Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2022, 03:08 PM   #11
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Mowing ..

I used the hedger attachment on my 51.7cc whippersnipper/bit of everything today. Dbf did correct me earlier, 0.7cc makes all the difference.
So i bought it because my grass was stupid long after weeks of rain and it was cheap and had a slasher blade. So my hesitations were, cheap, ozito and 2 peice shaft.
Man shopping, the internet said bunnings had them in stock, isle x row y. Well none were on that shelf, asked an employee who said theres 1 left up the front. So im not the only idiot to buy one.
So the slasher blade, reason i bought it, was disappointing, needs to be hit with a grinder for a bit of sharp. As a whipper snipper, once you put decent line in it, is good. The pole saw even with the extention, for a 10 inch bar, that exceeded my somewhat low expectations, blew my expectations out of the water. The hedger attachment, never used a hedger before, but it appears to work well. The things heavy, but didnt bog at all. Did the job easily. So for $170 i cant complain. It is only for domestic use. Has an odd fuel mix being 1:40, but whilst its hard to pull the cord, it starts easy as and having a clutch, theres no reason to turn it off mid job.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post: