Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
Budorat
Mondeo owner.... almost

Smile Ordered: 2011 MC Mondeo Zetec TDCi Hatch Frozen White

As the title suggests, I have just ordered a 2011 MC Mondeo Zetec TDCi Hatch Frozen White..... delivery date is 05 Feb 11.

I have to say I am pretty excited about getting the new car. We went with the Diesel because my current car (2010 Hyjndai ix35 Highlander) is a 2.0 l Turbo Diesel and is awesome on both power and fuel economy. The advertised fuel economy for the Zetec TDCi even beats my current advertised figures... Mondeo 6.2 L/100 v ix35 7.5L/100.

A few questions:

Does anyone know where to get a decent dash mat ? Ford apparently do not have a genuine accessory to buy.

Has anyone used a non-genuine Ipod USB/Aux cable such as the one found here ...

Has anyone found a decent reverse parking camera system ?
I found one here , but have no idea what they are like.

This is what is in my current car, I gotta say it rocks and has proven useful more than once. I used to have reverse parking sensors in my Rav 4 but did not trust them, might have something to do with them failing and my wife hitting another car.....

Thanks is advance for any advice I may receive.

Kev

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4112.JPG (24.3 KB, 73 views)