View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #195
X-AHH
The good, bad and fugly
Donating Member2

Default Re: Roundabout Incident - Who is at Fault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunch View Post
I genuinely used to think of this forum as destination 1 for answers to auto related questions I had, for knowledge and wisdom but at the time of this particular post, it’s evident that 38% of the people here have absolutely no idea, I’d be better off asking my cat for advice than more than 1/3 of you..
+1

Three people voted for the Cam car at fault since this time yesterday?

Even with all of the solid evidence put forward, people still get it wrong because they are either unable to process new information, understand the road rules, think logically or are deliberately winding everyone else up.

By far the most disturbing example of peoples inability to grasp this situation as it is clearly presented in the road markings and signage is the statement made by several members that "it's a single lane roundabout"! If you were one of these it's time to buy yourself a guide dog and let it drive your car. This way, there's probably a much less chance of you having an accident. Alternatively, go to Specsavers next time.

I also think that because the voting bar graph for the red car is purple and the Cam car is red, this is really confusing some people therefor the whole process is flawed. Was this a deliberate thing? Who set up this voting and deliberately allocated the wrong colours to the bar graphs anyway?

End of rant
4 users like this post: