys, I'm sure he can continue to contribute to the car industry in an important way.....by stamping number plates.
Old 14-05-2005, 03:30 PM   #51
Black XR6
Formerly Black EX-R6

He wasnt a thief in kindy though.

Or not proven atleast.

Its a low act. Everyobdy either has had a car stolen or knows someone who has. I have had a car stoen once and so has my bro in law. There should be a special punishment for car thieves on top of jail baning them from holding a drivers or riders licence ever again.

Then next time they get caught its an extra couple of charges on top.

Stinking, mongrel, dog.
Old 14-05-2005, 03:38 PM   #52
xdc351
X-Series Club Moderator

Thats just bloody terrible.

Thought he had the whole of australia's modified car crowd fooled but I guess he's going to pay double now. You might as well put a match to the coupe because no-one in this country is going to buy it now.
Old 14-05-2005, 03:47 PM   #53
Quasi
Boss 290 BA GT Goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron_EF8
He's a member of the forums too.
Looks like he'll be posting from a different computer for the next 2 years and three months.
The Toy - 03 BA GT In 'Venom', Silver BF Stripe Kit, Non-Premium Sound, Cloth Trim, Auto, 19" Staggered Vertini, Custom Exhaust, Roof DVD

Member of the FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT

Web Links To Check Out

Shannons Club Garage

Facebook Photo Albums
Old 14-05-2005, 05:43 PM   #54
fat289
fat289

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndOwner
Oh well... He is where he belongs, with other scum bag car thiefs.
The bastards who cause much grief to our fellow enthusiests.

Flame me if you must but...

Anyone who looses to Myers is ripped off.
He maybe the so called "Burnout Champion of the World" and multi-time Summernats Burnout Champ, but only cause he brown noses the organisers.
There is clearly better deserving people out there.

Seem's you have a LARGE problem with Garry
Do you know him personaly or is this just your assumption ???
Or is it a case of tall poppy syndrome ???

XRGT
XP ute 351w Toploader
99 Springer softail
XW Fairmont 302w / c4 col shift 58,000 miles
Old 14-05-2005, 05:45 PM   #55
MadManz

tall poppy syndrome :

I love the cars he comes out with and they demand respect, he does a great job on them.

Old 14-05-2005, 05:46 PM   #56
LUXO_8
windsor user

that really sucks......
scum......
Old 14-05-2005, 05:48 PM   #57
loxxr6
XB in parts...

I have no time for car thieves.

He gets what he deserves.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

Old 14-05-2005, 06:40 PM   #58
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Chicken
Be nice guys, I'm sure he can continue to contribute to the car industry in an important way.....by stamping number plates.
GOLD
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
Old 14-05-2005, 07:01 PM   #59
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdc351
Thats just bloody terrible.

Thought he had the whole of australia's modified car crowd fooled but I guess he's going to pay double now. You might as well put a match to the coupe because no-one in this country is going to buy it now.
i'd still own it....just because he is a shit kicking low life who has no respect for anyones property, doesnt mean they should destroy that car....its not the cars fault is the only way i can put it.....it should not be stripped down, it should go to someone who can look after it
Old 14-05-2005, 08:52 PM   #60
BJ
Banned

I tryed to tell some people but they would not listen. From the first time i meet him in wagga he came across as shifty. As for the go at Gary Myers this is one person who can hold his head up and be proud, why may you ask? because he did 98% of all the work on all of his car and can prove it. Those that criticise should give it a go themselves.
Closed Thread