View Single Post
Old 23-10-2015, 01:45 PM   #7
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: car hoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revhead70 View Post
Hi all
I was thinking of buying a Tufflift car hoist and was after some feedback whether or not to get one or to buy a different brand
Any information on the subject would be appreciated
cheers
Do you have a link for this hoist??

As I am in the process of looking at buying one, I have build my shed and slab so I can put a 2 post and 4 post, but will start with one.

I looked at some Chinese ones on eBay, but was a bit concerned when the listing says, 'Australian Standards Certification Pending', I have watched these listings for a while (about 2 years as thats how long it has taken me to get my shed) and it appears putting this in the listing is an out for the seller.

The Australian Standards compliant ones seem to cost a bit more, but how much is your car and more importantly your life worth?? I will definitely buy something that has been tested and certified by Australian standards AND Work Cover or what ever they are called now.

I can fit two hoists in front of the mezzanine floor, my workshop and work benches are under the mezzanine.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is online now   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: