Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2020, 07:32 AM   #1
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Interesting to see Trump getting the finest medical care, including a helicopter flight to hospital.

Millions of Americans couldn't begin to afford any of that care, and all for something that he's so often been dismissive of.
I see Kelly-Anne Conways family are pretty ****ed with Trump admin. George and Kelly-Anne must have some Interesting dinner table discussions about Trump.
2 users like this post:
Old 04-10-2020, 06:01 PM   #2
tweeked
N/A all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
Interesting to see Trump getting the finest medical care, including a helicopter flight to hospital.
What were you expecting, that he would be sent off in a taxi to the nearest emergency department?

That is i not a Trump thing, not even a POTUS thing. It's what you would expect of any significant leader.

Old 05-10-2020, 01:03 PM   #3
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
What were you expecting, that he would be sent off in a taxi to the nearest emergency department?

That is i not a Trump thing, not even a POTUS thing. It's what you would expect of any significant leader.
If you quoted my whole post, not just the first part, you'd see I was commenting on the health care system for others in the U.S. in these times under Trump.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:36 PM   #4
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post

Millions of Americans couldn't begin to afford any of that care, and all for something that he's so often been dismissive of.
I see Kelly-Anne Conways family are pretty ****ed with Trump admin. George and Kelly-Anne must have some Interesting dinner table discussions about Trump.
The president getting the best health care. I'm staggered to be hearing that

He's the president ffs. What did you expect them to do, send him down to the local hospital waiting room and have him wait in line?
6 users like this post:
Old 05-10-2020, 05:02 PM   #5
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
The president getting the best health care. I'm staggered to be hearing that

He's the president ffs. What did you expect them to do, send him down to the local hospital waiting room and have him wait in line?
You know what I'm referring to but yeah keep the smart alec comments coming if you feel better

Last edited by xxx000; 05-10-2020 at 05:25 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:06 AM   #6
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Now we've all had fun for the morning can we get back on topic.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:49 AM   #7
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
Now we've all had fun for the morning can we get back on topic.
Good moderating.
Closed Thread