View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 01:13 PM   #19
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Illegal to Work On Your Own Car at Home

Back in the 70's I had a dirt bike any my mate next door had a Honda Z50 with a track going around his house that he would ride everyday pudrick pulled the muffler off and put a ****s pipe on it, I never heard my mum complain about him riding it at all.

But I would take off for the bush and some bastard would ring the cops directly, I never road around the house, but I was off riding like 10 miles away and then come back like. I could of went into the bush across from my house but it was too swampy their so I would ride up the side of the road say 40m and into the bush, that way I was out and gone on a Suzuki TS125 that was not loud at all.

I have young blokes riding fully flat out past my place and f ing loud as, it does not bother me but why flat out like that other than that I don't give a rats what they do. we have enough rat bags in cars going flat out past but it does not bother me really, some want speed bumps on our street, but to hell with that as that's much worse to hear cars slowing down and taking off thumping into and over them and crashing of stuff in the back of trays or trailer's is a 1000 times worse and I am not standing for that at all.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote