View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #46
Shockworks

Default Re: Ford Falcon BA-FG Coilovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylby77 View Post
Hi Brett, I just got an F6x with about 90,000ks making a few knocks, think some bushes are stuffed, would love your advice on getting them all done at he same time as a set of your shocks (when they're ready for the territory) and can you recommend anyone in SE Qld (Ipswich) with fitting?
Also have a FG F6, so will have to save some coin to get them both done
Hi Dylby77,

The Territory suffers badly from the bushes going which is a shame as its a pain in the $%# to fix some of them.
To date we don't have any dealers up North yet but have plans to get up there soon to find some good guys in the field that will sell and install our dampers. We have had a couple of delays in the new version of the Territory lower front mount but will be much stronger than the first designs.
I do know Pedders have a new bush fix for the front that seems to be OK and a new tool that installs it on-car so much cheaper to fit.
We only went up 10% in the spring rate over the standard Territory with the F6X but ended up a great improvement on the std rig. Now we have a better damper with more options so can't wait to get started.
I will be in China testing for the next 2 weeks and will start the Territory development on my return.
Cheers
Brett

Last edited by Shockworks; 11-06-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Shockworks is offline   Reply With Quote