Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 26-03-2021, 01:01 PM   #241
Qwerty69
Starter Motor

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi Qwerty,

Have a look at the images below and tell me part ID numbers for a start and we will take it from there. That way i know for sure what you want.

Cheers,
GT
Hi GT -

Apologies. Got caught up with speaker upgrades and dynamatting.

I'm looking to upgrade the interior of an original 2009 FG G6ET. I've already done the main headliner.

I've marked up the bits I need from your original images -

On this one, I wasn't sure about the bits labelled with question marks for the centre light area -

My current centre light looks like this, (and I'll re-use off that whatever I can) -

To complete the job, I'd also be looking at A, B and C-pillar trims for both sides. For the B-pillar, I'd also need the coloured plastic bits that hold the seat belts on the adjusters.

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers,

Q.
Qwerty69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2021, 02:39 PM   #242
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

Quote:
Hi Jarrod,

No luck on original decals, but you can get reproduction ones from the place below.

https://www.grafixunlimited.com.au/f...a_bf_xg_xh/eb/

Cheers,
GT
Cheers GT

frenzal56, falconxr, loosecannon, lima_been, bo5ton, Mardk, Chapter Four, leakey, POELWYK, Dman4.0, rayban76, tutor, PridenJoy, Aplito Futura, sbutler, Bosko, storta1, portokatsiki, AUte, 5.8, xxxg, FTW-302, LeadFoot81, Peuty, BillM, Sox, needfordspeed, watejs06, CATXR8
JAZSXY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2021, 08:37 PM   #243
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty69 View Post
Hi GT -

Apologies. Got caught up with speaker upgrades and dynamatting.

I'm looking to upgrade the interior of an original 2009 FG G6ET. I've already done the main headliner.

I've marked up the bits I need from your original images -

On this one, I wasn't sure about the bits labelled with question marks for the centre light area -

My current centre light looks like this, (and I'll re-use off that whatever I can) -

To complete the job, I'd also be looking at A, B and C-pillar trims for both sides. For the B-pillar, I'd also need the coloured plastic bits that hold the seat belts on the adjusters.

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers,

Q.
So from your list, here is what is available and a price for each.

From the roof console/sunglass holder:

Because you need the sunglass holder door, as per image you have to buy the whole console which comes with everything in the outlined box with part ID 519A58. So you will also get the parts you dont need, but it will most probably be cheaper than buying individually and then you will have some spares. Only available in light limestone colour as the turbo shadow grey ones are obsolete. Looking at $130 for the light limestone one.

From the roof lining image:

RH/LH Sunvisors: Four to choose from. 1. Base model in light limestone colour. 2. G6E Light limestone. 3 XR with mirror insert Shadow Grey colour or 4 XR Shadow Grey Non Illuminated. All roughly around the $50 mark each but you need to decide which one you want.

Centre sunvisor retainer: choice of 2 based on colour, Light Limestone or Shadow grey, both $12 each.

Grab Handles: choice of two also based on colour, Limestone or Shadow grey, still available @ $20 each.

54310A is rear roof insulation

54310B is center roof insulation

51910B is a center foam spacer

52188 is a foam spacer

51910A is also a foam spacer.

13879 is BRACKET - INTERIOR LAMP, WITH REAR DOME LAMP (BASE SEDAN).

A pillar trim choice of 4 plastic in limestone or shadow grey or cloth in either colour. Price varies pending which one from $30-$160.

B pillar trim upper choice of two pending colour. $45

B pillar lower trim only 1 in shadow grey $35

C pillar trim choice of two pending colour: $50

Top B pillar trim cap choice of two pending colour $5 each.

B pillar seat belt cover, choice of two pending colour: $6 each.

Last edited by GTLEGEND; 26-03-2021 at 08:53 PM.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2021, 08:54 PM   #244
Qwerty69
Starter Motor

Thanks GT.

I'm trying for shadow grey all around so will need to pass on the roof console.

Would like to go ahead with -

RH/LH sunvisors - option #3 in your list above, retainer clips in shadow grey to match plus 3 x grab handles, again in grey.

Still confused about 13879. Is that just the bracket for the rear dome lamp or the assembly itself, (like the last picture I posted above)? Keen to get that in grey too, if possible.

Are the A, B and C-pillar trims available in grey?

Cheers,

Q.
Qwerty69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2021, 09:05 PM   #245
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty69 View Post
Thanks GT.

I'm trying for shadow grey all around so will need to pass on the roof console.

Would like to go ahead with -

RH/LH sunvisors - option #3 in your list above, retainer clips in shadow grey to match plus 3 x grab handles, again in grey.

Still confused about 13879. Is that just the bracket for the rear dome lamp or the assembly itself, (like the last picture I posted above)? Keen to get that in grey too, if possible.

Are the A, B and C-pillar trims available in grey?

Cheers,

Q.
Check my post again, i added the pillar trims after I accidently posted before adding them in.

13879 is just the bracket for base models that have a center light not the front console with the two lights like you already have.

if you want the centre lamp, see components below. There are three types, the basic small one, the larger and then the larger with additional map lights.

PM me with what you exactly want and we can organize from there.

FGX Interior Lamps.JPG
Old 27-03-2021, 04:42 PM   #246
YTRY4
Starter Motor

Hey GT,

I had a couple of questions,

Do you know the part number for the plastic piece at the back of the FGX XR8 Bonnet and if it’s vin restricted like the bonnet itself?

And for the G6E Turbo FGx’s, do you have the part numbers for the full roof lining? Currently wanting to convert a G6E FGx to black/shadow grey roof lining.

I see you have posted previously a few different examples, just wasn’t sure if there was a comprehensive list I can take to a dealer to order it all.

Thanks!
YTRY4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2021, 05:34 PM   #247
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTRY4 View Post
Hey GT,

I had a couple of questions,

Do you know the part number for the plastic piece at the back of the FGX XR8 Bonnet and if it’s vin restricted like the bonnet itself?

And for the G6E Turbo FGx’s, do you have the part numbers for the full roof lining? Currently wanting to convert a G6E FGx to black/shadow grey roof lining.

I see you have posted previously a few different examples, just wasn’t sure if there was a comprehensive list I can take to a dealer to order it all.

Thanks!
Rear plastic bonnet filler part number ER2Z16856A. Not VIN restricted.

Shadow grey roof lining without roof console ER2ZF51968BBSH or with roof console ER2ZF51968CBSH. The part with roof console is VIN restricted.

Let me know if you need assistance getting these parts as I can get a discount for forum members. Go to you dealer, get a quote and then compare to what I can get it for, although in this case if freight is required on roof lining, the cost of freight might outweigh any savings, but worth a try.
This user likes this post:
Old 02-04-2021, 07:01 PM   #248
speedzter

Do you have any info on the "Motorcraft" branded front wheel hub for the FG Falcon ?
All factory Hubs I've seen advertised are Ford branded with part # BG2B663A .

The Motorcraft part has a different number - J2MZ1104B and a fair bit cheaper at $109

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Mot...T/264564146295

Cheers
speedzter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-04-2021, 10:19 PM   #249
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzter View Post
Do you have any info on the "Motorcraft" branded front wheel hub for the FG Falcon ?
All factory Hubs I've seen advertised are Ford branded with part # BG2B663A .

The Motorcraft part has a different number - J2MZ1104B and a fair bit cheaper at $109

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Mot...T/264564146295

Cheers
Ford are starting to find aftermarket replacements as some of the original parts are running out of stock and the original supplier has closed up shop. So to keep the part available, they need to find alternate which is the Motorcraft branded items.

Have not had any experience with the Motorcraft part as such as it has only been on the market for a short time.

I can get the BG2B663A for $175 + freight if required and the J2MZ1104B for $90 + freight if need be.

GT
2 users like this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 01:02 AM   #250
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Given this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkk...nel=YepThatsIt

I am sure a few of would like to know what Ford charge approximately at least for the trans service kit (filter, gasket and mechtronic seals) for their FG and Terry with the ZF6HP both for metal and plastic pan varieties. If we want a specific let's say a FG MKII of November 2013 with a metal pan.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:28 AM   #251
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
Given this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkk...nel=YepThatsIt

I am sure a few of would like to know what Ford charge approximately at least for the trans service kit (filter, gasket and mechtronic seals) for their FG and Terry with the ZF6HP both for metal and plastic pan varieties. If we want a specific let's say a FG MKII of November 2013 with a metal pan.
Retail prices below not including GST for 2013 FG2.

Sump filter $275
Pan gasket $183
Mechtronic sealing sleeves (there are three different type but 4 in total as you need two of one) $24 each.
Metal Pan/Sump $535. 2013 model does not differentiate between metal/plastic. It is only in BF series where there is a choice of metal and plastic. Plastic pan is $615.

I am pretty sure Ford do not offer a filter or trans service kit from what I could find at the moment.
2 users like this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 05:02 PM   #252
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi ya Legend

any chance the GT window mounted clock base is still available? think it was fitted to the BA?.

top piece in pic below.

Thanks
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2021, 11:13 AM   #253
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi ya Legend

any chance the GT window mounted clock base is still available? think it was fitted to the BA?.

top piece in pic below.

Thanks
Hi mate,

Unfortunately long gone. You are searching for part number BA2T15C000A if that is any help.

GT
Old 05-04-2021, 11:42 AM   #254
notNA

happen to be able to source a windscreen rain sensor and the metal clip that holds it in for a 2016 FGX XR6 Turbo.
notNA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2021, 12:06 PM   #255
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by notNA View Post
happen to be able to source a windscreen rain sensor and the metal clip that holds it in for a 2016 FGX XR6 Turbo.
Below are the components with the rain sensor highlighted in green.

Sensor I can source for $127 plus postage if required. Not sure about the metal clip, it may come with the sensor or its part of another component. I cant see it in the diagram.

FGX Rain Sensor.JPG
Old 05-04-2021, 12:31 PM   #256
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hi mate,

Unfortunately long gone. You are searching for part number BA2T15C000A if that is any help.

GT

yeah ....... thought so

Thanks tho
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2021, 03:01 PM   #257
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by notNA View Post
Here is a pic of the sensor, is that the clip you are referring to in the picture because it looks like it comes with the sensor?

fgx rain sensor 2.JPG
Old 06-04-2021, 01:13 PM   #258
sr71

Quote:
Hi,

Below are the two images from the catalogue for both bars, it may be hard to see the actual difference, but you will find the AF is the XR bar which as a shell I think its the same but the grills and moulds are different colour to the turbo and V8 one. Different prices, the AF is around $400 and the CB $580, both still available from what I can see.

AF

Attachment 104105

CB

Attachment 104106

Maybe google some images to see the difference between the two in real images?

Attachment 104107

Attachment 104108

Hi GT
Referring back to post #189, could you please help me with buying the upper and lower FGX grilles, with the darker metallic grey surrounds.
I’ll PM you now.
Thanks very much
sr71 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2021, 02:23 PM   #259
E.T.

Hi @GTLEGEND,

Are you able to get the L&R side door seal that runs down the roof line and A-pillar on an '08 BF MKII ute?

The rubber that is attached to the body, not the door.

Thanks!
E.T. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2021, 03:17 PM   #260
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
Hi @GTLEGEND,

Are you able to get the L&R side door seal that runs down the roof line and A-pillar on an '08 BF MKII ute?

The rubber that is attached to the body, not the door.

Thanks!
Hi ET,

Look at the image below (disregard that it is a sedan image) but are you referring to 51400 and 51401?

Or the on body door seal 20596?

BF Side Body Seals.JPG

GT
Old 06-04-2021, 03:35 PM   #261
E.T.

Hi,

It is, 51400A & 51401A I believe. Will check when I get home.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:39 PM   #262
E.T.

Hi GT,

Yes it is that part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-04-2021, 07:44 PM   #263
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT,

Yes it is that part number.

Hi ET,

Unfortunately those parts are no longer available from Ford or any NOS from what I can find. If it helps below are the part numbers you are searching for.

BAC2P51400A: RH ute
BAC2P51401A: LH ute

GT
Old 06-04-2021, 09:31 PM   #264
E.T.

Quote:
Hi ET,

Unfortunately those parts are no longer available from Ford or any NOS from what I can find. If it helps below are the part numbers you are searching for.

BAC2P51400A: RH ute
BAC2P51401A: LH ute

GT

Ah damn. Thank you.

Are any of the runners in that diagram available at all anymore ?

This does surprise me considering the number of these cars on the road. I can get full rubber sets for my charger still!

Old 06-04-2021, 09:56 PM   #265
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Ah damn. Thank you.

Are any of the runners in that diagram available at all anymore ?

This does surprise me considering the number of these cars on the road. I can get full rubber sets for my charger still!

No nothing at this point in time. I am sure Rare Spares or the alike will reproduce these one day.

I am sure like alot of older cars you can buy rubber kits but it wont be original Chrysler ones.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:30 AM   #266
E.T.

Quote:
I am sure like alot of older cars you can buy rubber kits but it wont be original Chrysler ones.
Yes true.

A couple of runners are showing their age on my Ute. The ones I originally asked for but also the window runner as an example (it has nearly broken down completely.

Would it be too much of an ask to know what rubbers / seals and their price are available to buy? If I’m going to change one I may invest in changing all that I can.

Old 07-04-2021, 11:35 PM   #267
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yes true.

A couple of runners are showing their age on my Ute. The ones I originally asked for but also the window runner as an example (it has nearly broken down completely.

Would it be too much of an ask to know what rubbers / seals and their price are available to buy? If I’m going to change one I may invest in changing all that I can.

Give me a couple of days to get to it, may take a little tile to find and chase all the rubbers. If you made a list of what you want to find out about, it will make it easier for me.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:49 AM   #268
genebaby
Abuser of Charvels

Hi, are the FG flick keys available? Thanks.

Daily: Tornado MY20 GTI

Retired: Venom BA XR8 - build thread
genebaby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2021, 01:21 PM   #269
E.T.

Quote:
Give me a couple of days to get to it, may take a little tile to find and chase all the rubbers. If you made a list of what you want to find out about, it will make it easier for me.

Fair enough. I’ll put a list together this weekend. Cheers.

Old 08-04-2021, 03:50 PM   #270
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by genebaby View Post
Hi, are the FG flick keys available? Thanks.
Yes, they are available, but it is just the flip part of the key/remote, not the remote part.

They are $150 for the flip part and the remote part $155.

Cheers.