Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2021, 10:10 PM   #11
FPV414
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: EF XR6 is this becoming rare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV414 View Post
Show me where these XR's are changing hands for peanuts. Think you may need to have a closer look. Hard to find an ED XR8 for sale these days, XR6 in unmolested nick even harder. Can't remember the last time I saw a EB or EB2 XR6 for sale either. Show me the links and I'll try to agree with you. They aren't worth much now but they are snapped up very quickly in any condition with some people thinking of putting them away long term.

I think we'll be bumping threads like this in a few years to see who was well off the mark and call them out.
Good bump TGhia. The whole corona market has accelerated the "late model muscle" price growth to another level. I have seen EB ED XR8 in full restoration required condition - go for upwards of $11k.

Many EF XR8 are going over $10k.

Correct that most of the posts around about these cars are WTB, and not cars that are for sale.

We are seeing the same shift in the market for Fords that we saw in VN and VL a few years back. Pay the premium now or weep that you didn't in the future.
FPV414 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: