Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 17-08-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
astrofairlane
Starter Motor

Default Special interest vehicle rego

Hey Hey all you Fantastically Original Reliable Dedicants!!!!!!!!
My name is Dan (Better known as Astrofairlane). An avid Ford lover for life. I have been a member for a long time, but first time poster. I have enjoyed this site and all the incredible info and advice. Now no one is alowed to laugh but my dream car at the age of 16 was the Ford Fairlaine zk 82. And after five years of arduous searching I finally found one that was orginal, low k's, the right colour and an absolute dream to drive. Ah the memories. Now has new paint in keeping with the original scheme, all electrics in working order, after scouring wreckers and spending plenty of time lying under wrecks that would have probably fallen on me with the slightest gust of wind. All orginal velour interior and yes the pioneer tape/stereo still works!!!!!!!!! Love the old fella cruising on the highway, despite the hum doing 100kphr with a tri speed auto. I am now looking at changing the rego to the Special interest Vehicle rego. Any suggestions, and which car club to become financial with in order to qualify. Any help would be fantastic. Happy to post Pics. Just give me a bit of time as my computer savvyness is not the best. Cheers all. Cant wait to get on board and chat. Thanks in advance.

astrofairlane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Default Re: Special interest vehicle rego

Glad to hear you got the exact car you wanted and sounds like you put in a lot of work trying to get it all original, that's great dedication. As for club rego, every State has different clubs so it might help to tell us where you're from so we can better help you!
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
V3RSAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
astrofairlane
Starter Motor

Default Re: Special interest vehicle rego

Ahhhh yeah that would have helped, hehe. Im from Toowoomba QLD. I apparently need to get financial membership and a certificate from the club in order to state that it is an original vehicle. Cheers for getting back to me mate.
astrofairlane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post