View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 08:32 PM   #2861
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I was packing my car this arvo, my day was done, and i get a call. 'On your way out, swing past kennards artarmon and pick up a cherrypicker'. Artarmon is deffinately not on my way home from brookvale. So yes i did the favour and got the lift. Im the only one at work with a work car who lives in a house so i can park the trailer on my driveway, so thats why they ask me. So im dropping the trailer off to another bloke tomorrow at 6am, exept his van cannot tow anywhere near 1.85T. Maybe to shuffle the lift around, but again its going to be my problem to take the thing back. Ill be charging for the drop off and return. It would make more sense just giving me that job to start with, but i have a few jobs booked in that i always get thrown. Control wiring and stuff. Now i like control wiring, but i have the same job description as everyone else, and what i hate is, when it comes to anything nobody else is any good at, work dont bother getting up them for not being capable of doing their job. They just throw the lot on whoever is good at whatever the task is. So tomorrow im part bloody courier, then have real work to do. And im only back at work to keep occupied as i have a bit going on right now. So im doing them the favour by turning up.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote